Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy said that she believed Caylee was actually with Jesse or Amy when Casey said she was with Zanny. She didn't say that Zanny was a code word for Jesse or Amy. I didn't hear Cindy say a single word against Amy. Did I miss something?

She said she had two theories...it's on the tape....she said she had two theories about who she though Zanny was - Jessie or Amy

ok, Boston, I had forgotten that she hadn't used the name Zenaida, but then is it just chance that Zenaida is at sawgrass on the same day/s that Caylee just happens to disappear? This is troubling me.
Casey had 31 days or more (based on how far back she was searching missing child sites and also for two years she has been lying about a job) to cook her story, refine it, polish it....think about it, dream about it some more....embelish with little jewels and tidbits of info to make it sound REAL GOOD....and then some. It is hard for me to think like that as I am not a pathological liar. I think, however, a real pathological liar or one of the posters on here that have them in their own families could add some insight on this....in fact....I am off to start a thread on it....

From OCSD Computer Forensics Report first page item 2

Can anybody tell me what this is about?

Dated July 3rd, 2008

From a my space Blog "My Caylee is missing"

That is interesting...................since she was not reported missing until 3 weeks later.

BUT...what was the underlying reason she didn't want George in there? Was it the gas cans, or maybe because Caylee was in there?

Maybe the trunk had started to smell, but I don't think Caylee was in there.

Somewhere, I recall CA saying she had talked to KC & told her GA had missed the cans, and filed a report.......

that would make LA story about this the most believable, that KC was out of the car, gas cans in hands, when GA met her at the door & she said "Here's your FKN cans"...(I doubt she went with a body in the car).

I think GA told 'mis-truths' on Greta about this incident.

So, Zanny went to Tampa General after the accident? I haven't heard anything about that from LE.

...exactly! and you won't b/c this is the stuff they have behind the scenes to put her *advertiser censored* away!!!! yippee!

i am so glad that they have more than we know. And for the record - this chick is UNREAL!!! Concussion, broken arm, etc, etc? I mean what gives?? SOCIOPATH on WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, Boston, I had forgotten that she hadn't used the name Zenaida, but then is it just chance that Zenaida is at sawgrass on the same day/s that Caylee just happens to disappear? This is troubling me.

But wasn't it the next day Z was there june 17.

Cindy seems to remember "too many" details about the "accident". I almost started thinking "she" was making the story up. She is a nurse and she seemed to know too much ex. asking KC if they were at "Tampa General, the upper arm was broken, concussion, 8 cars ahead of KC.

I don't know how to put my finger on it, but something just doesn't sit right.

To me, it was like she was covering for Casey by making up an "elaborate" story in order to convince LE there was a "Zannie."

I also wonder if Cindy was jealous of Jesse's parents? She seems to point the finger at Jesse, and I have a feeling she was more jealous of his parents relationship with Caylee than Jesse.

As always, JMHO.

She said she had two theories...it's on the tape....she said she had two theories about who she though Zanny was - Jessie or Amy

I'll have to listen again because I certainly didn't get the impression she was accusing Amy of anything.

Ooops...she just said it again on NG, in my mind I think Zanny is whoever is watching Caylee. NG used the word code name.

What I heard them say was CA is refusing to allow records of her charge card, just receipts is all she's willing to give them.
That's because CA stated that she looked at the statement and there was no evidence on them, that she just remembered she gave the card to Lee. What????? Then did KC steal the card out of Lee's wallet? Come on. kc learned to lie from her mother. Neither one is good at it.

The cops asked CA...

Do you think we're spinning their wheels on who Zanny is?

Cindy responds...well, I don't know...I have two theories on that...Amy or Jessie...so she is trying to implicate Amy and Jessie

That is interesting...................since she was not reported missing until 3 weeks later.

Thats is Cindy A's my space page she wrote that when she had not seen Caylee for weeks at that point.. well except for the brief visit on Fathers day

The cops asked CA...

Do you think we're spinning their wheels on who Zanny is?

Cindy responds...well, I don't know...I have two theories on that...Amy or Jessie...so she is trying to implicate Amy and Jessie
So back to my question ~ where is Caylee? Both AH & JG are accounted for and took polys. :waitasec:

On CA's taped interview she said she had two theories....that she thought Zanny could be Jessie or Amy

I agree,

I thought what Cindy was saying was that Amy & Jessie were actually Zanny

Whenever Casey said Caylee was with Zanny she was actually with Jessie or Amy

I thought she was trying to implicate Jessie in Caylee's disapearence

Cindy seems to remember "too many" details about the "accident". I almost started thinking "she" was making the story up. She is a nurse and she seemed to know too much ex. asking KC if they were at "Tampa General, the upper arm was broken, concussion, 8 cars ahead of KC.

I don't know how to put my finger on it, but something just doesn't sit right.

To me, it was like she was covering for Casey by making up an "elaborate" story in order to convince LE there was a "Zannie."

I also wonder if Cindy was jealous of Jesse's parents? She seems to point the finger at Jesse, and I have a feeling she was more jealous of his parents relationship with Caylee than Jesse.

As always, JMHO.

YES!!!! I was thinking the same exact thing when I heard all the elaborate and intricate details!

Why not?! The dead baby was buried in their backyard! People keep forgetting this point.

I agree. I think she kept her there in the trunk for days while she figured out what to do. Maybe she didn't have enough gas to get very far and that's why she stole the cans... so she could drive around and find someplace to dump her body. :furious:

So back to my question ~ where is Caylee? Both AH & JG are accounted for and took polys. :waitasec:

Exactly....why won't the Anthony's take polys? They are the first people who should have ran to take them IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj
Back