Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I made a point to watch NG to find out what RG was going to reveal....All the hype and what did he reveal tonight???? :furious:

Also Ca knows her daighter has no $$. How on earth is she buying that KC was able to finance this little trip, plus the extra days and gas etc.?

Not to mention paying for a freakin' NANNY.....besides, who lives at home with mommy and daddy, eats mommy and daddy's food, steals their money, etc etc etc AND has a nanny? SHESH....that story, in and of itself, is totally insane........from DAY ONE.........

I did hear also a while back that KC knew the names of the two kids listed on the application and not the others, it may have been from LP, I don't remember
I remember that Maui. I think I saw Zanaida's attorney telling that.
KC had to have seen her apt. application, somehow. And she stole all of her info. off of that. She is so evil, none of us can even think the way she does! She's one scarey chick, I think!

Really just defended JG and slammed CA

The straw that broke the camel's back for me with that elaborate fairy tale was that they KNEW ZFG had a concussion...and then all of a sudden they found the laceration behind her ear...riiiiiiiight.

The lies, the lies, the lies...they are neverending!
Yep, heard someone the other day talking about how "there's a little grain of truth in every lie" could it be that poor caylee got a concussion or laceration behind the ear? IMO KC doesn't want caylee found because fractured skulls don't LIE!!!!

LE already made CA look like a fool at the end of the interview and she just about lost it. She started grasping for anything, and eventually settled on it being the LE's fault that she was changing her story and talking to the media because they weren't babysitting the A family, and conducting this investigation the way CA thinks they should. Disgusting!

I would love to get a hold of KC's library records. I bet her book selections would make for a yummy read.

O/T (sorta) dont men realize the need for NG every night?? My boyfriend is grumpy cause hes going to bed alone again tonight.....can you even believe it?? lol I told him at 9pm I would be up there......sheesh! the nerve!

My daughter and her husband were over my house the other day with a couple of their friends. Nancy Grace was about to come on and all the women took off. My sil told the guys it was our religion and they wouldn't understand. I thought it was just cute.:crazy:

I really don't think KC should have ANY access to the internet right now AT ALL.

:furious:

Me either! If house arrest is the tea party that Casey is having, it wouldn't be bad at all.

She has internet, sleeps in her own bed in her own room, gets to eat whatever she wants. etc.!

Give me a break! She is a CRIMINAL and is being treated like a diva!

How the heck did CA remember all those details?! Sounds like a script to me.

Oh no we will find out next that Samantha and Z. gave scripts to the whole A' clan to follow!! Gosh can this get any more crazy??!!

Like mom like daughter. Both very elaborate liars!

Sorry if this has been discussed already....

Maybe KC has been "following" ZG because now she needed to find someone with that name that she's been using...I feel perhaps it started as an imaginary name, but once something maybe something happened to Caylee she had to find a real one.

Perhaps she followed ZG into the Sawgrass and copied her info somehow from the form ZG filled out

Creepy thought, but just a theory

Probably to see what type of stories were told as to abduction scenarios. She probably thought she could just become famous- as the young mother who desperately needs America's help to find her beautiful daughter!

This makes me lean more towards premeditation which I've been trying desperately to avoid!:eek:

The more I hear CA & gA talk the more I beleive they are all in very big trouble. At first I didn't think they knew anything but now I see they are back tracking or covering up . IMO

I made a point to watch NG to find out what RG was going to reveal....All the hype and what did he reveal tonight???? :furious:
Pretty much that CA is a liar, and trying to throw lE off off KC and onto an innocent person.
Yeah, we already knew that!:furious:

Cindy did agree that it was all a lie during her interview with LE.

I think she admitted it to be a lie because she realised that LE was going to check out the emergancy records for that day and then it would be more proof that there is no Zanny

The one guy on NG actually has a point. I think that the ZFG story is problematic and I can't explain it. RG said that he heard about ZFG in 2006. If this is true, then how did KC happen to know that ZFG went to Sawgrass. Certainly she didn't search apt complexes for someone named ZFG. This is a big problem in my opinion. I don't believe the ZFG story but it would seem that something else is going on here.

is "nutjob" really a LEGAL definition? lol

I don't see how that could be. ZG did not use the F on the guest card. How did Casey come up with it? In the police report, the ONLY time Casey talked to LE, she says ZFG did NOT have kids. LE got the kids names from the guest card, not Casey.
LE has not released to john q public how they gleened that info from Casey but it was told, per zg's atty, that the names and the car were given to them by Casey. We just don't know it all yet. We will eventually know when it all goes in front of the man.

ZG has a 2008 kia, which looks like a ford focus?
how could she afford a brand new car? she lives in a hotel, doesn't she? no job?
KC naming ZG is a problem for me. ZG was at sawgrass on the day, Kc knows what kind of car she drives.
except for the decomp smell, and fruition, KC's story could have been believed.

How she pays for anything is irrelvent as she has had enough intrusion into her private life..she is one of KC's victims..

New forensic pathologist, yeah..........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back