Nancy Grace - Monday, November 3, 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I grew up in an environent like that, but hugging that child, knowing I'd never hug Caylee again, would destroy me.

I also suggested, perhaps she's already DONE her grieving, which is where I lean, but no matter to me, since she's not helping FIND Caylee.

Normal people don't stop grieving that quickly. My father died 6 years ago, and I'm still grieving. Not the can't function, crying every day type. But when I think of him it hurts.

am I crazy or did LP say on NG previously that they were focused on an area Ne of the airport between the A home and the airport? Now it's on the opposite side? what gives?

I think he may have his N,S,E,W directions messed up. If you look at a map of OIA, to the west is Tradeport Drive, which runs parallel on the west side of OIA. Boggy Creek runs across the southwest corner and then to the south of OIA. It also runs up parallel to Tradeport and to the North (it's a North/South rd, but is curvy around the south end of OIA)

I'll try and post a link to the map I have from Yahoo/Google:
http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE...radeport Dr, Orlando, FL 32812, United States

:furious::doh::steamed:Telecommunications guy said if Caylee needed her diaper changed she probably would have needed to text KC in order to let her know.:furious::furious: Due to the fact that KC's average was 12 texts per hr 24/7. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Normal people don't stop grieving that quickly. My father died 6 years ago, and I'm still grieving. Not the can't function, crying every day type. But when I think of him it hurts.

I'm that way too ( still cry a few times a week for my parents & brother) after 8, 6 and 1 year, but I've know many folks who grieve intensely for a few weeks, then put it behind them. I guess it's a way of compartmentalizing.

Yay!!!! That's awesome. :blowkiss: I love that so many people, all over the country are so touched by this little girl (I'm in Idaho). I have no doubt she will be found!!!!!

When I called to get flight arrangements I was told there were volunteers coming from all over. My sister's are coming from Montana. Caylee has become "America's child" and everyone wants to take care of her. It is very touching. I cannot imagine how emotional the day will be when she is found. I hope it is soon.

I know this was asked before but I didn't see the response, does anyone know who will have the responsibility for the funeral? Will they give her back to the Anthony's to bury?

I think he may have his N,S,E,W directions messed up. If you look at a map of OIA, to the west is Tradeport Drive, which runs parallel on the west side of OIA. Boggy Creek runs across the southwest corner and then to the south of OIA. It also runs up parallel to Tradeport and to the North (it's a North/South rd, but is curvy around the south end of OIA)

I'll try and post a link to the map I have from Yahoo/Google:
http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE...radeport Dr, Orlando, FL 32812, United States

I posted about this in the NG thread for whatever night he said this. I've forgotten the details but it was obvious he had his directions backwards because he was essentially describing a place midway between the Anthony home and the airport. The directions he gave on the show were opposite of that. He just misspoke.

I am surprised no one else has mentioned this fact about the 12 hours without using her phone. I cannot see KC sleeping 12 hours. Given the facts that we know she was only sleeping 3-4 hours a day, she could have very well been having sex during those 12 hours as well as catching 3-4 hours of sleep. She is a sex addict and probably wouldn't pay attention to her phone during that time. Or would she?

Wasn't she with TL during that 12 hour period at some time or other? Movies, sex and whatever, ugh. Typing it just makes me mad.

But, all don't express grief or emotions the same way.

My father has been gone a year and a month. I still hurt. I have not cried publically or privately. I didn't cry for the whole year my son was in Iraq.

I also come from a family where expressing emotion "isn't done".

I posted about this in the NG thread for whatever night he said this. I've forgotten the details but it was obvious he had his directions backwards because he was essentially describing a place midway between the Anthony home and the airport. The directions he gave on the show were opposite of that. He just misspoke.

I think so too. The A's house is due east of OIA. The 2 search areas are west and south/southwest.

I'm new to this posting thing so be nice please!! But honestly, what has CA, GA or LA for that matter really DONE to search for that little girl? Besides give interviews and hold vigils????

Welcome to WS's! :blowkiss:

ANSWER: Media Interviews, Drive @ with a sign & order T-shirts. I could add more but I think u get the pic. Just like u said..Oh & I can't forget to say make fools of themselves. :crazy:
Sorry a bit slow with my posts. I'm a bit tired I think I better take a nap or longer.:eat::sleep: I wanted to at least finish reading tonights NG thread. :blowkiss:

How could anyone question if she had a job or not? Where can you work and spend this amount of time either talking or texting on a cell phone?

I hope they had a package that had free texting.....and I thought my kids texted alot. :crazy:

I wouldn't want to be her friend. She would get on my damn nerves.

Sending 12 text messages in an hour is really no big deal. Heck we post more then 12 posts in an hour when there is a interesting thread. :)

All I can say is WOW. Sex for 12 hours? Are you kidding me? even in mine and the Hubs heyday, honeymoon, when we were younger I know we didn't have sex for 12 hours...Dang,maybe I've been missing something.

:biglaugh:yea, think I missed a word or two when I was writing. But I don't put it past KC to go for it.

What I meant to say was KC could have been having sex at one time or another in addition to sleeping during the 12 hours.

:furious::doh::steamed:Telecommunications guy said if Caylee needed her diaper changed she probably would have needed to text KC in order to let her know.:furious::furious: Due to the fact that KC's average was 12 texts per hr 24/7. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I thought the Telecommunications guy meant...KC would have to text her mom CA to change Caylees diaper.....LOL....:crazy:

:biglaugh:yea, think I missed a word or two when I was writing. But I don't put it past KC to go for it.

What I meant to say was KC could have been having sex at one time or another in addition to sleeping during the 12 hours.

Well, I'm glad we got that cleared up...I thought I was going to have to go to Barnes & Nobles and pick up a Sex for Dummies book, thought maybe we weren't doing something right. That was a close one, I would have seen everyone I know at the bookstore that day.
Seriously, there are a lot of things KC could have been doing that day, the cell pings are the key IMHO. Chilly has those.

Sending 12 text messages in an hour is really no big deal. Heck we post more then 12 posts in an hour when there is a interesting thread. :)

Yes, but we aren't driving a car, spending other people's money, having sex with whatever male is available, watching a small child, or working at a non-existent job. Or posting or deleting pictures off my space account

Well, it does seem possible that she knew the media was remarking about her absence of emotions, I really teared up with that hug. I almost felt it...

No, I don't disbelieve anything about CA's behavior, actions, or statements, in this tragic loss of Caylee, so don't get mad at the video, I teared up seeing that video. Everyone misses Caylee too.

Casey is texting on an average of 12 messages an hour. Outrageous by a telecommunications expert
-------------------
Yes it is outrageous, not anymore! wonder if she is having withdrawl.God Bless the people who are able to search.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time
Back