Nancy Grace - October 31 2008..HAPPY HALLOWEEN..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Discussion about why CA and GA continue to keep saying they have info that they can't share. All agree it makes no sense.

LP: CA is flat out lying to try to convince people . . . . missed the rest. Sorry.

The reason they gave is to plant reasonable doubt in at least one potential juror...

How come he dosen't help LE & FBI if that's the case that there is so much that we will never know...Is he helping to cover up something r does he feel that little Caylee will never be found because of help KC got from someone???:waitasec:

Yeah...
According to the Anthony's they all know a Big Secret but they can't tell anybody because it will put Caylee in Danger....Casey is really a hero & she should win "the mother of the year award"

Good Luck selling that to a jury

How come he dosen't help LE & FBI if that's the case that there is so much that we will never know...Is he helping to cover up something r does he feel that little Caylee will never be found because of help KC got from someone???:waitasec:

Angel, there is just no logic to their rationalizations!

Yeah...
According to the Anthony's they all know a Big Secret but they can't tell anybody because it will put Caylee in Danger....Casey is really a hero & she should win "the mother of the year award"

Good Luck selling that to a jury

Well they better hurry up with the big secret, the clock is a ticking, the trial is approaching. What a joke.

Former FBI: CA and GA are law enforcement's nightmare.

And everyone else's nightmare..If they had helped KC with her lying problem etc. etc. etc. Than Caylee woud not have suffered by the hands of her own mother. SAD VERY SAD!! :(
I feel sorry for LE & FBI that they have to deal with the A's. Any other family would give any & all information to help. What r they hiding???
Why wait 31 days if Caylee was kidnapped (her life kidnapped by KC)...KC did something on the 16th of Junepm (2pm-6pm aprox.JMHO)& became Caylee's worst nightmare.

I have comfort that she is with her angels now who love her more than KC ever could or would have. JMO

Anyone notice nearly every time after CA makes a statement, she looks down and to the right? Wonder if that means something ...

Hey I didn't catch the first part of the last thing that red haired reporter on the KC case said before it went to commercial, was it that they are now looking into whether the family has helped KC cover up? If so, who is the they? Anyone catch that?

Hey I didn't catch the first part of the last thing that red haired reporter on the KC case said before it went to commercial, was it that they are now looking into whether the family has helped KC cover up? If so, who is the they? Anyone catch that?

I believe she stated no one in the family has been investigated for help in cover up.

It sounds like the Anthonys better re-think their answers, if that's the case!

IMO..Cindy's constant contradictions alone signal an attempt to obstruct justice in the case.

Did anyone catch when LP stated that when he was w/ th Anthony's that Cindy and Lee were too busy figuring out which news stations to go w/ for their PR stunts?? Instead of organizing a search w/ him for Caylee??:mad:

Did anyone catch when LP stated that when he was w/ th Anthony's that Cindy and Lee were too busy figuring out which news stations to go w/ for their PR stunts?? Instead of organizing a search w/ him for Caylee??:mad:

I can't say I'm surprised, that seems just CA's style to me.
:mad:

Sadly, that doesn't surprise me.

I cannot believe that LE didn't go back into that house. (My comment for the commercial break.)

Exactly!! I wondered from the start, after the cadaver dogs hit on the trunk area of the car, why didn't LE bring the dogs thru the house (inside)?? I remember they did the black light testing in the rooms, but the dogs would have alerted to a dead body, not just blood, etc from luminol testing.

I agree,

Jose is crossing the line,,,,Hugging a client is unproffesional

I agree. And his saying he didn't know the jailhouse rules is crazy... he does!

Listen, I've been around this world a long time. I know inappropriate, and what I've seen is VERY inappropriate for an attorney and his client. There is something going on between those two, and LP is wrong. The holding hands, the snuggling into his neck when they were walking out of jail the first time, the 6 to 8 hours she spent in his office every day... something stinks! If I were his wife, I'd give him a quick lesson with an iron frying pan on top of his head! Or someplace else it would REALLY hurt! This is just WRONG!

yup, he said that.

I'm convinced they know too.....Not only do they know I think they purposely destroyed evidence to protect Casey

This charade that they're spewing about Caylee being alive & casey being a hero for protecting her makes me ill

Even If Caylee's remains are found I'm sure they'll still continue to accuse the Nanny
I so agree with you about this. I think that was the plan from the beginning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11123findyou
Back