Nancy Grace - Monday, November 3, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My point exactly, why now? Because the News team was there? Needing some sympathy from the general public. No, somethings up with that, a big ole emotional hug from a child, this was staged. I'd bet money on it.
Sadly, my first thought also.

But, she did not go into withdrawal from anything, during her incarcerations.

If she just started using say (uppers) when she first met TL she probably would not go through withdrawals. A chamelon phase I'm not accusing TL (but not ruling him out either) but in the college scene they are popular. She wanted to fit in with his crowd & that included no kids. JMHO

Is that also around the same location that the 3 witnesses say she was at? The one lady and the two men in the car?

Yes, the exact same place. The guy that was interviewed on the local news was showing an area with a used tire walkway is off the Boggy Creek Rd. roadway. Early on in this case, I thought if she got rid of her, Boggy Creek Rd. area would have been the perfect area to do it...

Just wanted to make sure I wasnt the only one!! I have a nephew and I know for a fact that if he was missing I would give my life..do whatever in the world was necessary to bring him home. You wouldnt be able to get rid of me at the police office. I just dont get how you can be so cold...unless you know something and are covering up..IMO of course!

Cindy has dramatically aged since Caylee's disappearance.

Whatever she is saying, I believe Cindy is tormented inside.

Hey folks - anything big happening on NG tonight? pretty please with a cherry on top??? :crazy:

Casey is texting on an average of 12 messages an hour. Outrageous by a telecommunications expert

Her behaviors are like that of a teen-ager. I work with teens who are obsessed with texting. They are constantly doing it...during school, while driving, while out to dinner. It's something I dont understand but it's done by many younger people. Even my friend (she's 31) is constantly texting others, when she is over at my house or at work, etc...Anyway, I think this was Casey's way of telling lies, or at least leading a fake life successfully. It's much easier to lie via text, than to lie when talking to someone over the phone or in person.

I dont think she was on drugs (besides the pot). I know 2 people who have sociopathic behavior, and they do not do drugs AND they rarely sleep. I think she was obsessed with keeping up her lies w/ her friends and Tony, obsessed with texting, tired of dealing with Caylee and purposely planned to kill her not thinking her story afterwards through, and not thinking what she would do with the body, after it happened. Digging a hole is very tough. Even in the soft Florida soil. I tried to dig one when my cat passed away, and it took me an hour just to dig a small section. I kept hitting roots and rocks. I don't think she could've dug a hole very easily. So that makes me wonder what exactly she did with the body. I still think it's at a landfill and not out in these locations. I hope I am wrong and they find her this weekend.

I'm new to this posting thing so be nice please!! But honestly, what has CA, GA or LA for that matter really DONE to search for that little girl? Besides give interviews and hold vigils????

Hiyah Steelergirl - you might be *new* to the posting thing but you sure caught on quick! :) WELCOME!

She's entitled. Why should she have to work? That's for OTHER people.

That's KC! She's enjoying knowing she's all over the media, net etc. No worries at all anymore she considers herself a celeb. now & she always wanted everyone to pay attention to her.:bang:

If she ever makes it in GP in prison/jail...I feel she will be no different than outside of jail. Using whomever she picks as an easy target to use if it's in her advantage & will have groupies too. She will be hated by most but there will be the select few that better watch out for her. That's if she is found guilty (I hope so) & makes it in GP(I hope more for DP). She will use her skills any which way she can find possible & we will see more people send $ to poor KC. :furious:

Hey folks - anything big happening on NG tonight? pretty please with a cherry on top??? :crazy:

It was mostly about the Hudson murders and a tid bit on the cell phone pings and a short snippet with LP. Nothing "new" so to speak.

It was mostly about the Hudson murders and a tid bit on the cell phone pings and a short snippet with LP. Nothing "new" so to speak.

Thanks a lot, MD Mommy :blowkiss: I read about LP tearing/choking up if he were to find Caylee. Was it really that moving?

am I crazy or did LP say on NG previously that they were focused on an area Ne of the airport between the A home and the airport? Now it's on the opposite side? what gives?

Thanks a lot, MD Mommy :blowkiss: I read about LP tearing/choking up if he were to find Caylee. Was it really that moving?

He was visibly upset and looked down a lot when it was mentioned. It was moving and you could tell the thought of finding Caylee made him uncomfortable. He also said they have been looking on the net at decomposed bodies in the different stages etc. in preparation.

I have witnessed the same thing with a friends husband & he was telling my girl friend that he was losing his paychecks etc. etc..:bang: Acted similiar to KC & he was a new user & sadly he still is (12yrs. later). :mad: It was hard I was the one that made her go look & find where he was hiding it & found the lost paycheck stubs. She divorced him when she couldn't help him to stop.
A few others I have met R knew (60'schild here! Ha Ha) doing the same (uppers) acted like KC with the: sleeping patterns, narrcissistic, lying, stealing, etc. Same behavoirs as KC & liked a downer when they needed to get some sleep..then start all over again. :waitasec: It's just a thought. :waitasec:

Good thought, too!
I also have known many people with the lack of need for sleep.
Four that I know of, found out later, they were on speed.
Two others were later dx'd as Bipolar.

I know for a fact that a bipolar can go with very little sleep when they are manic or cycling fast. Sleep for a bipolar in manic phase.....sometimes two hours at most in a 24 hour period. They can go for days/weeks like that. But when they crash, they really crash.
Not unusal for bipolar to sleep 12 hours straight after being manic for days or weeks.
BUT, same can be said for someone who'd been doing drugs for days straight....they can sleep like a bear hibernates.

maybe she grew up in an environment where you are taught that is not acceptable.

I grew up in an environent like that, but hugging that child, knowing I'd never hug Caylee again, would destroy me.

I also suggested, perhaps she's already DONE her grieving, which is where I lean, but no matter to me, since she's not helping FIND Caylee.

If she wanted to put on a show of crying for the media she's had plenty of prior opportunities.

I agree but I don't think she knew she was being taped during this hug with the little girl. The camera guy sure got bad video shots compared to many others...think about it! Even the ones the 1st day she was released are better shots. Look at the video interview after the vigil....steady frame shot etc. The camera gut snuck these shots in the church. JMHO:rolleyes:

I really don't think CA knew she was being taped not that I forgive her for helping KC cover up whatever she did! I will feel more when & if they ever help find KC to give her a proper resting place.

I missed some of NG's tonight...listening, server down, typing not fast with this type of multi-tasking. Tonight was short but a lot of info needs to be listened to 2-3 times to catch everything. It helps me a lot to do that...body language, conversation itself, etc. :blowkiss:

I do remember her telling Lee in the jailhouse phone call right after she was arrested the first time that she hadn't slept in 4 days.

Sad to say, I don't think she was losing sleep over Caylee or her parents. I believe it was also in that conversation she told Lee she wasn't "level." No sleep in 4 days and the comment about not being "level" tends to make me think she was using drugs and not sleeping and then the feelings of coming down off the drugs were making her feel unlevel/unstable. People experience strange feelings/sensations when coming down off of hard drugs. Apparently, her lack of sleep was normal for her even before Caylee went missing. I wonder how far back this pattern goes back for her. Did it start months or years ago?

I also wonder if she was tested for drugs when she was first put in jail. Is that a requirement of inmates in Florida? :waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back