Nancy Grace on at 8:00 p.m. EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LP............told them he travelled 3000 miles and "you're going to start with this" (ZFG) and Casey told him......"GET out of my house!"

Caey told LP to get out of HER house....

let's see a man gets you out of jail he's your only chance of being out of jail and you throw him out of the house, heck maybe she is nuts

I wish Nancy would ask Leonard what the female from his team saw while in the house!

Business idea "Anthony Family Body Transport" - we'll haul your corpse for a small fee. For an additional fee we'll also transport your rotten pizza.

Sorry, I'm snarky tonight

GREAT IDEA!

A job Casey would actually DO!

Geesh, Im all excited I can watch Nancy Grace with you guys tonight, and its like commercial central.....there is one like every 30 seconds!! grrrrrrrr

Geesh, Im all excited I can watch Nancy Grace with you guys tonight, and its like commercial central.....there is one like every 30 seconds!! grrrrrrrr
That's intentional, I think. It makes time for typing between segments.

hubby says Nancy is trying to pay for college for the twins and her commercials have doubled since they were born

LP............told them he travelled 3000 miles and "you're going to start with this" (ZFG) and Casey told him......"GET out of my house!"

Just like in the jail call home. If you don't believe her lies she will cut you off.

LP was thrown out of the house by Casey, AMAZING!!!

I think his answer is a little fabricated IMO! Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't he said all along that Casey did not speak to him at all, except to thank him for the bail in the car ride home from the jail?

let's see a man gets you out of jail he's your only chance of being out of jail and you throw him out of the house, heck maybe she is nuts

NOT nuts!

If she was nuts, she would have ignored her lawyer's advice & fallen for Padilla's 'I'm just here to help you' game.

I wish Nancy would ask Leonard what the female from his team saw while in the house!

Omg, I would love to see an interview with her, about what REALLY went on behind closed doors 24/7 in the Anthony home while Casey was out of jail!:woohoo:

Poor Leonard, all the clips. I'm sure he did enjoy it though.

I think his answer is a little fabricated IMO! Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't he said all along that Casey did not speak to him at all, except to thank him for the bail in the car ride home from the jail?

Maybe he meant... she didn't talk about anything that could lead to Caylee.

Totally O/T but I miss seeing Tony on TV. Not only is he nice to look at, but he also seems like the only one in this mess who has his head on straight...and has Caylee's best interest in mind.

Come back to WS Tony!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back