Nancy Grace, Tues. 02/10/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Lee ask Casey if she was "Proud" of him...???

Any thoughts...???

Because he has not 'broken' either and stuck to the story. Could be a number of different things but that comment sure makes more sense that he would ask Casey if she was proud than Caylee.

Whenever I think of Lee and Casey I think of the High Five money shot.

Kinda said it all to me.

DT

LP saying Casey hard-headed, you're not going to beat anything out of her. She never mentioned Caylee while LP was around, neither to the female bounty hunter.

Nancy asking Marc Klaas about LA sending a coded message to Casey. He thinks it's great the family is reaching out but none of this would've occurred if Casey hadn't murdered Caylee.

Mark K. saying that the Anthony family knows how to MANUFACTURE drama!

Marc Klass has clear vision, saying they are all Dramatic!

My bolding ..................

Of course she's happy. Back in the limelight after sooo long!

Just like KC - Me, Me, Me!

Yep CA is up front and center today so she is all smiles. She probably had withdrawal for 2 months.

Mark Klass just said the family knows how to bring on the drama.

For him resisting giving DNA...or taking a polygraph....or not speaking to LE about her without immunity.....
I could swear he said CAYLEE proud of him (not Casey)
He did give DNA.

IMO He is almost as big a liar as KC.

IMO....No where close, but each to there own, right? You just have to take LP with a grain of salt, not gospel. The TRUTH and Miss Anthony are strangers as Judge Strickland said.

Nancy also asking Marc about the suffering the family is going through since he'd know what they must feel. His message to them is over time things should get better as they distance themselves from the event themselves and work to ensure that what happened to their grandchild doesn't happen to others.

LP is backing off this statement that he made last night.

============
PADILLA: Let me -- let me say something about the cremation. Two weeks ago, a young lady that does research for me in the area was told by a solid source out of the Anthony camp that the body had been removed and cremated. That was two weeks ago. I didn`t say anything about it at the time because I didn`t know and I couldn`t verify it.
=============

He's now saying that "His source" told him that Caylee WAS GOING TO BE CREMATED not THAT SHE WAS CREMATED

Why would Lee ask Casey if she was "Proud" of him...???

Any thoughts...???

Why am I getting an overwhelming feeling that LA has "secretly" thrown KC under the bus, finally, and has made a promise to Caylee to seek justice for her? For some reason, I feel he is asking if Caylee is proud of him for finally stepping up and doing the right thing.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members