Nancy Grace, Tues. 02/10/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.....the TH lawyer RJ saying the Florida Bar should step in and take over the defense from JB

And he kissed the bracelets twice ..

Once for Caylee ..
Once for Casey ..

:confused: Who knows?

I bet Casey watched from Baez' laptop .. :rolleyes:

Good point - Lee did kiss his bracelet twice, and there was a pause between the kisses as if to make sure the observer noted two.

This is the first time "CMA" has come up, so Leonard had no reason to mention it before today.

I have the feeling that KC would in no way want to watch the service. It would be aimed at Caylee, not at the one that means everything to KC, herself. I don't believe that she has one iota of grief or sadness at the loss of her daughter. I don't think she ever even referred to Caylee as her "daughter". It was always "that girl" or that little girl" or "her", never my poor daughter.....

And what was that mention by Ann Bremner about "totmom.com" and selling photos??? Did anyone else get that?

He knew by saying "CMA" that Casey would immediately know he was speaking to her, but he thought the rest of us would assume he meant Caylee.

Exactly.
I can't understand how people are pulled in by the tricks and games.

Now Nancy's showing a little bit of CA's speech. "the greatest gift I have ever received ~ Caylee Marie" "Caylee is watching over all of us" :(

He knew by saying "CMA" that Casey would immediately know he was speaking to her, but he thought the rest of us would assume he meant Caylee.

Yes! We aren't nearly as smart as he thinks he is! Blech!

I agree. It was a way to make sure he had her attention.

I also think tha Casey was watching him via webcam now that I know that JB was at the jail with his laptop during the memorial. That also might explain the odd look on GA face when he looked at the screen. He might have recognized an Icon displayed or a light was on and it he is not sure of what it meant just that it was something different that what he is used to seeing when a loptop is open. moo

CA talking to kc about tears and pain........what about CAYLEE's tears and pain?
and Caylee was CA greatest gift, then why did CA call her kc's BIG mistake???
hogwash.............

I think personally that Baez will not allow any contact between Lee and Casey, because I feel that if there is one person she will break to, it is him. Baez wants his glory and fame, and does not have Casey's interest at heart, he has his own.
This just might have been Lee's last opportunity before the trial to say something to send a message to Casey. I do believe that most of his message was to her, and I do also believe he was reaching out for his sister to tell the truth.
The promise, I think, was one to his niece, that he would find the person who did this to her.. least..right now, as an Aunt, this is the way I wanna believe..

I felt all along like it was for kc, more to her than to Caylee.She is the only one who truly knows what happened, is that not what lee is asking her? To tell the truth the family is torn and he is broken. I think she told him and that is the promise, and as long as this goes on it is only getting worse. How much longer can he go on

That makes sense..........Lee may be held to a promise and it's killing him and the family is torn.

This is the first time "CMA" has come up, so Leonard had no reason to mention it before today.

If Lee refered to Casey as CMA in front of LP then this must be common Knowledge....

I hope Jessie or somebody else "BESIDES" LP confirms that this is what Lee called casey

Why would Lee ask Casey if she was "Proud" of him...???

Any thoughts...???

Yes, his comment about the "promise" ~ well, what would he have promised Caylee before she was killed? She was only two years old! That part, to me, sounded more like he was talking to Casey. Just MOO.

I'm still trying to figure out the promise thing.
Maybe he promises Casey he won't tell?

I do believe LA was trying to reach out to his sister in his comments today. I think it is possible that CMA may have been a nickname for the mother-daughter (potentially grandmother) unit. What I do not believe is that LP had any experience with the family to verify this.

If Jessie G, or Amy H. or somebody that knew Casey & Lee for quite some time I will believe Lee was refering to Casey.

If Lee refered to Casey as "CMA" in front of LP the first day he met him I'm sure it must have been common knowledge to everyone that knew Casey & Lee that that is what he called her

I think LP makes thing up as he goes along

:laugh: Oh you!!!!

Of course he does! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads