Nancy Grace on at 8:00 p.m. EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What'd he do with his glasses???

We were thinking the same thing. Really ugly.

So glad that NG is back and I think we'll get better info this next week. LP is explaining why he believes Caylee is dead. He says "her faculties are "not all there" meaning she has mental issues.

Leonard says he spoke to numerous people who know Casey and they all said she would not hurt Caylee.
Unleashing lawyers now

Leonard says he spoke to numerous people who know Casey and they all said she would not hurt Caylee.

what about the friends that said she put Caylee to bed while her friends partied, what about the ex boyfriend who says she let Caylee sleep in the same bed with him and Casey, she was more concerned with her lifestyle then being a responsible mother to that little girl

LP is on there right now, NG is back. She is a little accusational, really short-cutting people off.

I'm kind of glad she's back. But NG isn't hearing any explanations or whatever, she is pissed! Caylee is dead and CA should be tried, fried and whoever has another opinion can stuff it!!

She is all for Caylee and I can see that, I almost 100% feel the same way. LP was better at answering her questions like she says:

(NG in all her mighty) "Is this true, YES OR NO??"

ahhahahaa

Wow. And to think I thought I was beginning to miss NG. She's annoying me already. Why bother to have "expert" guests on your show if all you're gonna do is cut them off and make them look like all you want to hear are the words coming out of YOUR mouth? Irritating.

Very interesting.........psychologist says that of the children under 5 that are killed, 1/3 are killed by father and 1/3 killed by mothers.

Showing pictures of George and Cindy releasing balloons.

Showing a clip of Cindy after bond hearing telling about the rotten pizza and now 3rd 911 car, and other clips of Cindy........

Alex Sanchez...............immunity deal - will she take it. No she won't take the deal.

Both lawyers think she will NOT take the immunity deal!

Nancy is on fire tonight, wish she could get Casey on the phone, maybe LP should have put NG in the house with her

Both lawyers on Nancy's show do not believe she will take the limited immunity deal

:woohoo:Im so excited the cable company messed up, and I have Nancy Grace for now!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back