Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As for the Zanny thing, I'm thinking it was Xanax at first. Then she just kept using that excuse and "Aunt Zanny" (street name for Xanax) got into a bigger and bigger lie. If she picked the name randomly I would think she would pick an innocuous, common name, so I think she then went online or met someone who knew a Zanny and thought that was a funny coincidence...from online/friend-of-a-friend she was able to stalk this Zanny and find out she would be at Sawgrass on the 17th. So Casey took the jeep and went there, saw her car and recognized her from online maybe...maybe she also got the visitor card? So why would she tell her mom Zanny got a concussion if she was planning to blame the whole thing on Zanny? Zanny was supposedly gone with Caylee at the time Casey was making up the "accident"...argh the whole Zanny thing is so convoluted!

no RJ, what happened? did he "shed the light" elsewhere? I saw nothing new on his blog either. :waitasec:

:mad: There was no light shed here in TN either and I have to confess I actually sat around watching NG waiting for the 'lights' to come on.....:eek:

When I heard CA saying about those injuries to ZG and Raquel, my stomach clenched immediately....I truly felt she was describing injuries to Caylee...there's a tiny bit of truth in a lot of what KC says to help remember the story she gives...

God I hope not though - very sad :(

:eek: I hadn't thought of that! I want to believe that precious Caylee didn't suffer.

Originally Posted by rlms56 View Post
How the heck did CA remember all those details?!
How the heck does everyone remember details like this, but when the police ask, "When was the last time you saw Caylee?", "Did you watch Caylee that day?", "Did you see Caylee that day?", nobody can give specifics--nobody can remember.

The search for ZFG was done on the 16th. I believe it was one of the Anthonys, probably Lee, trying to find Zanny.

Your right about it not being the 15th though because LE was there all night & left after midnight

It still could have been Casey though

LE left Casey's home so she could have searched herself early on the 16th

She did have time to send Text messages to all her friends telling them that Caylee was missing & that Zanny had taken her

Hey sweetmop- me too, yes I do!

I think if GA had been able to get to the trunk that day he would have either found Caylee or been knocked out by the smell. :mad: Gasoline is a powerful smell in itself- I wonder how it would compete w/decomp smell?

Why wouldn't the way she reacted make him stop and think "Wait a minute, what's going on here?" and push her aside and LOOK in that trunk?? I mean, come on!! How does he just let her act like that and then just go on like nothing wierd is going on???

If I had ever talked like that to either of my parents, the ME would have to scrape me off the wall.
:slap::slap::slap:

You guys are so right on with that! I stil l won't cuss in front of my Dad and when my Mom was alive, I never said a cuss word - I remember doing it once as a teen, I spent weeks in my room on house arrest

computer forensics

eheheh. Yep. Computer forensics. Feels good to say that, doesn't it?

So when family members ask us what we're doing now, we can say that we're researching computer forensics. I like that.

:blushing:

I think GA DID find Caylee's body, and that he buried her for Casey. IMO, (call me crazy) GA knows what happened to Caylee and buried her as best he could.

I have believed this all along. Now the entire family is lying for each other. They think its the only way to handle the situation. JMHO.

I thought he said it was Zanni? But I could be wrong...but it doesn't matter...she had a schoolmate with that name - so she used it to her own benefit

That is right. Im sorry I went back and looked at the transcripts. He did say Zanny.

Does anyone know when the searches for the name Zenaida Gonzalaz were made on Casey's computer ?

I know there were some searches on the 16th but were there any before?

I have believed this all along. Now the entire family is lying for each other. They think its the only way to handle the situation. JMHO.

Wow, if that's true, then GA is a better liar/manipulator than even Casey. He comes across so sincere and believable in his interview. Whereas, Cindy or Casey are obviously lying!

CA also says that Casey and Caylee did not ever stay overnight at Ricardo's. Well, I do not think Ricardo was lying when he admitted that Caylee slept in the same bed with him. Why would Ricardo lie about something like that? CA is the liar here, IMO.

eheheh. Yep. Computer forensics. Feels good to say that, doesn't it?

So when family members ask us what we're doing now, we can say that we're researching computer forensics. I like that.

:blushing:
LOL PP!!!! We can call our research and diagnostic site, 'the hard drive farm'

That is it. I certainly do not feel 'enlightened'!

Ah common! The "unfruitful works of darkness" ... I was expecting them to be brought "into the Light"!

Do you think that maybe LE asked them not to air certain portions of it? Could it have been something that could impede the investigation?

I mean...there had to be something!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back