Nancy Grace, Tues. 02/10/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy's talking with Kyle Thomas, who sang at the memorial.

Commercial break.

LA started out at the beginning of the service looking like he was ready to explode with rage but as time went on he seemed to soften. ANd when he spoke the pain he is feeling is palpable.

I can't believe that people would threaten them. I don't care for them but to threaten someone at their granddaughters memorial is awful!
It truly is awful. Why not just allow them this one day to grieve their granddaughter? :mad:

When LA is repeating CMA he is also kissing his purple Caylee bracelet so I believe he is talking about Caylee, not a secret message to KC.

Showing more of LA speaking at the memorial. Referring to Caylee (?) by her initials. "I will never forget the promise I made to you".

I just noticed that LA had his laptop opened at the podium. Hmmm.

wait, did they receive 150 threats during the memorial or since this whole mess started?

Would like to know which media people were on the "do not allow in" list...
On Mike Gallano's show this afternoon on HLN, Mike Brooks(former FBI guy) said there were 16 people on Cindy's banned list.

When LA is repeating CMA he is also kissing his purple Caylee bracelet so I believe he is talking about Caylee, not a secret message to KC.

Same here ..

I think his promise was to Caylee ..
To find out who took her life ..

Nancy's talking with Kyle Thomas, who sang at the memorial.

Commercial break.
I am a musicain's daughter, sister and wife..as well as a musican myself. I was floored by Kyle...his story and contribution to today's tribute to Caylee Marie. His voice shot thru my heart and brought me to tears.

LA released at least one white dove after the service but I have not heard anything about it.He was holding it in his hands when the news crews were outside after the service.

Caller asking if JB could've been showing Casey the memorial via his computer, since he was visiting at the same time.

Good question!!!

Caller just asked if JB had internet access in the jail for KC to watch on his laptop.

Leonard says Lee said that CMA was Casey...

He's Lying again

LP on now. He's saying "CMA" stands for Casey, not Caylee. He says LA told him this when LP was parked outside the house last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbytross