Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that's exactly what happened. I heard somewhere I can't remember (losing track of stuff there's so much info in this case!) that George was very distraught over the gas cans incident later when he put two and two together.

To think now, if that's true, how close it he came to discovering the truth. And how that would have squarely placed the murder on Casey's shoulders, there could be no other explanation for her driving around with Caylee's body in the trunk of her car. So close. Damn.

She was searching for ZG for quite a while on computer, I believe

I agree...or she could've looked it up in a phone book

I believe she made the name Zannie up and then took it from there (perhaps remembering her schoolmate Zenaida from Colonial). Look what she did with the others names - switching first/last names. That helps her keep her story straight so she REMEMBERS it

Then she researched that name and came up with a real person to stalk and stumbled across that form at Sawgrass...she's a cunning one...maybe not he smartest, but definitely cold and cunning

BUT...what was the underlying reason she didn't want George in there? Was it the gas cans, or maybe because Caylee was in there?
well, since you asked me. I don't believe ANY of the stories about "that event". I have a whole 'nother idea of what went down either THAT day (24th) or the 25th or 26th.

wftv earlier uncovered that there was a Zenaida in her homeroom and another student with Gonzalez. With all the weaving home girl has done with her other lies it is not a stretch of the imagination to think she may have been spinning this Zanny $hit since she first started lying about having a job. She has been lying about it since 2006! She is not new to lying and she is damn good at it.

I think my biggest problem with her lying about her job......was in George's interview when he states he knew that she was lying about her job and knew she was sending herself emails pertaining to fake jobs from one computer in the house to the other.

WHY DID HE LET HER LEAVE ALL THE TIME WITH CAYLEE....when he KNEW she was not making money to pay for a nanny and not stop her and press her on where she was going with his grandchild. Secondly, why didn't he share that with his wife? And if he did share it why did Cynthia lie about it.

This is the strangest group of people I have ever witnessed in action. They have a whole nation following the plight of their grandchild and all they can do is lie and contort things... How can they possibly think this is really helping?

sorry.....~nurse shakes head~ It is just unbelievable...both literally and figuratively

Plus RG can say whatever he wants about CA....HIS CHILD could possibly have his life ruined by all this and JESSE has done FAR more than the anthonys have done to help LE....so RG has every right to stand up for his son.........

And he did a great job at defending him and keeping his morale in check at the same time.

Your telling me that RG heard the name Zenaida 2 years ago?

Thats news to me

I thought he said it was Zanni? But I could be wrong...but it doesn't matter...she had a schoolmate with that name - so she used it to her own benefit

How do you know she searched on the 15th?

Well she was arrested on the 16th so when else was it?

It would have to have been on the night of the 15th or early on the 16th right

You said that she searched for Zenaida after she gave the name to LE

I think that's exactly what happened. I heard somewhere I can't remember (losing track of stuff there's so much info in this case!) that George was very distraught over the gas cans incident later when he put two and two together.
OMG. That is horrible isn't it? Poor George, I honestly think all of this is going to kill him!

Does anyone think if GA hadn't asked Casey's "permission" to go into her trunk to retrieve those tire blocks, and he'd just gone out there and opened that trunk, that he'd have found Caylee's body bundled up in there? Is that why Casey was SO frantic to keep him out?

Bingo! If you look at the calendar for June, there is no activity on the 21st and 22nd. Nothing. I think Caylee had already been in the trunk for a few days and it might have been the first time the trunk had been opened since her demise. She didn't want to open it period, much less for tire blocks!!

Does anyone think if GA hadn't asked Casey's "permission" to go into her trunk to retrieve those tire blocks, and he'd just gone out there and opened that trunk, that he'd have found Caylee's body bundled up in there? Is that why Casey was SO frantic to keep him out?

Yes! I definitely thought that

I thought he said it was Zanni? But I could be wrong...but it doesn't matter...she had a schoolmate with that name - so she used it to her own benefit

I thought he said Zanny too

infact I'm almost possitive he said that he never heard the name Zenaida until it came out in the media

I think GA DID find Caylee's body, and that he buried her for Casey. IMO, (call me crazy) GA knows what happened to Caylee and buried her as best he could.

Well she was arrested on the 16th so when else was it?

It would have to have been on the night of the 15th or early on the 16th right

You said that she searched for Zenaida after she gave the name to LE
The search for ZFG was done on the 16th. I believe it was one of the Anthonys, probably Lee, trying to find Zanny.

I want to know when Casey told CA this story. Casey was arrested and in jail when CA was telling LE this story. And CA stands there and spits this story out just like it is so true. If she told CA this story on July 15 how did she have time to be so elaborate.:waitasec:

Well CA said even though she didn't see KC or Caylee...CA & KC were talking and texting on the phone during that whole time....and everyday KC was giving her new excuses on the phone

Yes I do.

Hey sweetmop- me too, yes I do!

I think if GA had been able to get to the trunk that day he would have either found Caylee or been knocked out by the smell. :mad: Gasoline is a powerful smell in itself- I wonder how it would compete w/decomp smell?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nunca me buscaron101
Back