Nancy Grace - October 31 2008..HAPPY HALLOWEEN..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You are right...instead of being sad, despondent and grief-stricken, CA appears more numb, drained, and drawn. She is in a state of unable to cope with the horror of what she is facing...the loss of her granddaughter at the hand of her own daughter. Her face is wan, her body is receded, her expression dead.

It is actually excruciating to watch. I am torn between pity for her and to my own shame, revulsion for what she seems to have begotten and wraught.

She is my age and with children my own childrens' ages. She is an RN, I am an RN. Being an RN, in my opinion takes grit, knowledge, empathy and ability. I am always proud to be an RN. I am always proud to be a mother. She must have been this at some point.

I can't but help put myself in her shoes....could any of my kids gone this way?I have a child that lied alot through high school and even college. It was awful...I didn't want to believe it. It has never progressed to pathology or murder...but there but for the grace of God, go I? I don't know? He is doing OK now...but this case has struck home to me. At what moment does evil creep in?

I myself have a bit of knowledge in medical & psych (due to my many medical issues unfortuntely & psych classes I took for most of my electives). I have a sister who is bi-polar, suicidal, lies a whole lot, etc. & have learned more than I would like from my past experiences. I have always had an uncanny understanding of these fields. Something that just comes easy for me...I was going to go into a medical field but I'm an artist & went to school for that instead. I often get asked when at an apt. if I'm in the medical field because I don't use layman's terms. I also had enough of my own chronic health issues that I didn't want to work in the field.
I'm glad to hear ur son is doing well now! You would think with the A's background they would have sought help for KC a long time ago. I'm guessing that they wanted to appear like the perfect all American family & hid all of the problems they had. The evil I think creep in for KC a long time ago!
I can compare myself to KC that I too had a daughter at 19, single, lived with my parents.....but I wanted more for my daughter & went to college to give her a better life. Sorry long post all..Just thinking out loud! :blowkiss:

LP says...." Cindy Anthony is flat out lying - She will do anything to convince people that she is right & everyone else is wrong...including the FBI"
Lots of luck with that.

Cindy Anthonys says....

"Casey will spend her entire life in Jail to protect Caylee"

"We believe that Caylee has been moved numerous times"

George Anthony says.....

"There is a lot more to this case than you will ever know"
Well George, maybe it will all be uncovered in the film version.

Cindy's angry..."and this is all they've got?"
Huh?! She's mad 'cause they've worked so long on this (case) and haven't come up with enough evidence to prove to her that Caylee is dead? That's how I took it. That was a very weird comment IMO.

Did anyone catch when LP stated that when he was w/ th Anthony's that Cindy and Lee were too busy figuring out which news stations to go w/ for their PR stunts?? Instead of organizing a search w/ him for Caylee??:mad:
I have to say this was one night (on NG) when LP sure did shine.

Huh?! She's mad 'cause they've worked so long on this (case) and haven't come up with enough evidence to prove to her that Caylee is dead? That's how I took it. That was a very weird comment IMO.

That must have been after she cleaned the damn trunk that held the damn dead body that was in there.

I would love to talk to LP on the phone before I head down for team leader training.

I sure hope we get no trouble from CA and GA while we're working. I might just have to open a can of ......

My GS will be there............we will let him do "the deed."...........:woohoo:

Well they better hurry up with the big secret, the clock is a ticking, the trial is approaching. What a joke.

They have less than 9 weeks to prepare for this trial. My brother says that is a VERY short period of time for a trial of this magnitude. He says it would almost be impossible without a large qualified office staff and it appears Baez has almost none.

They have less than 9 weeks to prepare for this trial. My brother says that is a VERY short period of time for a trial of this magnitude. He says it would almost be impossible without a large qualified office staff and it appears Baez has almost none.
I hope this case never gets to trial. Casey will never be called to testify. She'd be smart to take a plea. Personally, I don't need to hear anymore of their lies. IMO, there is no defense for what Casey's done. I just want Caylee found.

What the heck is she doing back in there? Why is it being allowed?

She could be compromising what evidence is still left!!!! Oh, that's just great. She gets a hold of the ping maps and takes a dog in there right where the maps told her to go but she's going to swear it was her "psychic" abilities that took her there. What a dip.

NG gave her face time?!?!?!?! OMG... of all the stuff that has come out about this "psychic", what was NG thinking.

Anyone notice nearly every time after CA makes a statement, she looks down and to the right? Wonder if that means something ...

I remember somewhere a few or more years ago that looking to your right and downward showed a person was not telling the truth. It was on tv and an expert said it. No I don't remember who but will try too. I am left handed so this was hard for me to understand. They said something about the part of your brain which would be opposite (I would thnk) of my left minded thought. But looking down and to your right might mean lying. good catch!

Cindy Anthonys says....

"Casey will spend her entire life in Jail to protect Caylee"

Great, we finally agree on one thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way Casey has protected Caylee deserves her entire life in jail!!!

I remember somewhere a few or more years ago that looking to your right and downward showed a person was not telling the truth. It was on tv and an expert said it. No I don't remember who but will try too. I am left handed so this was hard for me to understand. They said something about the part of your brain which would be opposite (I would thnk) of my left minded thought. But looking down and to your right might mean lying. good catch!

I have heard the same thing. I'm not sure if it's true or not, but it does make you think. The weird thing is, I had an ex-boss who use to tell everyone that, I'm not sure why, so I was always self-conscious when I spoke to her.

Discussion about why CA and GA continue to keep saying they have info that they can't share. All agree it makes no sense.

LP: CA is flat out lying to try to convince people . . . . missed the rest. Sorry.

Can't they be arrested for withholding info?

:eek: Tony tells her not to stay overnight at his place with Caylee and Caylee "disappears" ITA with that & they were on the phone & (23)texts a lot from late pm the 15th- the early morning of the 16th...:eek:
Fighting about it maybe & him trying to explain to KC that they were going to be partying maybe it's not the place for a little one??? :waitasec:Just a thought I wonder if LE checked into this??? :waitasec::waitasec:

Hiya...I'm a newbie...just wanted to say that you guys are great!! I had a quick request though...I can't seem to find the text message records for TL, I found AH's and KC's..but none from TL? Can someone post a link please?? TIA!!!:)

Hiya...I'm a newbie...just wanted to say that you guys are great!! I had a quick request though...I can't seem to find the text message records for TL, I found AH's and KC's..but none from TL? Can someone post a link please?? TIA!!!:)

Welcome steelergirl, I don't think they have been released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavina
Back