Nancy Grace - Thursday, 11/20/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I like how they hyped it up then BOOM they cancel. Something is up.

I agree! Could be they think they have something positive for KC Defense - that LE stopped searching for Live Caylee? I don't think it helps KC but think that might be their thoughts - especially since they think everyone, everyone is trying to frame KC

I like how they hyped it up then BOOM they cancel. Something is up.

They did the same thing with the photos of Zenaida that they were supposed to show us & then we never saw them

It's all BS in my opinion

There is no evidence that Caylee is alive & most of the sightings of her are either "cranks" or from people who are supporting Casey

I so dislike D Peterson - he gives me the creeps

i meant, Casey told Cindy that she killed Caylle on Faher's Day^^^^ergo: strangling

Just like when GA and CA did the 1st Greta interview at their home. GA says the news was on, until CA says BEFORE WORK and he changes it to something on Food Network..they can't get anything straight. You would think that they would go over their lies to at the minimum keep them somewhat straight..:behindbar

Exactly....according to Cindy, Lee is "traveling".....according to George he hasn't worked for 2 months until recently and now has a job in Orlando. Of course Cindy wants it to sound like he's so important, traveling around for work. :rolleyes:

Seeing-hearing Caylee sing tonight, I broke down and cried. I sang that song to my daughter and now sing it to my darling granddaughters.

Cindy brings up Elizabeth Smart - LE didn't follow up and bring her home - some people recognized her, thought something was odd and called LE
There was also proof Elizabeth had been kidnapped, her parents reported it to LE immediately and were relentless in trying to bring her home. Can the A's say the same??? :waitasec:

Maybe they have the test results from the maggots back?

If that's what it is I have seen many shows on this evidence being used in estimating the time of death. Even without a body proven science..maybe that's why the Body Farm isn't on the witness list yet. They don't need it with the facts from the FBI. I hope it is fry KC :furious:

NG questioning where Lee has been.

What was interesting about that was she suggested there was something much more behind his disappearance than just working.:confused: Hmmmm

Personally I wouldn't put it past him to be the one generating these photo's and tips for cindy and george to drool over.

There was also proof Elizabeth had been kidnapped, her parents reported it to LE immediately and were relentless in trying to bring her home. Can the A's say the same??? :waitasec:

AND there was never any "decomp fluid" found in the ES case!

Exactly....according to Cindy, Lee is "traveling".....according to George he hasn't worked for 2 months until recently and now has a job in Orlando. Of course Cindy wants it to sound like he's so important, traveling around for work. :rolleyes:

Maybe it was a peice of luggage on the JC Penney "missing" receipt. CA has talked about LA traveling a few times now..makes me wonder really.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back