Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good question, Janice

She had to have already unbolted that wedge he was looking for, because she came right back with it.
No, there has never been mention IF GA got the wedge - that story (whichever way it is told) always stops with "that's when I got the gas cans" or "here's your effin gas cans" - but not once has anyone ever followed up with "did you (GA) get the wedge as well?"

Well, technically the attorney could be doing his own remote monitoring with the same type of spyware that LE uses. Jose would have needed to download it to KC's puter at some point.

No, I am saying LE cannot monitor what she does at attorney's office due to client privilege....

RG...........JG gave LE things and Cindy is still not giving receipts and other things LE asked for.

What I heard them say was CA is refusing to allow records of her charge card, just receipts is all she's willing to give them.

No, there has never been mention IF GA got the wedge - that story (whichever way it is told) always stops with "that's when I got the gas cans" or "here's your effin gas cans" - but not once has anyone ever followed up with "did you (GA) get the wedge as well?"

I stand corrected, it was the gas cans, I was thinking it was the wedge, good catch

BUT...what was the underlying reason she didn't want George in there? Was it the gas cans, or maybe because Caylee was in there?

What I heard them say was CA is refusing to allow records of her charge card, just receipts is all she's willing to give them.

can't LE supeona them???

Not a thing unless he does it in the next few minutes! NOTHING! Zip. Zilch. I was not enlightened at all. :rolleyes: WTH?!

no RJ, what happened? did he "shed the light" elsewhere? I saw nothing new on his blog either. :waitasec:

Yes, Boston...who knows how long she's been following her? Maybe she looked her name up online - found someone with that name...found her full name...ZFG....then stalked her, and followed her into Sawgrass? Somehow gotten a hold of that form?

This is exactly what I've been thinking! I have a funny feeling KC has had this in the works for a very long time!

Yes, I thought about this, too. :(

When I heard CA saying about those injuries to ZG and Raquel, my stomach clenched immediately....I truly felt she was describing injuries to Caylee...there's a tiny bit of truth in a lot of what KC says to help remember the story she gives...

God I hope not though - very sad :(

All it proves is that Casy had been using an imaginary Zanny for years

There is no Zanny

When something happened to Caylee she decided to say that Zanny took her

So when LE asked her what Zanny's real name was she had to come up with something

Zenaida became Zanny

It could have been a woman named Zelda or any other Z name

She searched her computer for a local woman with a Z in her name & cam up with Zenaida G

So she used that name

RG said that the name Zanaida.

Does anyone think if GA hadn't asked Casey's "permission" to go into her trunk to retrieve those tire blocks, and he'd just gone out there and opened that trunk, that he'd have found Caylee's body bundled up in there? Is that why Casey was SO frantic to keep him out?
Yes I do.

Wasn't RG going to unleash BIG NEWS? Did I miss something? I guess he spoke a mis-truth like everyone else....................

That makes 2 of us. I kept thinking he must be going to say something right before the show ended........next thing I knew the show was over and I never did hear any kind of BIG NEWS from RG. :waitasec::waitasec:

Does anyone think if GA hadn't asked Casey's "permission" to go into her trunk to retrieve those tire blocks, and he'd just gone out there and opened that trunk, that he'd have found Caylee's body bundled up in there? Is that why Casey was SO frantic to keep him out?

I think that's exactly what happened. I heard somewhere I can't remember (losing track of stuff there's so much info in this case!) that George was very distraught over the gas cans incident later when he put two and two together.

The computer search was AFTER Casey gave the name ZFG to LE.

I think it was before

I know she searched the day LE questioned her on the 15th

Didn't she go to her myspace?

None of this matters anyway

The point is that nobody heard the name Zenaida before this

They only heard the name Zanny - Who never existed

Well that was an hour that could have been put to better use. Bombshell! Right. You have got to be kidding me. I'll stick to the transcripts. Does she always treat all of her guests like that? Why does anyone even come on her show? Very rude in my opinion. Boy if you don't agree with her theory she just cuts you right the h*ll off.

I think it was before

I know she searched the day LE questioned her on the 15th

Didn't she go to her myspace?

None of this matters anyway

The point is that nobody heard the name Zenaida before this

They only heard the name Zanny - Who never existed

How do you know she searched on the 15th?

When I heard CA saying about those injuries to ZG and Raquel, my stomach clenched immediately....I truly felt she was describing injuries to Caylee...there's a tiny bit of truth in a lot of what KC says to help remember the story she gives...

God I hope not though - very sad :(

Taking this and adding that she said there was an animal "plastered to the frame of the car" - Could the "car accident" be Caylee getting hit by the car?
I really, really hope not but nothing would surprise me any more. I think Casey is capable of anything.

That makes 2 of us. I kept thinking he must be going to say something right before the show ended........next thing I knew the show was over and I never did hear any kind of BIG NEWS from RG. :waitasec::waitasec:

Nothing? Nada? Niente?

Did he just state that he thinks CA is a lyer and THAT'S it?

:eek:

No, I am saying LE cannot monitor what she does at attorney's office due to client privilege....

I'm sorry, I misunderstood. You are correct that LE cannot monitor JB's puters but could still monitor KC's laptop IF she takes it to JB's office (or wherever she goes). Course can't tell exactly if everything they monitor would be admissable in court, some of it might be considered client privileged info..... but hey, all LE needs is info in order to find more info, they don't have present in discovery every step they took in getting there, correct???

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nunca me buscaron101
Back