Nancy Grace - Monday, November 3, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could it be possible that she not be sleeping due to planning/worrying (I use that term VERY loosley) what to do about Caylee...disposal, stories to family, etc?

Snipped from Starks post.

This just stood out to me like a red flag!!!!! Remember how it has been said that Casey does tell a little truth in her lies? Could it be she slipped up (or the dump was on her mind) mentioning the dump, because she was just there being rid of Caylee?

Could someone cite some of these supposed truths in her lies? I can't think of a single one but maybe it's just me.

Those cell phones will get you every time! Given the amount of time she used her cell phone, I have to guess that FL doesn't have a law about not using a cell phone while driving a car

Not that it matters even if it was a law in FL. KC has proven she does what she wants, when she wants..I don't think LAW is in her vocabulary. JMO.

Not sleeping? Drugs?

Maybe she was using crack, coke r speed but had just started recently. A chamelon phase maybe?? :eek: The need for zanni's so she could sleep?? We haven't seen hair r blood tests for drugs from the 1st arrest yet! Just a thought r just a very hyper person... :waitasec:

Not that it matters even if it was a law in FL. KC has proven she does what she wants, when she wants..I don't think LAW is in her vocabulary. JMO.

Excellent post. I quite agree. IMO the law doesn't apply to her = gee, wonder where she learned that?

Thanks for the links angel. GA and CA look calmer, better than they have since this whole thing started. I credit being away from KC for a couple weeks, the media getting off their back, and some community support with people who have suffered the loss of missing loved ones, and of course the Holy Spirit during their prayer time... :)

Maybe she was using crack, coke r speed but had just started recently. A chamelon phase maybe?? :eek: The need for zanni's so she could sleep?? We haven't seen hair r blood tests for drugs from the 1st arrest yet! Just a thought r just a very hyper person... :waitasec:

Angel, I have wondered the same thing. She exhibits the same behavior of a friend's daughter who uses drugs - the stealing, the manipulation.

Searches will focus on the following locations:

Boggy Creek Rd.
Tradeport Drive

Both locations are just to the southwest of the airport.

That's where our astrological thread w/sers predicted she'd be found, IIRC.

I must be a cold hearted or either numb; I had no sympathy for CA while watching this video. I hate admitting it, but it's the truth.

I'm with you. Cindy has done nothing to end the mystery, and in all honesty, I'd have collapsed in tears in that circumstance.

I agee, she was emotional (for Cindy), but to me, it indicates she's either an iceberg, or has already done her grieving, and moved past it.

That's where our astrological thread w/sers predicted she'd be found, IIRC.

Is that also around the same location that the 3 witnesses say she was at? The one lady and the two men in the car?

Snipped from Starks post.

This just stood out to me like a red flag!!!!! Remember how it has been said that Casey does tell a little truth in her lies? Could it be she slipped up (or the dump was on her mind) mentioning the dump, because she was just there being rid of Caylee?

This one caught my eye too. Do people live around the dumps in FL? I don't know. Buying a house by the dump?

Could it be possible that she not be sleeping due to planning/worrying (I use that term VERY loosley) what to do about Caylee...disposal, stories to family, etc?

From memory of the times in her FB & Myspace comments this was KC a lot....months before Caylee disappearing. Also her cell records show that too.
Now this is from memory. I read all of her myspace before it went to private when this all started. Same with her FB.. :waitasec: Things did change from the ordinary routine of KC starting the 15th etc. JMO :waitasec::waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back