Nancy Grace Special 11/28/08 Friday "What Happened The First Month."

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wait a minute...why r u suspicious that GA actually saw them at this time? i am very curious. i think this is crucial
With everybody who's been mistaken about dates, even with CA saying on the 911 she last saw Caylee on 6/7 (which was way off) I just think he might have been mistaken about 6/16. I think she was killed that day. Just my thoughts. MOO

OK...so let me get this straight....GA saw KC leave with Caylee around 12:10pm, on the 16th That is the last time he saw them. CA is at work. KC kills Caylee while GA is watching his soaps and by eveningtide, KC is in the arms of her boyfriend watching videos and the body is in the trunk.

OMG

That about sums it up, as awful as it is.

With everybody who's been mistaken about dates, even with CA saying on the 911 she last saw Caylee on 6/7 (which was way off) I just think he might have been mistaken about 6/16. I think she was killed that day. Just my thoughts. MOO

I'm sooo with you on this! I believe he's mixed up on the dates too. And probably thought about it later, but didn't correct it b/c CA doesn't want anything leaked about the big fight on the evening of the 15th! IMO Casey left in a huff with Caylee right after the fight and did something to Caylee later that night, or on the 16th before she got to Tony's that evening.

Yep,Yep, Yep I say tear it up! I mean we are talking about a 3 year old baby for crying out loud. He!! I say take that entire house apart, gather every hair brush, every article of clothing, bedding, and every toy she ever played with. I'd even take baby cloths that were packed away just in case there was a bib with a spit up stain for DNA.
-----------------------

I agree!! check crawl space under the house for plastic bag with lime..IMO

i know this is Nancy Grace thread, but for anyone thats interested of what search was done and where here you go:
7-15-2008 Cindy texts KC-call me as soon as possible, major prob

---------------------

MARCH 17

GOOGLE:

*Chloroform

WICOPEDIA:

*Inhalation
*Chloroform
*Alcohol
*Acetone
*Peroxide
*Hydrogen peroxide
*Death

MARCH 21

GOOGLE:

*How to make Chloroform
*Self Defense
*House hold weapons
*Neck breaking
*Shovel

WICOPIDEA:

*Shovel

BLOGSPOT.COM
SCISPOT.COM
DRUGLIBRARY.COM
INSTRUCTABLES.COM

*Making weapons out of house hold products
*Chloroform
*Chloroform Habit
*How to make Chloroform
*Chloro2

the self defence thing gets me...................

-----------------------

I agree!! check crawl space under the house for plastic bag with lime..IMO

You know, I think the only way CA will ever believe Caylee is deceased is if she finds her herself. Wouldn't it just be heartbreaking if she were to find Caylee's little body right there in her home. In an attic, crawl space, trunk, cooler, or freezer.
We need to remember...KC used that shovel at that house for something.

I'm sooo with you on this! I believe he's mixed up on the dates too. And probably thought about it later, but didn't correct it b/c CA doesn't want anything leaked about the big fight on the evening of the 15th! IMO Casey left in a huff with Caylee right after the fight and did something to Caylee later that night, or on the 16th before she got to Tony's that evening.

That's my thought because KC was in rage, baby could of been hurt during fight making crying etc to much for a selfish KC who had plans to be with Tony and didn't want to take Caylee to the hospital so she did her plan to put Caylee away for good.......IMO Also KC says to dad 'she's close, very close'.........I can't stop thinking of that! I don't see any cell phone calls to GA/KC or KC/GA......are there any? Did she call her brother LA?

That replanting of the Hibiscus bothers me too. Hubby and I do all our own landscaping, and moving a shrub isn't something that's usual.

did anyone ever say who moved the hibiscus????

That's my thought because KC was in rage, baby could of been hurt during fight making crying etc to much for a selfish KC who had plans to be with Tony and didn't want to take Caylee to the hospital so she did her plan to put Caylee away for good.......IMO Also KC says to dad 'she's close, very close'.........I can't stop thinking of that! I don't see any cell phone calls to GA/KC or KC/GA......are there any? Did she call her brother LA?

here ya go and yes many calls to and from especially Cindy http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75577

Yep,Yep, Yep I say tear it up! I mean we are talking about a 3 year old baby for crying out loud. He!! I say take that entire house apart, gather every hair brush, every article of clothing, bedding, and every toy she ever played with. I'd even take baby cloths that were packed away just in case there was a bib with a spit up stain for DNA.

I know it's been months, but if the crime started in the house, it is a crime scene? Could the ants be removed from it? I remember JWGasey.......his house was searched and they found those boys in a crawl space.........Kc was in and out during the day to do her final hiding spot of Caylee???? But then again I can't see KC doing anything physical or getting dirty like moving a bush or digging a grave..........unless help from dad?

I also heard that GA say CA took care of Caylee 90 % of the time.......what shift did she work then? He noted that he hardly babysat ALONE with Caylee????? Odd to me................KC & GA did not work ..........???????

maybe he found out all the info and realized she s guilty or read fbi info that shes accusing him of abuse and got pissed:confused:

that is my opinion why LA is out of sight! Afraid his whole family will be arrested and he wants out of the mess!

Nothing new, but a good course refresher. This case is more than 4 months old and so much has happened, it's easy to forget something that happened initially that might be relevant now.

I'm sure NG will have the 2nd , 3rd,4th,5th,6th month series........because something has happened almost daily with searches, lies, cover up and deceit!!! :behindbar

OK...so let me get this straight....GA saw KC leave with Caylee around 12:10pm, on the 16th That is the last time he saw them. CA is at work. KC kills Caylee while GA is watching his soaps and by eveningtide, KC is in the arms of her boyfriend watching videos and the body is in the trunk.

OMG

I think GA is lying about seeing them the day after the fight. I think it was proven that KC & Caylee left the house after the fight and did not come back.....GA wants to cover up the huge fight.........why?????:behindbar

I think GA is lying about seeing them the day after the fight. I think it was proven that KC & Caylee left the house after the fight and did not come back.....GA wants to cover up the huge fight.........why?????:behindbar
No one has seen Caylee from the time she left great-grandmother Shirley's house after the video was made. I find it odd. If Casey left the house with Caylee...someone should have seen them together. At a store, a gas station, at a stoplight, or a McDonalds...somewhere! I don't think we can trust what Cindy and George say about the situation or the last time she was seen by them alive.

It has NOT been proven that Caylee left that house alive with Casey or anyone else.

I've searched and haven't seen this question asked anywhere yet. Does the Orlando area, specifically any of the routes KC supposedly drove based on the cell phone pings, have any of the "red light" cameras or "big brother" cameras? Do any of the stores in those areas have cameras that might show her vehicle passing by their establishments during that time? ATM's or banks cameras that might be pointed in a direction that show the street?

It may be far too late to check now, but I can't help but wonder if there is or ever was a camera image that might show whether or not Caylee was in her carseat in the car when KC was "on the move", so to speak.

Sorry if it's been asked before. I couldn't find it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks
Back