Nancy Grace - Thursday, 11/20/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Anthony family sure seems to be sue-happy. They are always threatening and I don't think they've found any reputable atty to represent them yet moo

I wonder if I can sue them for mental anguish, since no one ever got back to me about that sighting of Caylee in Farmers Branch TX back in August. I could have been in that town in twenty minutes.

I think he meant that it is better to find her even if she is dead---rather than not knowing. But there is a lot of not knowing that people will have to just wait for. If they have DNA from the maggots in the car then there will be no problem. I do not think that this will be a crazy circumstantial guessing game at all. It is hard to look at the pictures of Caylee and believe that she is gone, really difficult. What is wrong with reality?

anyone have the lyrics to those 2 songs? Maybe clues are in them?

CA is a total control freak and everytime NG replays that tape showing her on the telephone in her kitchen what I see is a woman who has always been able to manipulate and successfully control the outcome of every situation, especially any situation(s) involving KC, and that IMO is what will break her, not her acceptance of the death of her grandbaby or the realization that her own daughter is responsible for her death, not even the stress of all of the press coverage or a million protester's outside of her home - she will break when she realizes that she can't control the outcome of "this one". I saw her behavior not as a grandparent who was in denial, but as someone who was baffled and completely stunned that she, CA wasn't being believed - nobody but nobody questions or challanges CA, and when you do she goes all out on a "seek & destroy" mission, as we have seen time and time again. Her break down won't be the result of overwhelming grief for the loss of that precious baby girl, it will be because she finally realizes "I can't fix this one KC" and IMHO she isn't a "fixer" out of love for her family, its all about appearance to CA, how others view her family is not only a reflection on CA, its all about CA!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Maybe he means that if she were alive and really with a kidnapper Caylee might be being abused horribly. If my child were missing while I'd be praying my child was alive, I'd also be worried sick that my child was being tortured every day and might never be found and rescued.

Yes, but I can say from personal experience that I refuse to share anywhere at anytime, alive and tortured is better than dead. imo, others may feel differently.

LOL and I had read it was a PJ Harvery song..down by the water. I'm so confused.

Ohh...that PJ Harvey song is a good one.
I think the song in question is by Sevendust, yes...

It sounds to me like there is a lot going on "behind the scene". I wonder if additional information has been released that hasn't made it to the public yet???

Of that video of CA in KC's room that room was so staged. I am sorry but it did not look like that before with all those pics.

You're correct. I looked at other pics and videos and all those picures were not in there before.

Did TM say it would be better to find Caylee dead than alive, or was I hearing things???

I think what he meant to say was that any searching for caylee would be best served by looking for a dead caylee and not an alive caylee, i.e. looking for an alive caylee is pointless.

Give me a break !! Do you think he might be exhausted? He hasn't stopped for nearly 3 months between Florida, Oklahoma, Texas and North Carolina !!

:clap::clap::clap:

Agree 100%, barb0301!

Please be kind - Tim Miller has done so much!

And he SHOULD be exhausted! I do not feel well today and when I look in the mirror even I think I look drunk! I do not even drink except at holidays!

(flu shot made me sick)

I realize that everyone has there own opinion of this case but I really do not feel this type of statement about this case needs to be brought into it. This is about a child "Caylee" who is as the FBI has stated no longer with us and I know a lot of people have some personal feelings about this case but please, why can't we keep the focus on what is really going on.

A lot of people speculate on WS on a daily basis but comments that are just hurtful to say the least are IMHO have no place in this case. I am not here to hurt anyones feelings but please everyone can we keep the focus on this little girl and the "legal" aspect of the case.

Thank you for allowing me to vent.

IMSFTL, I got banned 'several' times from forums b/c I adored Caylee so much, I offered to give my life in exchange for hers! I thought I ran out of tears for Caylee, but, they keep surfacing. I'm just trying to help solve this mess...... Caylee is a dream-daughter of many dads and moms......I have 2 sons and can only dream about having Caylee as a daughter...

Why would the Anthony's cancel a press conference because an individual who was against it to begin with, is no longer working for them?

Surely there would remain, in general, enough people who were displeased with the whole event.:)

There was also proof Elizabeth had been kidnapped, her parents reported it to LE immediately and were relentless in trying to bring her home. Can the A's say the same??? :waitasec:

Oh but they have since day 1..oops day 31 I mean>>>:furious:

No comparision(sp? typing & thinking to fast) at all. Evidence showed a break-in etc. It all pointed to a kidnap LE even knew which way she was taken out of the house through the backyard. IIRC

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back