Nancy Grace Special 11/28/08 Friday "What Happened The First Month."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Georges story of the day he tries to get into the perps trunk does NOT sound true to me.......he was a det. so why would he "announce" that he needed to get into the trunk?

Anyone else just would of used their keys and gone in the trunk, then confronted the perp at what they found.:confused:

Claims he saw inside the trunk to LE, but tells the FBI he didn't.

When is it that they did that again?

It was in that first week after KC got arrested the first time. And then CA & GA pointed it out to Greta Van Sustern when they did her show. They said at the time that is was to clear the corner area so they could put their deck box in that corner so Caylee wouldn't climb on it and then over into the pool.

I missed what Lee said on the stand. I thought I heard him say that he and Casey can talk and keep secrets from others or something to that effect. Am I correct?

they can tell things to each other that they can't share with other family members.

So before the 911 calls Cindy does laundry
Odd
She hasnt seen Klee in a month, get a car that smells like death and before she calls 911 she does laundry

CA=there is a zanny, there is no zanny, zanny is who ever watches Klee, there is zanny again
i'm dizzy
and then Zanny is Jesse or Amy. Yowza. She jsut needs to have words coming out of her mouth - doesn't matter what they are.

and then Zanny is Jesse or Amy. Yowza. She jsut needs to have words coming out of her mouth - doesn't matter what they are.

IMO she will never ever ever accept that KC killed Klee

LA: Too the best of her ability, I do. Frankly, I wouldn't still be here, if I didn't still think she was cooperately with me.

Hmmm, haven't seen you in a very very long time Lee, that speaks volumes from your statement above.

It was in that first week after KC got arrested the first time. And then CA & GA pointed it out to Greta Van Sustern when they did her show. They said at the time that is was to clear the corner area so they could put their deck box in that corner so Caylee wouldn't climb on it and then over into the pool.

crazy.....the last thing on my mind if I knew my grand-daughter was missing and possibly dead would be to fix things in the yard. :mad:

LA: Too the best of her ability, I do. Frankly, I wouldn't still be here, if I didn't still think she was cooperately with me.

Hmmm, haven't seen you in a very very long time Lee, that speaks volumes from your statement above.

thats what i was thinking 2

anyone catch Lee saying, "if I didn't believe Casey was helping me with this I wouldn't be around?" paraphrasing,... Guess that could be why he isn't around? He doesn't believe Casey anymore,.. jmo

AHH
Nothing new in this show- I was hoping for new info

Here are your F-ing gas cans.

If you listen to what he says, while she is going out the garage she said the crude comment that he said he wouldn't repeat, she says here are your f'ing gas cans after she gets them from the truck.

anyone catch Lee saying, "if I didn't believe Casey was helping me with this I wouldn't be around?" paraphrasing,... Guess that could be why he isn't around? He doesn't believe Casey anymore,.. jmo

maybe he found out all the info and realized she s guilty or read fbi info that shes accusing him of abuse and got pissed:confused:

Padilla thinks he can get her to talk and he will get Caylee back within a week.

wow, that was quick. Nothing new here. Not as good as last night, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048
Back