Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The straw that broke the camel's back for me with that elaborate fairy tale was that they KNEW ZFG had a concussion...and then all of a sudden they found the laceration behind her ear...riiiiiiiight.

The lies, the lies, the lies...they are neverending!

Maybe the injuries she was describing were injuries that happened to Caylee - sad thought

Wait a min I thought Zanny had a sis named Sam. Now it is Raquel. Man I am lost. :waitasec:

She had more make believe friends than I had when i was little LOL.

AHEM.
"Samantha" is "Xanny"'s sister...ya know, she's the one that had the "SCRIPT".:waitasec:
"Raquel" is "Xanny"'s roommate.

You couldn't write this stuff.

The one guy on NG actually has a point. I think that the ZFG story is problematic and I can't explain it. RG said that he heard about ZFG in 2006. If this is true, then how did KC happen to know that ZFG went to Sawgrass. Certainly she didn't search apt complexes for someone named ZFG. This is a big problem in my opinion. I don't believe the ZFG story but it would seem that something else is going on here.

Well said..this bothers me too. Unless she was out looking for someone - anyone with the name zenaida and found her at Sawgrass?

Wait a min I thought Zanny had a sis named Sam. Now it is Raquel. Man I am lost. :waitasec:

She had more make believe friends than I had when i was little LOL.

I think it was Raquel

Wasn't she the one who supposedly worked at TGIF?

Or was that ZG's roomate?

It's all a lie anyway so non of it really matters

I made a point to watch NG to find out what RG was going to reveal....All the hype and what did he reveal tonight???? :furious:
Not a thing unless he does it in the next few minutes! NOTHING! Zip. Zilch. I was not enlightened at all. :rolleyes: WTH?!

RG................Casey was/is a liar. He says, "we've all see the statements from friends, and we don't know who this Casey is."

AHEM.
"Samantha" is "Xanny"'s sister...ya know, she's the one that had the "SCRIPT".:waitasec:
"Raquel" is "Xanny"'s roommate.

You couldn't write this stuff.

Oh ok because I could have sworn I heard Cindy say Raquel was Zannys sister that is what set the light bulb off. I am trying to keep up with all this new stories that come out. LOL.

is "nutjob" really a LEGAL definition? lol

You heard that too!!

I laughed so hard my youngest daughter told my older one, "Hey, mom's losing it! Look!"

E

The one guy on NG actually has a point. I think that the ZFG story is problematic and I can't explain it. RG said that he heard about ZFG in 2006. If this is true, then how did KC happen to know that ZFG went to Sawgrass. Certainly she didn't search apt complexes for someone named ZFG. This is a big problem in my opinion. I don't believe the ZFG story but it would seem that something else is going on here.

Did RG say "Zanny" by name or just nanny?

Sorry if this has been discussed already....

Maybe KC has been "following" ZG because now she needed to find someone with that name that she's been using...I feel perhaps it started as an imaginary name, but once something maybe something happened to Caylee she had to find a real one.

Perhaps she followed ZG into the Sawgrass and copied her info somehow from the form ZG filled out

Creepy thought, but just a theory

Yes

My thoughts exactly!

She had been using the name "Zanny" for a while but when she needed to come up with a real person as a cover story ZG was the perfect patsy

Anyone with a "Z" in her name that was local

Could have been a Zelda, Zenitta

When was the first time KC tells Amy about the smell? Does anyone know?

Oh ok because I could have sworn I heard Cindy say Raquel was Zannys sister that is what set the light bulb off. I am trying to keep up with all this new stories that come out. LOL.

That is what I think I heard, too . . . but Cindy is just hearing what Casey tells her. How on Earth can they keep track of this?

Yes

My thoughts exactly!

She had been using the name "Zanny" for a while but when she needed to come up with a real person as a cover story ZG was the perfect patsy

Anyone with a "Z" in her name that was local

Could have been a Zelda, Zenitta
wouldn't they have found that on her pc?
dots need to be connected, jmo

they cannot monitor at the attorneys office

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234