Nancy Grace Special 11/28/08 Friday "What Happened The First Month."

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
disapointment
werent there suppose to be some commentators and interviews-new stuff?

Since we were all over this case in the first month, we probably know more than NG's staff anyway. I really didn't expect anything more than a recap there.

So before the 911 calls Cindy does laundry
Odd
She hasnt seen Klee in a month, get a car that smells like death and before she calls 911 she does laundry
We talked about that for a long time in the beginning. Some people thought it was a "red flag"...others thought it was just compulsive Cindy at work. I could not understand how she could knowing what she smelt...knowing that she was missing family members. I just do not get it. Now, knowing that she supposedly returned to work for a short time, I REALLY don't understand her doing the laundry...I think it means so much more.

LA: Too the best of her ability, I do. Frankly, I wouldn't still be here, if I didn't still think she was cooperately with me.

Hmmm, haven't seen you in a very very long time Lee, that speaks volumes from your statement above.
Good catch with that ~ it would explain his absence ~ she stopped cooperating!

agree also. I thought maybe it was going to be a 2-hr. 10 mins left at time and hadn't really covered a whole lot of the first 30-days!

We talked about that for a long time in the beginning. Some people thought it was a "red flag"...others thought it was just compulsive Cindy at work. I could not understand how she could knowing what she smelt...knowing that she was missing family members. I just do not get it. Now, knowing that she supposedly returned to work for a short time, I REALLY don't understand her doing the laundry...I think it means so much more.
It reminds me of SP coming home from his "fishing trip", his wife is "missing", so he does the laundry. :rolleyes:

OK I am confused. Who took the video/pics of the Father's Day visit to CA's dad at the nursing home? Why did police say GA/CA were surprised when they saw these pics that they obtained off of KC's computer? How did they get onto her computer? Who gave the police/media the video? Why was everyone so confused over the June 9 vs. June 16th date..especially when June 16 was a memorable one being that it was Father's day?

i dunno
u just picked up a car that smells of death and u go and do a load of laundry
then start the search and 911 calls
maybe she did it just in case

I think at that time every1 was being sympathetic to CA and cutting her some slack - I think now knowing what we know about CA's withholding of evidence and outright lies, that entire day's event's deserves a whole new analysis and minute by minute account of events. *In a new light.

OK I am confused.

Who took the video/pics of the Father's Day visit to CA's dad at the nursing home? Cindy.

Why did police say GA/CA were surprised when they saw these pics that they obtained off of KC's computer? It is possible they were not aware that Casey had uploaded them to her computer. It also gave away the date of the stills she had on there from the video.

How did they get onto her computer? George gave LE the computer when they asked for it (not sure if this was via warrant, but I assume it was.)

Who gave the police/media the video? Cindy gave the video to the media. I am not certain if she gave it to LE or not.

Why was everyone so confused over the June 9 vs. June 16th date..especially when June 16 was a memorable one being that it was Father's day?
Actually, June 15th was Father's Day. Cindy claims it was because she went to see her father on June 9th, too. I don't believe her for a second.

when KC says " I feel like she's close to home" is that another clue (lie) or (truth)?

Are there any cell phone records of GA & CA's released for that day? If so is there a link? Thank you.

Since we were all over this case in the first month, we probably know more than NG's staff anyway. I really didn't expect anything more than a recap there.

Nothing new, but a good course refresher. This case is more than 4 months old and so much has happened, it's easy to forget something that happened initially that might be relevant now.

Actually, June 15th was Father's Day. Cindy claims it was because she went to see her father on June 9th, too. I don't believe her for a second.

Thanks for this and you're right it was the 15th. The 16th was monday, the day GA said he last saw them when he was watching his cooking show...lol...the day he didn't work and KC went to her fake job.

when KC says " I feel like she's close to home" is that another clue (lie) or (truth)?

I don't think it means anything, just like Caylee being home for her b-day - Just another cruel and sadistic method of hers that only serves to extend her pleasure in lying to her friend's & family!

??obsessive-compulsive
stress
needing to do something
not thinking of consequences

Thanks for this and you're right it was the 15th. The 16th was monday, the day GA said he last saw them when he was watching his cooking show...lol...the day he didn't work and KC went to her fake job.

Did I miss something? GA DID'NT work that day, June 16th? He went into work initially though -right? Could you (or someone) clarify - thanks.

OK I am confused. Who took the video/pics of the Father's Day visit to CA's dad at the nursing home? Why did police say GA/CA were surprised when they saw these pics that they obtained off of KC's computer? How did they get onto her computer? Who gave the police/media the video? Why was everyone so confused over the June 9 vs. June 16th date..especially when June 16 was a memorable one being that it was Father's day?

Cindy took the video of her dad and Caylee at the assisted care facility on Father's Day. She gave it to the police as the most recent photo of Caylee. In the beginning all the Anthonys were saying that June 9th was the last day they saw Caylee. Then, a police investigator noted the date of June 15th on the video and brought it to their attention and the whole timeline was revised. The police confiscated the laptop computer and the home computer when they first became involved in the case on July 15th and the early morning hours of July 16th. Casey deleted the pictures but they were still on her harddrive and computer forensics retrieved them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot
Back