Nancy Grace Special 11/28/08 Friday "What Happened The First Month."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know, I think the only way CA will ever believe Caylee is deceased is if she finds her herself. Wouldn't it just be heartbreaking if she were to find Caylee's little body right there in her home. In an attic, crawl space, trunk, cooler, or freezer.
We need to remember...KC used that shovel at that house for something.

Just an FYI as I have seen others mention a crawl space. The Anthony's home like most newer ones in FL is built on a concrete slab, no crawl space. So that is one less place Caylee can be.

Yes the shovel is a mystery. Maybe she used it to pick up whatever she had Caylee in. I can see where KC would not want to touch it with her hands. And perhaps that is why there is a stain in the trunk, the shovel made a tear in the bag or plastic or whatever.

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place...But, as I was reading through all of these posts, it occured to me perhaps when KC went back to the house on the 16th George actually wasn't there, and he was just covering up for her, now, I say this because I think what might have really happened was that KC went back to the house to pick up some more of her things, because if she left in a huff that night, then surely she didn't take ALL the things that LA picked up from Tony's house. So, my theory is that she went back the next day and was picking up the rest of her things and she had let Caylee out of the car and Caylee was playing and she somehow managed to fall into the pool. KC finally realized this and started to panic, asked to borrow a shovel from the neighbor, therefore there would be no DNA on any of the Anthonys things. From there I believe she put her into the garbage bag and tried to bury her in the backyard somewhere. I think she tried a few places out and that didn't work and so she ended up putting her in the trunk, probably using the shovel as not to get her fingerprints on the bag and in the process ripped the bag. That is when I think George showed up and asked her what she was doing there, then I believe he asked about the tire thing he needed and when he wanted to go to the car trunk, that is why she freaked out, because George never says what else was in the trunk does he? NO, he only "says" he saw the gas cans....I don't think he would of thought that bag was anything other then her clothes at that point. Then she leaves the house bag in trunk and nobody any the wiser. I think she drove around like that for a time until she could come up with something else to do with the bag, hence the reason there was a stain found, it leaked out from the rip in bag. I also think the reason for so much chloroform was a combo of KC trying to cover up the drowning by trying out different scenarios in her mind. Why else would she look up self defense? Perhaps a staged car jacking?
Please you all, I would love to here your input.

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place...But, as I was reading through all of these posts, it occured to me perhaps when KC went back to the house on the 16th George actually wasn't there, and he was just covering up for her, now, I say this because I think what might have really happened was that KC went back to the house to pick up some more of her things, because if she left in a huff that night, then surely she didn't take ALL the things that LA picked up from Tony's house. So, my theory is that she went back the next day and was picking up the rest of her things and she had let Caylee out of the car and Caylee was playing and she somehow managed to fall into the pool. KC finally realized this and started to panic, asked to borrow a shovel from the neighbor, therefore there would be no DNA on any of the Anthonys things. From there I believe she put her into the garbage bag and tried to bury her in the backyard somewhere. I think she tried a few places out and that didn't work and so she ended up putting her in the trunk, probably using the shovel as not to get her fingerprints on the bag and in the process ripped the bag. That is when I think George showed up and asked her what she was doing there, then I believe he asked about the tire thing he needed and when he wanted to go to the car trunk, that is why she freaked out, because George never says what else was in the trunk does he? NO, he only "says" he saw the gas cans....I don't think he would of thought that bag was anything other then her clothes at that point. Then she leaves the house bag in trunk and nobody any the wiser. I think she drove around like that for a time until she could come up with something else to do with the bag, hence the reason there was a stain found, it leaked out from the rip in bag. I also think the reason for so much chloroform was a combo of KC trying to cover up the drowning by trying out different scenarios in her mind. Why else would she look up self defense? Perhaps a staged car jacking?
Please you all, I would love to here your input.

The only thing is, for Caylee to have drowned, KC would have had to knowingly put the ladder back up to the pool or GA and CA forgot to take it down. GA and CA swear they always remove the ladder, because of Caylee.
KC might have put the ladder back up, but if she wanted it to be a quick trip to her parents' house I don't think she would. I do feel she tried to bury Caylee in the backyard and was unable to so she put her in a garbage bag in the trunk.

crazy.....the last thing on my mind if I knew my grand-daughter was missing and possibly dead would be to fix things in the yard. :mad:

Thats always bugged me too...moving the plant in July...AND, the pool box was still right by the pool on Greta's tour.

OK I am confused. Who took the video/pics of the Father's Day visit to CA's dad at the nursing home? Why did police say GA/CA were surprised when they saw these pics that they obtained off of KC's computer? How did they get onto her computer? Who gave the police/media the video? Why was everyone so confused over the June 9 vs. June 16th date..especially when June 16 was a memorable one being that it was Father's day?

I think Cindy took the videos.
The LE was surprised because the date both Casey and Cindy reported that Caylee had not been seen was June 9th. Then they found the pictures and videos, checked it out, found out that Caylee was there on June 15 at the retirement home, later interivewed George and he says he saw them on June 16. The computers were taken in for testing on the same day Casey was arrested, IIRC.
Lots of people have trouble pinpointing a date when it's a holiday, particularly one that falls on a different date every year. I'm sure that it was not deliberate... just an honest mistake.

This part is not directed at you, PattyMarie.
About the backyard.... I don't believe there was any reason to believe that Caylee's remains would be in the yard. The cadaver dogs would have given a much stronger indication had there been a body there, according to people who train and handle dogs. Logical thinking would tell you that there was no probable cause to dig up the entire back yard.
As for that hibiscus bush.... does anyone actually believe that the Anthonys would deliberately bury their granddaughter and then plant a big bush over her grave???? Honestly... some of you watch too many horror movies!
:crazy:

The LE was surprised because the date both Casey and Cindy reported that Caylee had not been seen was June 9th. Then they found the pictures and videos, checked it out, found out that Caylee was there on June 15 at the retirement home, later interivewed George and he says he saw them on June 16. The computers were taken in for testing on the same day Casey was arrested, IIRC.
Lots of people have trouble pinpointing a date when it's a holiday, particularly one that falls on a different date every year. I'm sure that it was not deliberate... just an honest mistake.

About the backyard.... I don't believe there was any reason to believe that Caylee's remains would be in the yard. The cadaver dogs would have given a much stronger indication had there been a body there, according to people who train and handle dogs. Logical thinking would tell you that there was no probable cause to dig up the entire back yard.
As for that hibiscus bush.... does anyone actually believe that the Anthonys would deliberately bury their granddaughter and then plant a big bush over her grave???? Honestly... some of you watch too many horror movies!

I don't think they buried Caylee under the hibiscus bush either. Wouldn't the cadaver dogs have alerted on it when the back yard was searched?

I know. Did it sound to you like he said "It starts with an F and ends with a N" (rather than a "G")? Or did I hear it wrong?

LOL, yeah could of been.........
oh so GA moved the bush, GA actually does do some work??? LOL I thought he just drove the billboard around,watched Tv and liked to cook????

On another WS thread...........CA did 'break down at work" during the 1st 30 days!!! Co workers had to know some of her life with GA/KC not pulling their load. and she probably talked constntly about Caylee.......IMO

Just an FYI as I have seen others mention a crawl space. The Anthony's home like most newer ones in FL is built on a concrete slab, no crawl space. So that is one less place Caylee can be.

Yes the shovel is a mystery. Maybe she used it to pick up whatever she had Caylee in. I can see where KC would not want to touch it with her hands. And perhaps that is why there is a stain in the trunk, the shovel made a tear in the bag or plastic or whatever.

My inlaws have a house that looks similar to that of the A's.They live in Land O Lakes area, near Tampa. Their crawlspace is in the garage ceiling. Big enough to place huge boxes and biycles in. I think LE should take a look around their house.

Thank you for making these points, I agree with you. Also, does anyone else get a weird feeling about how many times George says "matter of fact" in his interviews? He says it A LOT!! It drives me crazy, but it also is a "red flag" to me. (Especially when he talks about seeing the girls leaving on the 16th).

I know. Did it sound to you like he said "It starts with an F and ends with a N" (rather than a "G")? Or did I hear it wrong?

I know, right? :rolleyes: No wonder they're always blustering that they're not stupid people, they're hoping no one will notice that in fact, they most decidedly ARE!!!

But, the A's admitted to looking in their backyard for a dead Caylee.

Thank you for making these points, I agree with you. Also, does anyone else get a weird feeling about how many times George says "matter of fact" in his interviews? He says it A LOT!! It drives me crazy, but it also is a "red flag" to me. (Especially when he talks about seeing the girls leaving on the 16th).

It's almost as if GA is trying to convince the FBI/LE his stories are true.

LOL, yeah could of been.........
oh so GA moved the bush, GA actually does do some work??? LOL I thought he just drove the billboard around,watched Tv and liked to cook????

On another WS thread...........CA did 'break down at work" during the 1st 30 days!!! Co workers had to know some of her life with GA/KC not pulling their load. and she probably talked constntly about Caylee.......IMO

LOL---I know, George doesn't seem the type to like to get dirty or do much work at all. With the exception of his car detailing, I just don't see him wanting to get his nails dirty! With respect to CA's co-workers, I wonder if any of them would be added to the witness list for the state? To show that CA was extremely upset about Casey and Caylee not coming home for so long, and maybe she divulged some info to one of them that could be relevant.

On NG last night the dog handler indicated the dog hit on "the south east" corner of the backyard...does anyone have a picture of the backyard so we can see where exactly the south east corner is and what is there?

On NG last night the dog handler indicated the dog hit on "the south east" corner of the backyard...does anyone have a picture of the backyard so we can see where exactly the south east corner is and what is there?

Go to www.zillow.com and put in the Anthony address. You will be able to see the entire property from above and zoom in on the backyard.

Video interview with CA saying Casey fabricated the story about ZG taking Caylee, yet today she believes the story? Which is it? :rolleyes: I wonder if she even realizes how ridiculous it sounds.

I think she means/ is trying to say that the story of Zannie is partially fabricated, and that Casey doesn`t want to reveal the real identity of Zannie or what really happened. But that`s just my opinion and I don`t know Cindy, her character or how her relationship with Casey was, neither do others (I suspect) on this forum.

Nancy is great in that she doesn`t throw judgements or ridicule the grandparents unless proved lies or inconsistensies come up.

snipped to save space
I don't believe there was any reason to believe that Caylee's remains would be in the yard. The cadaver dogs would have given a much stronger indication had there been a body there, according to people who train and handle dogs.

Interesting comment - do you have a link or reference I could read please?

I really enjoyed hearing the statement from the Cadaver dog handler. And I, personally, don't know what "bigger reaction" the dog needed to have in order for it to be a valid recognition of decomposition :waitasec: I chose to believe that the handler knows his dog well enough to understand it's "language" when it is doing it's job. JMO.

I got a kick out of the part of CA's interview where she says,

"This whole time I didn't care where Casey was at...I still don't care where she's at. All I want is Caylee, do you understand?"

THAT ROCKED. :clap:

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICESPIALIDOSUCH!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:
Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious!:blowkiss::):clap::clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite
Back