Nancy Grace - Monday, November 3, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could it be possible that she not be sleeping due to planning/worrying (I use that term VERY loosley) what to do about Caylee...disposal, stories to family, etc?

I think she knew her "free ride" was coming to an end, and she was stressing about what she could do to keep up her party lifestyle without having to work, or take care of Caylee fulltime.

I must be a cold hearted or either numb; I had no sympathy for CA while watching this video. I hate admitting it, but it's the truth.

Me too. All I can think about is her lying qnd covering for KC. Trying to obstruct the investigation. Bad-mouthing the people who are REALLY looking for Caylee. Sitting in their "search HQ," soliciting money, but NEVER searching.

And, trying to get KC off. So, KC can get pregnant, again. And, maybe kill another baby. MOO

My guess is that the tears were for herself.

I agree. It brought tears to my eyes. Cindy was clinging to that little girl, you could just tell she was thinking of Caylee.

I was hoping that hugging that little girl would snap her out of her idiotic stance about Caylee being kidnapped, and she would FINALLY feel in her heart it was time to put Caylee first.

I'm with you. Cindy has done nothing to end the mystery, and in all honesty, I'd have collapsed in tears in that circumstance.

I agee, she was emotional (for Cindy), but to me, it indicates she's either an iceberg, or has already done her grieving, and moved past it.

I think Cindy has done a lot wrong but I don't think judging her for not crying in public is fair. I know I would appear cold and distant in a situation like that, been there done that. But crying in front of people is something I just don't do and the bigger the pressure and focus is on me the less likely I am to cry in front of someone. I do my crying in the shower where no one can hear me. Whatever it is in Cindy's past she is either not comfortable being vulnerable and out of control in front of an audience, or maybe she grew up in an environment where you are taught that is not acceptable.

Angel, I have wondered the same thing. She exhibits the same behavior of a friend's daughter who uses drugs - the stealing, the manipulation.

But, she did not go into withdrawal from anything, during her incarcerations.

I was hoping that hugging that little girl would snap her out of her idiotic stance about Caylee being kidnapped, and she would FINALLY feel in her heart it was time to put Caylee first.

I hope something will snap her out of her stance too. I am no Cindy fan. She is worse than delusional imo. The video still touched me though.

if she was always sneaking back into the house after her parents left for work. no doubt she was not only texting but was on the computer all the time... easy enough to see when she was on the computer while at home when everyone thought she was working

im sure the police/investigators already went down this road

I think she knew her "free ride" was coming to an end, and she was stressing about what she could do to keep up her party lifestyle without having to work, or take care of Caylee fulltime.

I think she lost sleep until she got rid of the body. Then, she relaxed, a bit.

She's entitled. Why should she have to work? That's for OTHER people.

That's one thing I just have never understood. Why was Casey SOOOOOO opposed to just getting a job and working? It would have given her freedom, money, and her parents wouldn't be on her azz anymore. Was it because she was lazy? Or too addicted to the computer or her cell phone to actually drag herself away from them for 8 hours at a time? It's just strange.

Angel, I have wondered the same thing. She exhibits the same behavior of a friend's daughter who uses drugs - the stealing, the manipulation.

I have witnessed the same thing with a friends husband & he was telling my girl friend that he was losing his paychecks etc. etc..:bang: Acted similiar to KC & he was a new user & sadly he still is (12yrs. later). :mad: It was hard I was the one that made her go look & find where he was hiding it & found the lost paycheck stubs. She divorced him when she couldn't help him to stop.
A few others I have met R knew (60'schild here! Ha Ha) doing the same (uppers) acted like KC with the: sleeping patterns, narrcissistic, lying, stealing, etc. Same behavoirs as KC & liked a downer when they needed to get some sleep..then start all over again. :waitasec: It's just a thought. :waitasec:

Thanks for the links angel. GA and CA look calmer, better than they have since this whole thing started. I credit being away from KC for a couple weeks, the media getting off their back, and some community support with people who have suffered the loss of missing loved ones, and of course the Holy Spirit during their prayer time... :)

That or some good sedatives/traquilizers/mood stabilizers.

But, she did not go into withdrawal from anything, during her incarcerations.
That we KNOW of. Jails don't help with withdrawals other than to isolate the person (and she is already isolated). She may not use enough to go through withdrawals anyway - she may be a new user, but her behavior is SOOOO much like my friend's daughter - the lies, the manipulation. This girl is 30 and has 3 children - one from a marriage, the other two illegitimate. The level of manipulation is incredible, but then drug users and alcoholics are both terribly manipulative. The lying also. The pattern is almost identical as are teh behaviors.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back