Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well now, that was a very anticlimatic NG.

No shedding of light from RG :waitasec:

Same ol' interview clips shown over and over. Same ol' questions, same ol' answers, same ol' same ol'...:banghead::banghead:

She seems to know her full name and what she drives.... I wonder if that was ZG's first visit to Sawgrass or if she new people that lived there that she visited prior to looking at the apt. That could explain the earliest searches for her name on KCs pc.

KC could have had this in the works for many months.
I also wonder if tattoos have anything to do with this? Could she have seen ZG somewhere else? Just thoughts!

Look at the photo ~

http://www.local6.com/news/17581509/detail.html

She seems to know her full name and what she drives.... I wonder if that was ZG's first visit to Sawgrass or if she new people that lived there that she visited prior to looking at the apt. That could explain the earliest searches for her name on KCs pc.

KC could have had this in the works for many months.

I wonder if casey was following zg around?

CA also says that Casey and Caylee did not ever stay overnight at Ricardo's. Well, I do not think Ricardo was lying when he admitted that Caylee slept in the same bed with him. Why would Ricardo lie about something like that? CA is the liar here, IMO.

Cindy did NOT say that Casey and Caylee never spent the night at Ricardos. She said that Casey told her they were spending the night at Zanny's. It was Casey's lie, not Ricardo's or Cindy's.

Does anyone know when the searches for the name Zenaida Gonzalaz were made on Casey's computer ?

I know there were some searches on the 16th but were there any before?

I am almost 100% sure I read on WS somewhere that there were searches way before the 16th for ZG. I just can't find it.

BUT...what was the underlying reason she didn't want George in there? Was it the gas cans, or maybe because Caylee was in there?

my personal feeling is caylee was in there or there was evidence that caylee had been in there, and knowing her dad is ex-LE she was bond and determined to keep him out of there. I also believe george is kicking himself for not actually looking in there.

CA also says that Casey and Caylee did not ever stay overnight at Ricardo's. Well, I do not think Ricardo was lying when he admitted that Caylee slept in the same bed with him. Why would Ricardo lie about something like that? CA is the liar here, IMO.
I wonder if she's prone to blackouts? She sure conveniently forgot that night and I agree, I believe RM over her. MOO

Why wouldn't the way she reacted make him stop and think "Wait a minute, what's going on here?" and push her aside and LOOK in that trunk?? I mean, come on!! How does he just let her act like that and then just go on like nothing wierd is going on???

this is a classic case of 'parents as friends' not as parents - there is zero discipline in this family - probably when the Casey and Lee were little they were Willy wonka kids - spoiled rotten, I want it now, parents not parenting no rules, no respect

Heck when I was young and STILL (I'm 46) use Mr. and Mrs - I was raised to show respect to my elders and thats how I raised my children

IIRC, Casey had stated in one of her I/M's that she could see if she could get some zanax from Annie. Maybe zanny is a combination of zanax and Annie - zannie.

As for the Zanny thing, I'm thinking it was Xanax at first. Then she just kept using that excuse and "Aunt Zanny" (street name for Xanax) got into a bigger and bigger lie. If she picked the name randomly I would think she would pick an innocuous, common name, so I think she then went online or met someone who knew a Zanny and thought that was a funny coincidence...from online/friend-of-a-friend she was able to stalk this Zanny and find out she would be at Sawgrass on the 17th. So Casey took the jeep and went there, saw her car and recognized her from online maybe...maybe she also got the visitor card? So why would she tell her mom Zanny got a concussion if she was planning to blame the whole thing on Zanny? Zanny was supposedly gone with Caylee at the time Casey was making up the "accident"...argh the whole Zanny thing is so convoluted!

I agree- it started as Zanny(Xanax) and then as she used it more often she had to flesh out the story. I still think it was used very infrequently- according to CA who rarely let Caylee out of her sight.

LA mentions that Casey told him she would sit and "stake out" the Sawgrass apt. after "Caylee was abducted." Perhaps that's another (tee tiny) nugget of truth-- in that Casey found a real life ZG, tracked her down and staked her out- following her to Sawgrass and either getting the card or sneaking/breaking into ZG's car while she was there.

I love this part. The beginning of the interview, CA is all...I can't remember...
and when she's talking about Casey's lies, she remembers almost every nonsense detail.....uuggghhhh....

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

The search for ZFG was done on the 16th. I believe it was one of the Anthonys, probably Lee, trying to find Zanny.

I thought the search was done on 6/12 and then again on the 7/16...i have to look on the computer search documents again

my personal feeling is caylee was in there or there was evidence that caylee had been in there, and knowing her dad is ex-LE she was bond and determined to keep him out of there. I also believe george is kicking himself for not actually looking in there.

I think that the car wreaked at that point.

this is a classic case of 'parents as friends' not as parents - there is zero discipline in this family - probably when the Casey and Lee were little they were Willy wonka kids - spoiled rotten, I want it now, parents not parenting no rules, no respect

Heck when I was young and STILL (I'm 46) use Mr. and Mrs - I was raised to show respect to my elders and thats how I raised my children

If GA had just opened that trunk and looked....case closed. Casey'd be in jail right now charged with murder.

Ah common! The "unfruitful works of darkness" ... I was expecting them to be brought "into the Light"!

Do you think that maybe LE asked them not to air certain portions of it? Could it have been something that could impede the investigation?

I mean...there had to be something!

Must have been something he did want to say and it was nixed.

So, I guess I am still in the dark. No light was shown to me!

I am almost 100% sure I read on WS somewhere that there were searches way before the 16th for ZG. I just can't find it.

I thought so too & I'm tootired to look for it

I'm almost sure that there are other searches besides the ones on the 16th

I think GA DID find Caylee's body, and that he buried her for Casey. IMO, (call me crazy) GA knows what happened to Caylee and buried her as best he could.
IMO from the minute I heard that GA drove that death car home - with his head hung out the window - and that he admittedly KNEW that smell - yet he got in it drove it home - and that was WAY BACK at the end of July!!! Now with everything else we have found out - oh yes!!!! Anyone - ANYONE that got into a car with THAT smell and wasn't back out of it like a rocket and scrambling for the cell and shaking while you punch 911 as fast as you can is "involved" or "knows" WHY that car was like THAT!!!

IMO LE is waiting to charge because when they do charge its going to be a regular ole round-up at Casa Anthony!!!!!!

I wonder if casey was following zg around?
I have started to wonder that myself drippy. I think she had seized upon the first name earlier (name from hs, etc) and upon seeing that paper some how or way at sawgrass she developed her mark. She did, after all, have 31 days to do it.:bang:

Why wouldn't the way she reacted make him stop and think "Wait a minute, what's going on here?" and push her aside and LOOK in that trunk?? I mean, come on!! How does he just let her act like that and then just go on like nothing wierd is going on???

Who knows?? DEEP, deep, dark denial!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj