NANCY GRACE, Thursday, 12/18/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also TURBO, I recall reading somewhere that Gale's searches are sometimes not in what you'd call any pattern, and she doesn't seem to cover the whole area, just goes in briefly in an area, and then leaves. But she still says the area was covered. :rolleyes:

That is what I have read too. It is just too easy to miss something not searching in a patterned grid. I know some people do with excellent results, but that is not the way we do it. That way you are depending on luck instead of precision. If you are off just a few feet, it can ruin the entire pattern and have to be searched again, so why not do it correctly to begin with?

One thing, I haven't noticed anyone mention is the number of bones missing. The number of bones missing usually correlate to the time elapsed since death, so I am thinking that body has been there since the beginning of this.

Thanks TURBO...you are just a wealth of information, cadaver dogs to children's head sizes and everything in between! :blowkiss:

Heck that is what happens when you live a long time. ROFL!!

I don't think there is a thing strange about this man. I believe he "felt" something wrong in that area, and followed his instincts like many of us would have done. Every time I passed that area, I would have to get out and look if I had that feeling. I have seen that instinct pay off in so many cases, I would never discount that ability.

Hi TURBOTHINK, You may be correct of course. My Sleuthin' instincts have me thinking that COINKYDINK is just too much in this case, no matter how I try to dismiss it.

To call 3 days in a row it wasn't an instinct he had IMO. He knew something - from someone.

I guess when he met the inept {sorry for being BAD here ;} officer who saw nothing and waved off the other officer, he felt maybe what he had learned was wrong. If he is innocent of being in anyway involved, I think he heard again about the location, maybe someone laughing that the cops couldn't even find the body when they had been told where to find it 4 months hence, and he then decided to go look for himself.

I really doubt that is true. Once a witness lies, to me that is what sets the hinky meter going off in big red alerts. I don't trust them anymore.

This wizzing meter reader really wasn't after all. Why would he have to lie if he knew the truth, as long as he weren't involved in some way or trying to put forth something other than the truth to help distance someone from guilt? :rolleyes:

IMO only and he might be perfectly innocent in every way. :rolleyes: :waitasec:

Hi TURBOTHINK, You may be correct of course. My Sleuthin' instincts have me thinking that COINKYDINK is just too much in this case, no matter how I try to dismiss it.

To call 3 days in a row it wasn't an instinct he had IMO. He knew something - from someone.

I guess when he met the inept {sorry for being BAD here ;} officer who saw nothing and waved off the other officer, he felt maybe what he had learned was wrong. If he is innocent of being in anyway involved, I think he heard again about the location, maybe someone laughing that the cops couldn't even find the body when they had been told where to find it 4 months hence, and he then decided to go look for himself.

I really doubt that is true. Once a witness lies, to me that is what sets the hinky meter going off in big red alerts. I don't trust them anymore.

This wizzing meter reader really wasn't after all. Why would he have to lie if he knew the truth, as long as he weren't involved in some way or trying to put forth something other than the truth to help distance someone from guilt? :rolleyes:

IMO only and he might be perfectly innocent in every way. :rolleyes: :waitasec:

One of the stations in Orlando is reporting they made a mistake and the man who found her was NOT the same man as called in the other tips.

One of the stations in Orlando is reporting they made a mistake and the man who found her was NOT the same man as called in the other tips.

So this was all about nothing? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm off to clean litter boxes and to try to regain some sanity.

GREAT SIMPLE EXPLANATION !!!!!

I am going to save that for future use to explain to people how Casper works if that is okay with you.

YaYa Sweetie. I know you are Dog Lover to the enth degree! :)

Psst-JMO but they have the body in the trunk of the car in Casey's possession. Not in the possession of the phantom nanny. What, did ZFG store Caylee in Casey's trunk and let her decompose? Then drop her in the animal grave yard of the Anthony's? Breathe everyone...

She dropped Caylee in Casey's animal grave yard with evidence from the Anthony house!!!!

That would be odd for Captain Nieves to go on TV and claim the guy had called three times back in August, declare him credible, and verify that he claimed to have SEEN the bag beside the road if it was all a mistake.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly!!! To run with the theory that TB is floating, that someone dumped the body there while KC was in jail and this supports the kidnapper (ZFG) -- requires that the Defense can successfully throw out the forensics from the car, both the hair with death band AND air samples, as well as anything that ties the remains with the house.

The Nanny must have had access to the house and car without KC knowing, when she was in possession of the car. Requires a MAJOR conspiracy theory.

ITA We have all learned in our love for Sleuthing out a crime that Simple is best. Too complicated, usually that isn't the way it happened after all.

Sakes alive, this crime seems a slam dunk from every other I have studied. For one thing we know the prosecution is going to have Circumstantial Evidence a plenty with all the forensics just from the duct tape and 2 plastic bags. Could they ever ask for anything more in a case that could hand them the killer/disposer on a silver platter?

And to boot, a 22 yr old gal who never thinks out thoroughly anything she does which is why she has always had behavior problems and is has shown the world even thru photos she is totally consumed with her own pleasure in life. Her mom lays the law down about mothering and she flips.

I'll say again, she did what she did as the occasion merited it, procrastinating with stupidity as a cadaver ripened in the back of her car, quickly thought out and done sloppily. All she cared about is that she didn't get caught IMO Better double that :rolleyes::rolleyes: IMO xox

According to WFTV's article on the main site, they say that when the meter reader gentleman called on Aug 13th, he accompanied deputies in looking at the site. *They* didn't find anything, together.

I remember your post. Realist responded. He said he had searched there himself and it was cleared.

Today Realist explained that the exact location of Caylee's body was UNDERWATER when the area was cleared. If you do a search for Realist's posts today you can read an excellent description of the situation.

GREAT SIMPLE EXPLANATION !!!!!

I am going to save that for future use to explain to people how Casper works if that is okay with you.

Also, when a body decomposes, it liquefies. The liquid then flows down into the earth. The further a scent pool flows, especially in a low-lying area that floods on a regular basis, the harder the scent is for the dog to detect, correct?

I hesitate to say this...but I'm going to. A "bag" can get dragged by larger critters.

I own 35 overgrown wooded acres. Deer and other animals that get hit on the road or shot by hunters sometimes crawl in my woods and die. I have come across their remains. Dead deer smell really bad, but you are more likely to detect it coming from one direction as opposed to another because of wind direction.

Carcasses in a woods don't need to be buried. They just go away.

It is a blessing Caylee was wrapped in so much plastic and underwater for so long.

I agree with Leonard's premise that a higher power led the meter reader to Caylee.

Too strange, Kobi is talking head on Greta tonight....Lol, I got confused for a minute there and thought I was watching NG.

I remember your post. Realist responded. He said he had searched there himself and it was cleared.

Today Realist explained that the exact location of Caylee's body was UNDERWATER when the area was cleared. If you do a search for Realist's posts today you can read an excellent description of the situation.

Correction....the area was not searched or cleared due to water levels. The only area that was cleared was the wooded area at the end of Suburban. The areas on the south side of Suburban were inaccessible, and follow up searches were planned when it dried up.

OMG, If that doesn't take the cake. Thanks. The poor guy. I bet he about fainted when he heard that on the news. It is 20 min till 8pm here and CNN Headline News is still reporting that misinformation.

I think TURBO we will learn lessons from this case and see things done we will quote in cases years down the road. Such is Forumdom, and God, I love it.

Now we need to find the last pieces of the puzzle so we can do our best in bringing Justice to little Caylee Marie. She sang with such expression. I am sure today she is in an Angel Choir up heavenly way. XOX

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy
Back