Nancy Grace - Monday, November 3, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
she sure looks worried about her daughter being kidnapped in that video store on the 16th?

It appears that she left the Anthony home about 4:18 and headed toward Tony's. All the pings after that time were from towers near his apartment.

So she probably had Caylee in the trunk when going to TL.:eek: R hid her at home & came back the next day as reported but maybe left her till she had a better plan on the 18th! I think that she used the shovel but it wasn't going to work out (too hard r ?)..Than came back the 18th & took her elsewhere.:eek: I think the 18th is important to look at! JMHO

Investigators believe June 16th may have been the day Caylee died.

Latest is the cell phone pings. Most made from her parents, Tone's or Amy's. HUge gap on the 16th

Love it... NG's qoute: her X Best friend AH..gee I wonder why that is! Sorry not good at watching & typing at the same time!

TES is going to concentrate on pings between airpor t and Boggy Creek (I think that's what they sadi

Search on Saturday will focus on the Orlando Airport area (Foggy Bottom Rd.)

TES is going to concentrate on pings between airpor t and Boggy Creek (I think that's what they sadi

Yep that is the area the witness saw the lady with the shovel wearing a white hat putting a bag into a white car. It qwould be Tradeport and Boggy Creek Rd area.

certain and definate where the pings came from.

Who are the searchers - NG watchers !!!! AND US !

LP is giving NG for keeping this in the media & that is why TES is getting a lot of volunteers! Go NG & TES!

NG touched with so many people coming to search after hearing about it on her show.

People heading to FL to help Tim. LP says they sit around the office and look at decomposing bodies. Caylee is like part of their family

1,000's of searchers have been amassed for Sat.'s search....People from all over the country will be converging on FLA to take part in the search......

Searches will focus on the following locations:

Boggy Creek Rd.
Tradeport Drive

Both locations are just to the southwest of the airport.

I heart LP........he is sooo right....Caylee is family....she is loved by each and every one of us. God bless her precious heart.:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back