Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Everyone..I'm going to play devils advocate..I listened to CA interview today. LE asked her something to the affect was there anyone she wasn't comfortable with and she said JG. I know from my own experience that my Grandsons father, if put in the same position, would behave the same way JG is and let me tell you he's a real jerk as long as no one is watching. I guess my point is nothing is as it seems sometimes. Sometimes being overly cooperative can be an attempt to overcompensate for something else. Not making any point other than I'll keep an open mind either way about JG. Also I have a question: Is there any documents currently available confirming that JG took a poly or is this hear say from a source. At this point I don't believe anything unless I see it in black and white!:waitasec:

JG said it himself on tv (Nancy? Geraldo? On one of those anyway).

From OCSD Computer Forensics Report: A keyword search for Zenaida Revealed web pages indicating that a user searched the internet for that name on July 16th,2008

I think that this is in reference to the search done by LE. Not an indication of what was found and when those other searches may have been done???

I think it's just time for George to take back control in his home! Not sure if the poor guy ever had any control but he is over due! He needs to call a family meeting with Cindy and Casey and tell it like it is!
To Casey he says...Save the lies and the drama Casey, the game is over and I am fed up!
To Cindy he says...Cindy we are not harboring a murderer and Casey is a grown up, she is responsible for this!

To both of them... Sit down, I am in charge here tonight! This is all going to end, I can't live like this any longer. I'm calling LE and Casey you are telling them the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
Cindy, you are going to stop lying for Casey!

Definitely...it seems Cindy is the "man" of the house - so to speak

Remember when she was talking about their separation - she said "it was my house, my rules"....

CA is the BOSS in that whole family (or so she thinks!) KC really is at this point!

I would like to know this too. This is a mystery. She was somewhere for at least 4 hours and had gone home to get this food. How did she get them and how did she get back to amscott? Is it within walking distance? The smelly clothes were in the car so somehow she changed them and left them in the car between the time she dumped the car and called TonE. I wonder if LE knows how this came down?

I've been pondering that theory as well.

What bothers me most is the 27th

The car was at amscot at 7am on the 27th & Casey does not call Tony until 11am

When Tony picked her up she had "Freeze Pops & Tyson Chicken"

Where did she get it & what was she doing for at least 4 hours?

I think she went home on the morning of the 27th after she dumped Caylees body to Shower & change her clothes & I also think she took that frozen food from her own fridge on the way out

My question is who drove her?

I also wonder if tattoos have anything to do with this? Could she have seen ZG somewhere else? Just thoughts!

Look at the photo ~

http://www.local6.com/news/17581509/detail.html

I've always thought this ZG and KC have an acquaintance in common through the tattoo place.

Maybe KC overheard a coversation there where ZG was mentioned. I've listened in to conversations I could hear.

The search for ZFG was done on the 16th. I believe it was one of the Anthonys, probably Lee, trying to find Zanny.

Yes! Thank you Chilly. The search wasn't (imo) done by Casey...it was done by a family member trying to figure out what was going on....Casey had given that name and they were trying to find Caylee.

Other things to remember about the whole Zanny thing:

Casey could not identify the ZFG that saw the apartment at sawgrass in a photo line up LE gave her.

Casey told LE that ZFG did not have kids

JG has only reported hearing the name Zani from Casey in November of 2007. It was RG that first had the conversation with Casey about the new nanny in 2006...I am unclear if he heard the name Zani or Zanaida at that point.

What I fail to understand, honestly, is why Amy? Why do they want to frame her? Geez Casey wiped out Amy's bank account! And why Jesse? Jesse was probably the best thing that happened to that family

I know they want to blame everyone else but geez, come on - the best friend for awhile, the ex fiance who would have loved to be Caylees father

I'm disgusted with this family

I've been pondering that theory as well.

What bothers me most is the 27th

The car was at amscot at 7am on the 27th & Casey does not call Tony until 11am

When Tony picked her up she had "Freeze Pops & Tyson Chicken"

Where did she get it & what was she doing for at least 4 hours?

I think she went home on the morning of the 27th after she dumped Caylees body to Shower & change her clothes & I also think she took that frozen food from her own fridge on the way out

My question is who drove her?

George, maybe?

***There is a new article on the media thread that states there is 85 on the witness list for this case including the Anthony's Zenaida, etc.
Cannot find the list, tho. The article was posted at around 8:30 PM.

I know, its not pretty. :eek: The missing children's website searches is just about enough of a bubble burster for me - that's really creepy/sad! Not to mention the chloroform. Its ugly! :furious:
It sure is! It's creepy, sends chills up my neck!
And to think that LE has alot more that they've not released!
Evil!:furious:

Yep. 60 minute show. 10 minutes on the dead 29 year old at the end. 30 minutes of commercials, lol and 20 minutes of re-establishing that Casey is a huge liar.

Her show is getting more boring every day. Why do they feel the need to air the same clips two or three times in one show? Show some different ones!!
Plus... Nancy jumps from one guest to another without letting any of them speak, OR she asks a question and then answers it for them, taking up THEIR time, so that she has to cut them off.
Tonight she dwelled mainly on the searches for missing children and the search for Zenaida. Over and over.
I did not hear any big revelation by RG. She barely let him speak for less than a minute.. and that was in two separate segments. She cut him off.

I think Casey was looking up missing children websites in order to come up with a plausible scenario for Caylee's abduction.

Once she decided on the kidnapping by nanny story, she had to come up with a nanny. Casey somehow learned that a woman by the name of ZG had looked at an apartment at Sawgrass Apt. She may have been at Sawgrass Apts. some time ago visiting friends there (Annie?) and was familiar with the apartments. Once she had a name, she Googled that name to come up with some background information.

The next thing Casey needed to do was to look into a method of killing. She looked into chloroform.

Three things - scenario, suspect, and method of killing. All this points to premeditation.

Sounds very plausible to me!

i believe he was supicious about something in the trunk but when she produced the gas cans it took him back a second and thought thats what she was hidding not realizing it was something else so hanis like his granddaughter death

I agree- I don't think he could even have fathomed KC would have killed Caylee at that time. I mean, he's still having trouble w/it and look at all the evidence we have now. I do struggle w/WHY he didn't call the cops after driving that "death mobile" home w/the windows open!? :eek: That dog don't hunt IMO. :mad: Maybe he was just not ready to admit it to himself and didn't want to FREAK OUT CA- who was evidently about to lose it. The power of self-delusion is phenomenal!

What I fail to understand, honestly, is why Amy? Why do they want to frame her? Geez Casey wiped out Amy's bank account! And why Jesse? Jesse was probably the best thing that happened to that family

I know they want to blame everyone else but geez, come on - the best friend for awhile, the ex fiance who would have loved to be Caylees father

I'm disgusted with this family

Frame Amy? Where does that come from?

You may be on to something with the tatoo thing. They may have been there the same day and she overheard a conversation Zany was having with the tatoo artist
It's just a possibility I thought of. She has to have gotten her "mark" so to speak from somewhere. It might be Sawgrass, or someplace else, but for sure it seems she picked out this ZG. MOO I missed parts of Nancy's first airing so I'm going to watch the rerun in 20 min.

I've always thought this ZG and KC have an acquaintance in common through the tattoo place.

Maybe KC overheard a coversation there where ZG was mentioned. I've listened in to conversations I could hear.
Or maybe the nail parlor. ZFG's nails looked fake to me and Amy mentioned that Casey continued doing normal things like have her nails done.She might have overheard a conversation of ZFG's when they were having their nails done.

I believe it was the odor she didn't want him to find. Surely she wouldn't have been stupid enough to drive up to her parents' house with the dead baby in the trunk!

She didn't expect him or anyone to be there. He said that she was surprised to see him- I think he said he'd run home after an errand at the bank and it was not normally a time when he'd be there.

CA wants TES to do things HER way, CA wants the LE to do things her way, CA wants everything her way....whining to the LE that they weren't calling her and coming to her house everyday. Waahhhhh, cry me a river CA, they are doing their jobs the RIGHT way, which doesn't seem to be in line with the A way.
When my daughter was missing several years ago, LE did not call me to let me know how the investigation was going. I have to admit that I was very upset, and desperate to say the least. When I called and talked to several Detectives and complained about what I considered lack of contact, they explained to me that they were very busy not only with our investigation, but many others.
When my daughter was found and the trial came to pass, I was privy to what when on behind the scenes, it was then I understood that they cannot tell you everything, every minute. Yes it is very frightening and frustrating, but nesessary.

Frame Amy? Where does that come from?

Cindy says that Zanny could be a code word for either Amy or Jesse - then she goes on to say why one of these two could be responsible for Caylee's disappearance

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~
Back