Nancy Grace - Thursday, 11/20/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree with you, but most defense attorneys want to postpone the inevitable as long as possible. I just don't believe she will be found at this point. MOO

I don't think she's going to be found either....unless somebody just happens to stumble on the body.

Did Lee Travel out of state for work any time after Caylee went missing?

Just a thought...?

I just tuned in OMG a 2 fer one.

Ga saying that Lee is working and Ca saying that he is traveling. No one really sure where Lee is or why he is there.

LP- hasn't seen or heard from LA and has not discussed it with the A's.

LA was behind KC all the way and lied to LP and crew. They decided LA would do anything to help KC.

Cindy brings up Elizabeth Smart - LE didn't follow up and bring her home - some people recognized her, thought something was odd and called LE

Too bad about those pesky details that differentiate the cases, like, uh, maggots and hair with a death band, and uh... oh yeah, the smell of human decompostion :mad:

Cindy brings up Elizabeth Smart - LE didn't follow up and bring her home - some people recognized her, thought something was odd and called LE

CA bringing up ES makes me sick. There is NO comparison. It's like these people think the rest of the world has been living under a rock. Enough already!

Cindy trying to control telling the reporter where Lee is.....George and Cindy gave conflicting information about what Lee's been up to.

LP says...." Several times Lee just out & out lied to us.....He wasn't going to give up any info that would hurt his sister"

Paraphrased

I didn't follow that case...was their any evidence that Elizabeth was dead?

No...she was just gone so long that a lot of people lost faith. I live in the West and remember this case so clearly. There was never evidence of Elizabeth being dead.

LP saying they caught Lee in a couple of lies. He didn't really elaborate.

I really wish that NG was prosecuting this case. At least Kobi admits there is more evidence. I wonder about the maggots though. I wonder if that is what LE holding out on.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeCoffeeMa
Back