Nancy Grace - October 31 2008..HAPPY HALLOWEEN..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
lacey clementine said:
I believe she stated no one in the family has been investigated for help in cover up.

Oh ok. Thank you lacey c, darn it, I was hoping the fam were finally being investigated. I knew that was too good to be true!

Did anyone catch when LP stated that when he was w/ th Anthony's that Cindy and Lee were too busy figuring out which news stations to go w/ for their PR stunts?? Instead of organizing a search w/ him for Caylee??:mad:
Yes, that and the night Casey fixed dinner for him and his nephew instead of mapping out a strategy for finding Caylee.

They will always protect Casey.[/QUOTE

If they find Caylee, or when they do, CA and GA will just continue to blame it on the nanny or LE for "getting Caylee killed" they will blame anyone but KC, that is sad. The Anthony's and attorneys keep saying we will all be surprised when the truth comes out. How long do we have to wait?

BTW, I believe KC will try to seduce anyone who will pay attention to her, look how she hates to be alone. I bet she hits on and flirts with the jail staff too! That explains her purchases at the jail store! She is going to have her own anything but clothes party in jail...:woohoo:

Talking about the movies that were rented on the 16th. Thinking they will be important. Suggest that the person does not have human emotions to watch these after your baby goes missing. (My words)

KC has no human emotion at all for sure!! In the video's of her @ Target & the bank I watched again I noticed that she fidgets with her hands (clamping them), plays with her hair, sucks her bottom & top lip inward...Telling signs that she knows exactly what she is doing. If u watch I also noticed that when she takes the check out of her billfold each time she has only 1 on her. She probably left the rest hidden (at TonE's ?) in case she got caught each time. Sorry a little off topic but about KC's actions during the 31days. Proves Caylee was not kidnapped...actions speak louder than words!! JMO :furious::furious: :behindbar

Did anyone catch when LP stated that when he was w/ th Anthony's that Cindy and Lee were too busy figuring out which news stations to go w/ for their PR stunts?? Instead of organizing a search w/ him for Caylee??:mad:

I am speechless................again.

Cindy Anthonys says....

"Casey will spend her entire life in Jail to protect Caylee"

"We believe that Caylee has been moved numerous times"

George Anthony says.....

"There is a lot more to this case than you will ever know"

I think it is weird that he and CA keep calling the loss of their granddaughter "a case."

It is very clear to me that Caylee was just a another possession, not a real human being. Thus the reason the entire family can just continue to save face. The poor little girl, she had no chance at all.

KC has no human emotion at all for sure!! In the video's of her @ Target & the bank I watched again I noticed that she fidgets with her hands (clamping them), plays with her hair, sucks her bottom & top lip inward...Telling signs that she knows exactly what she is doing. If u watch I also noticed that when she takes the check out of her billfold each time she has only 1 on her. She probably left the rest hidden (at TonE's ?) in case she got caught each time. Sorry a little off topic but about KC's actions during the 31days. Proves Caylee was not kidnapped...actions speak louder than words!! JMO :furious::furious: :behindbar
Good observations! :) I think there's a lot of behavior that shows she wasn't the least bit concerned about Caylee ~ starting with the video rentals on the 16th, to the Fusion party photos on the 20th, then going on the spending spree with Amy's money in July. Plus setting up house at Tony's and not mentioning a word to anybody about Caylee being kidnapped, but just the opposite, telling everybody she was with her parents or somebody else. And how convenient Tony tells her not to stay overnight at his place with Caylee and Caylee "disappears".

I would love to talk to LP on the phone before I head down for team leader training.

I sure hope we get no trouble from CA and GA while we're working. I might just have to open a can of ......

Gale st. John...the psychic detective is on..says they've got lots of tips...some just general to florida

Boo. Not a fan in the least...I wish that there was some wiggle room to charge people who knowingly accept money claiming that they have a gift...

Cindy Anthonys says....

"Casey will spend her entire life in Jail to protect Caylee"

"We believe that Caylee has been moved numerous times"

George Anthony says.....

"There is a lot more to this case than you will ever know"

~yawn~

Same old spew from them, eh? :rolleyes:

Yes, that and the night Casey fixed dinner for him and his nephew instead of mapping out a strategy for finding Caylee.

O/T Would you actually consume anything that woman made for you? I mean, come on...

Anyone notice nearly every time after CA makes a statement, she looks down and to the right? Wonder if that means something ...

:clap:To add to my earlier post in thread @ the videos of KC at Target & bank..KC does this too while passing the stolen checks. :waitasec: I think these videos tell a lot @ KC's body language knowing that these r of her knowningly breaking the law. I feel someones body lang. would react the same if lying etc. CA shows the same body lang. during many of her audio/video tapes of her! :waitasec:

:idea:I think I will watch more of these later & watch them very details I might of missed cause often I was concentrating on what they were saying!!:sleuth:

Cindy has not made one bit of sense since she made her first public appearence......If it's white she calls it black - If it's up she says it's down

When are the Anthonys going to realize that the daughter they're lying for & protecting is also the Murderer of they're Granddaughter?

pssssst ..

They know ..
They're in denial ..

George ----> :loser: :loser: <---- Cindy

Yeah...
According to the Anthony's they all know a Big Secret but they can't tell anybody because it will put Caylee in Danger....Casey is really a hero & she should win "the mother of the year award"

Good Luck selling that to a jury

The Big Secret is the outlandish tale JB is going to tell in court. Any one with half a brain will be able to see through it. Sorry folks, won't fly. She is guilty as the day is long and her actions thus far have proven it over and over. I did feel sorry for CA but not anymore - she is as evil as her daughter. Casey learned what Cindy taught. Plain and simple.

The Big Secret is the outlandish tale JB is going to tell in court. Any one with half a brain will be able to see through it. Sorry folks, won't fly. She is guilty as the day is long and her actions thus far have proven it over and over. I did feel sorry for CA but not anymore - she is as evil as her daughter. Casey learned what Cindy taught. Plain and simple.
Post of the night!

Good observations! :) I think there's a lot of behavior that shows she wasn't the least bit concerned about Caylee ~ starting with the video rentals on the 16th, to the Fusion party photos on the 20th, then going on the spending spree with Amy's money in July. Plus setting up house at Tony's and not mentioning a word to anybody about Caylee being kidnapped, but just the opposite, telling everybody she was with her parents or somebody else. And how convenient Tony tells her not to stay overnight at his place with Caylee and Caylee "disappears".

:eek: Tony tells her not to stay overnight at his place with Caylee and Caylee "disappears" ITA with that & they were on the phone & (23)texts a lot from late pm the 15th- the early morning of the 16th...:eek:
Fighting about it maybe & him trying to explain to KC that they were going to be partying maybe it's not the place for a little one??? :waitasec:Just a thought I wonder if LE checked into this??? :waitasec::waitasec:

Im guessing that LP is not a CA fan!!! Says she will just lie,lie,lie!!!

This is something Rob has stated on their site.
Look you right in the eye and lie--knowing you think differently.:furious:
None of the 'team' are ca fans!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmaxwell