Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really don't think KC should have ANY access to the internet right now AT ALL.

so...in Cindy's logic...if "Zanny" is really code for someone else, then who was the "Zanny" that had the car accident? can Cindy admit that this was a lie, if there IS no Zanny?

what would be the purpose for Casey of looking up missing childrens' cases? anyone have any ideas on that? because I really don't know.

I think she looked up missing children cases so that she could fabricate something that sounded truthful.....looking at how other kids went missing so she could come up with a story....

so...in Cindy's logic...if "Zanny" is really code for someone else, then who was the "Zanny" that had the car accident? can Cindy admit that this was a lie, if there IS no Zanny?

what would be the purpose for Casey of looking up missing childrens' cases? anyone have any ideas on that? because I really don't know.

Cindy did agree that it was all a lie during her interview with LE.

I gotta tell you watching Cindy on those tapes. denial shsmiel she is totally out of her mind. Telling that whole elaborate story about the hospital, in that emotionless monotone voice. It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO weird!

I believe it was June 17. You make a good point ~ anything's possible and she got it somehow. I wish somebody would tell Nancy the dates of the computer search for ZG's name!!

She seems to know her full name and what she drives.... I wonder if that was ZG's first visit to Sawgrass or if she new people that lived there that she visited prior to looking at the apt. That could explain the earliest searches for her name on KCs pc.

KC could have had this in the works for many months.

Perhaps the info sheet at the Sawgrass had a carbon copy...It would seem that somehow Casey knew there was a ZG looking at the apt and it fit in with her Zani nanny story...then stole it from the trash..knowing the two names of her kids is just too weird

I did hear also a while back that KC knew the names of the two kids listed on the application and not the others, it may have been from LP, I don't remember

I think she looked up missing children cases so that she could fabricate something that sounded truthful.....looking at how other kids went missing so she could come up with a story....
She really is one evil little ... girl! :furious:

Also Ca knows her daighter has no $$. How on earth is she buying that KC was able to finance this little trip, plus the extra days and gas etc.?

I think she admits that - that is a lie but then she begins to spin elaborate tales (just like KC) about what could be the real story- the REASON KC had to tell those lies. She just CANNOT admit what the evidence is telling everyone.

Probably to see what type of stories were told as to abduction scenarios. She probably thought she could just become famous- as the young mother who desperately needs America's help to find her beautiful daughter!

This makes me lean more towards premeditation which I've been trying desperately to avoid!:eek:

She seems to know her full name and what she drives.... I wonder if that was ZG's first visit to Sawgrass or if she new people that lived there that she visited prior to looking at the apt. That could explain the earliest searches for her name on KCs pc.

KC could have had this in the works for many months.

I keep thinking that KC and ZG have someone they both know in common but are unaware.

Or KC is a cold, calculating psycho who thought that this ZG was just another life she could ruin in her master plan and ZG wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

I don't agree, the parents do not have a clue who Casey is or how dangerous she is.

You might be right, but they created (I'm not talking biology here) KC and have enabled her all along. Just
because they don't recognize their creation doesn't mean they are blameless.

ZG has a 2008 kia, which looks like a ford focus?
how could she afford a brand new car? she lives in a hotel, doesn't she? no job?
KC naming ZG is a problem for me. ZG was at sawgrass on the day, Kc knows what kind of car she drives.
except for the decomp smell, and fruition, KC's story could have been believed.

How the heck did CA remember all those details?! Sounds like a script to me.

Or she never thought they would find a ZG and ruin her life

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back