Nancy Grace - Thurs., 1/29/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I about fell asleep waiting for the last one to finally get to her question.

I wonder why Casey doesn't want to go to court. I'd think anything that gets her out of that tiny cell for a while would be a welcome change. Could it be that she's ashamed? :rolleyes:

ITA. I can't even second guess KC's actions and reasons behind them anymore. She acts like she just doesn't want to be bothered by the whole ordeal, as she seems to be comfortable in her own little la la land of a cell with all of her treats and music from her little radio she purchased...who knows?

I missed NG tonight as I wasn't home. Sounds like it was a good program tonight. Can't wait for the rebroadcast in a half hour! :)

Isn't it odd that kc is not afraid of anything?
She can look the Judge in the eye and say I'm not going into court today?
kc seems entitled to a queen status!
I guess no one ever had the guts to tell her she is 'NOTHING'.............IMO

But if true, why does KC not want to go to court? I can see not wanting to face her parents for the first time ever since the news of Caylee, in public. But, if I was KC I'd want to be involved in everything to ensure that I am being aggressively defended and to show everyone I am innocent and fighting to prove it -- as a JB partner and sidekick.

The A family are terrible actors in portraying subtle messages about the 'other' murderer that's still out there and they have nothing to hide. Vibes all go to confirm KC's guilt. Doh!!

Who in the world could feel sympathy for Casey Anthony???!!!

Personally, I agree with how Dr. Bethany Marshall answered this question, (about who would be putting $ into her account), and I would add that's it's probably guys and girls who have a crush on her because they think she's hot. But how can she eat, when she's too mad and upset to swallow?

Anybody who "Cared" about Caylee is going to be a target of Jose & Casey.

Jose even wants to scrutinize the TES volunteers who helped search for her.

It makes me sick......Jose is basically on a fishing expedition

This aspect of the case is infuriating! I hope Tim M fight this with all he's got and wins. There's no reason for JB to get his hands on the forms that searchers fill out, and in the future, local searchers might be reluctant to volunteer to search for fear the defense in a case will question their willingness to search.

JB is looking for a scapegoat.........someone he can pin this horrendous murder on besides his client. :mad:

I know I"m slow but why is she making such a fuss about appearing in court? Attention seeking?

I think it is because she is a sociopath and court is unpleasant and boring and deals with all that other nonsense...what was that about...oh yeah! Her baby! Having lived with a sociopath, we called it ostrich syndrome. Sociopaths don't do things that are unpleasant. They don't want to discuss things that are unpleasant. They put them out of their minds and don't deal with them and go on thinking about no one but me, me, me till it all blows up in their face. Pretend none of it is happening. Once good example I saw was that she calls her cell her "ROOM." In her head she is staying at a spa.

Originally Posted by Cherry Ames
I know I"m slow but why is she making such a fuss about appearing in court? Attention seeking?

I think it is because she is a sociopath and court is unpleasant and boring and deals with all that other nonsense...what was that about...oh yeah! Her baby! Having lived with a sociopath, we called it ostrich syndrome. Sociopaths don't do things that are unpleasant. They don't want to discuss things that are unpleasant. They put them out of their minds and don't deal with them and go on thinking about no one but me, me, me till it all blows up in their face. Pretend none of it is happening. Once good example I saw was that she calls her cell her "ROOM." In her head she is staying at a spa.

Good point. We can also say she is too lazy to get up and go to court - too much trouble. Even disposing of her child was problematic, so she just threw her on the roadside in the woods.

Yep, she does call her cell her "room". Why not, she's usually left alone, not bothered, and no one expects anything from her except for her to behave herself.

IMO yes and kc isn't used to having ANYONE telling her what to do!
kc has always had the CONTROL, and now she doesn't have any!

Exactly! The sociopath must be in complete control and pull all the strings, so that no one dares interfere with their staggering neediness....

My soc ex thinks nothing of defying court orders...for one he thinks he is smarter than everyone because he manipulates so well....also he is used to people giving into him either out of fear, exasperation, or just to make him go away...but really, he can't mentally accept someone else attempting to assert any authority over him...it's like he equates obedience with weakness...in a lot of ways, it's like dealing with a two year old...you know how sometimes they say no just to say no? Just because they learned how? No, I hate ice cream! (Even if they loved it five minutes ago), No, I won't wear my shoes! They can't see what the mother can see, that I'm telling you to put your shoes on because it's what's best for you...

Maybe that's another part of this Casey/Caylee dynamic...maybe Caylee was challenging Casey's authority....

If Cindy shows tomorrow, I predict she will dissolve into hysteria when she first lays eyes on Casey. It will disrupt the whole proceeding. (Unless, of course, she is medicated.) And who would go with her? She should not be alone for this.

Maybe Lee will show up to go with his mother? Why is he not showing up anywhere?

Maybe Lee will show up to go with his mother? Why is he not showing up anywhere?
After the things that were said by Casey to other people about him, and the all around speculation of his involvement with everything from being the daddy to helping in a cover up, If I were Lee, I wouldn't go..

I don't know how she's going to explain the computer searches.

Neck breaking, Chloroform, Making Weapons out of Household Chemicals & Missing Children

Sounds like premeditation to me & I hope the jury feels the same way

Here's a terible thought. If Defense can determine who the real father is, and if that person has ever had access to the Anthony home, he could be blamed for it all! Don't know, sust speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue