Nancy Grace - October 31 2008..HAPPY HALLOWEEN..

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caller asked "where was Lee the day Casey was supposedly seen coming out of the woods".

LP: She went to Jose's office simply to get away from her mother. lol
That was the best part of the show so far ~ go Leonard! :clap: Also the question ~ where is Lee lately and could he have been helping Casey cover up Caylee's death? Good one I'd like to know that too.

Saw the interviews. Disgusting. Don't these people have a minimum of dignity left?

Cindy has not made one bit of sense since she made her first public appearence......If it's white she calls it black - If it's up she says it's down

When are the Anthonys going to realize that the daughter they're lying for & protecting is also the Murderer of they're Granddaughter?

Gale st. John...the psychic detective is on..says they've got lots of tips...some just general to florida

talking about the movies that KC and Tone rented

Cindy has not made one bit of sense since she made her first public appearence......If it's white she calls it black - If it's up she says it's down

When are the Anthonys going to realize that the daughter they're lying for & protecting is also the Murderer of they're Granddaughter?
They know already.

MOO

They feel the movies KC rented r very telling & will be used in court as to her thinking!

Talking about the movies that were rented on the 16th. Thinking they will be important. Suggest that the person does not have human emotions to watch these after your baby goes missing. (My words)

The Psy bunty hunter said there is a search going on this weekend

That was the best part of the show so far ~ go Leonard! :clap: Also the question ~ where is Lee lately and could he have been helping Casey cover up Caylee's death? Good one I'd like to know that too.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Where is LA???:confused::furious:

I think its going to go to the hudson case.....still at commercial

Guess the Anthony stuff is over now. They're on to the Hudson shootings now.

They know already.

MOO

I'm convinced they know too.....Not only do they know I think they purposely destroyed evidence to protect Casey

This charade that they're spewing about Caylee being alive & casey being a hero for protecting her makes me ill

Even If Caylee's remains are found I'm sure they'll still continue to accuse the Nanny

I cannot believe that LE didn't go back into that house. (My comment for the commercial break.)

I'm convinced they know too.....Not only do they know I think they purposely destroyed evidence to protect Casey

This charade that they're spewing about Caylee being alive & casey being a hero for protecting her makes me ill

Even If Caylee's remains are found I'm sure they'll still continue to accuse the Nanny

They will always protect Casey.

Well I thought my post went thru but it's not there now so I guess I'll do it over??

I love that LP calls a spade a spade!! Says CA is lying plain and simple. I'm gonna have to agree with LP on this one. JMO

I'm afraid you're right. CA just refuses to or can't see it any other way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485
Back