Nancy Grace Special 11/28/08 Friday "What Happened The First Month."

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still say if I'd talked to my mom like she talks to CA on the phone, my mom would've just slammed down the phone and walked away. Unbelievable! MOO

I still say if I'd talked to my mom like she talks to CA on the phone, my mom would've just slammed down the phone and walked away. Unbelievable! MOO

I agree.........and if any of my kids talked to me like that, I'd hang up too.

We have one of those pools and they hold a lot of water. I don't think it would have been possible for KC to drain the pool, bury Caylee and refill the pool without someone noticing it. The water bill alone would have reflected major water usage and the backyard would have been soaked.

I agree we have that size pool too and we had to drain it to fix something and it took half a day to drain so that theory is highly impossible with the timeframe KC would have had.

I would like LE to tear apart the backyard - check out the hibicus bush, remove under the playhouse, remove the pavers, and remove around the sandbox where the dogs hit. One of those areas is where KC would have played with if toying with the idea of burial.

AL says she called him from the Amscot where she ran out of gas & "someone pushed her". Interesting that the car pushers have never come forward.
Lee provides emails that prove Zani exists and KC has a job. (interesting)

Proved email from universal is a fake.
Melich is grilling her about the lies.

she's just humming along to the investigator
uh hum u hum
gross

she's just humming along to the investigator
uh hum u hum
gross

And it didn't even phase her.........most people would have been mortified to be caught in a lie. Yet Casey doesn't say anything but "uh huh", so matter of factly.

Video interview with CA saying Casey fabricated the story about ZG taking Caylee, yet today she believes the story? Which is it? :rolleyes: I wonder if she even realizes how ridiculous it sounds.

Cindy makes me want to puke in the interview with OCSO, her daughter is the POI, OCSO does not have to tell them anything.

I agree we have that size pool too and we had to drain it to fix something and it took half a day to drain so that theory is highly impossible with the timeframe KC would have had.

I would like LE to tear apart the backyard - check out the hibicus bush, remove under the playhouse, remove the pavers, and remove around the sandbox where the dogs hit. One of those areas is where KC would have played with if toying with the idea of burial.

Yep,Yep, Yep I say tear it up! I mean we are talking about a 3 year old baby for crying out loud. He!! I say take that entire house apart, gather every hair brush, every article of clothing, bedding, and every toy she ever played with. I'd even take baby cloths that were packed away just in case there was a bib with a spit up stain for DNA.

I missed what Lee said on the stand. I thought I heard him say that he and Casey can talk and keep secrets from others or something to that effect. Am I correct?

seems like KC has a habit of cursing at her parents ahhh

Video interview with CA saying Casey fabricated the story about ZG taking Caylee, yet today she believes the story? Which is it? :rolleyes: I wonder if she even realizes how ridiculous it sounds.

I wonder if Cindy is watching this?

I wonder what that "crude" thing was that Casey said to George, I don't think he has never said it???

CA=there is a zanny, there is no zanny, zanny is who ever watches Klee, there is zanny again
i'm dizzy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408
Back