Nancy Grace Special 11/28/08 Friday "What Happened The First Month."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually, June 15th was Father's Day. Cindy claims it was because she went to see her father on June 9th, too. I don't believe her for a second.
Ok...now I have to go back and look at SP's emails. CA said she went every week to see her dad...but I got the impression from reading the emails that she was absent for a while. Was she there the weekend before Father's Day?

Did I miss something? GA DID'NT work that day, June 16th? He went into work initially though -right? Could you (or someone) clarify - thanks.
I thought he went into work later that day since he works evenings/night shift. So he'd still be home in the early afternoon. MOO

I notice when she's talking to LE, she says the last time "I've seen" my daughter with, not the last time "I saw" my daughter with. Either she has bad grammer, or something is up with that verbage. She's done that on more than one occasion.

Anyone else notice that?

Makes me think that she downloaded a pic of " A " Zaneida off the net, then put that pic next to a Caylee pic. Then if she was polygraphed, she could say the last person "I've seen" my daughter with, and it wouldn't really be a lie...

I've noticed that " I seen" thing too

i know this is Nancy Grace thread, but for anyone thats interested of what search was done and where here you go:
7-15-2008 Cindy texts KC-call me as soon as possible, major prob

_snip_

hmm
On July 15th a major problem?

20/20 is on now
sociopath kids etc for anyone who wants to watch

I still say if I'd talked to my mom like she talks to CA on the phone, my mom would've just slammed down the phone and walked away. Unbelievable! MOO

I'm the same way - I remember one time raising my voice to my Mom when I was a teen, that was the last time that ever happened - I regret it to this day for raising my voice to her

I never cussed at or around my parents, neither do my kids

I never liked how any of them talked to each other - can only imagine what terrible language little Caylee had picked up

20/20 very very interesting
i think they might have a mother that killed her child also

Cindy took the video of her dad and Caylee at the assisted care facility on Father's Day. She gave it to the police as the most recent photo of Caylee. In the beginning all the Anthonys were saying that June 9th was the last day they saw Caylee. Then, a police investigator noted the date of June 15th on the video and brought it to their attention and the whole timeline was revised. The police confiscated the laptop computer and the home computer when they first became involved in the case on July 15th and the early morning hours of July 16th. Casey deleted the pictures but they were still on her harddrive and computer forensics retrieved them.

OK...so let me get this straight....GA saw KC leave with Caylee around 12:10pm, on the 16th That is the last time he saw them. CA is at work. KC kills Caylee while GA is watching his soaps and by eveningtide, KC is in the arms of her boyfriend watching videos and the body is in the trunk.

OMG

I'm the same way - I remember one time raising my voice to my Mom when I was a teen, that was the last time that ever happened - I regret it to this day for raising my voice to her

I never cussed at or around my parents, neither do my kids

I never liked how any of them talked to each other - can only imagine what terrible language little Caylee had picked up
That troubles me too. Besides taking Caylee partying with her. :mad: MOO

OK...so let me get this straight....GA saw KC leave with Caylee around 12:10pm, on the 16th That is the last time he saw them. CA is at work. KC kills Caylee while GA is watching his soaps and by eveningtide, KC is in the arms of her boyfriend watching videos and the body is in the trunk.

OMG
This is why I'm still suspicious he actually saw them on that date. And don't forget the phone calls she tried to make to them that afternoon, supposedly shortly after she'd left home. And by 8pm she's at Blockbuster. :waitasec:

This is why I'm still suspicious he actually saw them on that date. And don't forget the phone calls she tried to make to them that afternoon, supposedly shortly after she'd left home. And by 8pm she's at Blockbuster. :waitasec:

wait a minute...why r u suspicious that GA actually saw them at this time? i am very curious. i think this is crucial

anyone catch Lee saying, "if I didn't believe Casey was helping me with this I wouldn't be around?" paraphrasing,... Guess that could be why he isn't around? He doesn't believe Casey anymore,.. jmo

Good catch ..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReignThompson