Nancy Grace, Tues. 02/10/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klauss calls it DRAMA...........I agree with him..........
like a staged play.
IMO, Mallory had real tears. I feel for her.
GA looked sincerely sad.
When I heard the music and video on NG, I fell apart, but CA
seems controlled and after the service CA seems happy
????

She smiled through all the parts that George was barely holding his grief and tears in. Just wierd.

That's Padilla!
Blowing out more hot air ..
Trying to stir the pot ..

What a jerk .. :/

7 Months & he never mentioned it.......

I'm sure Lee would refer to Casey as "CMA" in front of LP but nobody else knows anything about it,

LP is as transparent as Tracing paper & I think Nancy is "Finally" realizing it

Showing GA speaking now and how Caylee would call him "Jojo". :)

Cindy, Casey, and Caylee, all share the same initials - CMA. We can eliminate Cindy, leaving KC and Caylee. Some of what Lee stated seemed to be aimed at Caylee and some at Casey. Maybe that was intentional, and KC could figure it out.

And he kissed the bracelets twice ..

Once for Caylee ..
Once for Casey ..

:confused: Who knows?

I bet Casey watched from Baez' laptop .. :rolleyes:

I felt all along like it was for kc, more to her than to Caylee.She is the only one who truly knows what happened, is that not what lee is asking her? To tell the truth the family is torn and he is broken. I think she told him and that is the promise, and as long as this goes on it is only getting worse. How much longer can he go on

He knew by saying "CMA" that Casey would immediately know he was speaking to her, but he thought the rest of us would assume he meant Caylee.

Cindy, Casey, and Caylee, all share the same initials - CMA. We can eliminate Cindy, leaving KC and Caylee. Some of what Lee stated seemed to be aimed at Caylee and some at Casey. Maybe that was intentional, and KC could figure it out.
I can see the suspicion about what he said. Why not just call her by her name, Caylee? Certainly he knows both Casey & Caylee had the same initials! :confused:

7 Months & he never mentioned it.......

I'm sure Lee would refer to Casey as "CMA" in front of LP but nobody else knows anything about it,

LP is as transparent as Tracing paper & I think Nancy is "Finally" realizing it

I hope she stops having him on her show ..
He's sickening ..

Klauss calls it DRAMA...........I agree with him..........
like a staged play.
IMO, Mallory had real tears. I feel for her.
GA looked sincerely sad.
When I heard the music and video on NG, I fell apart, but CA
seems controlled and after the service CA seems happy????

My bolding ..................

Of course she's happy. Back in the limelight after sooo long!

Just like KC - Me, Me, Me!

IMO when Lee used CMA he was referring to Casey. I also think that he knew Casey would be watching and thats why he only wore the Casey pin, where everyone else had Caylees pin on also.

He knew by saying "CMA" that Casey would immediately know he was speaking to her, but he thought the rest of us would assume he meant Caylee.

I'm not sure sure he assumed we would think Caylee, from what I've seen I don't doubt its part of his weird sense of humor, just like the laugh when smelling his neice's decomp.

If Jessie G, or Amy H. or somebody that knew Casey & Lee for quite some time I will believe Lee was refering to Casey.

If Lee refered to Casey as "CMA" in front of LP the first day he met him I'm sure it must have been common knowledge to everyone that knew Casey & Lee that that is what he called her

I think LP makes thing up as he goes along

I felt all along like it was for kc, more to her than to Caylee.She is the only one who truly knows what happened, is that not what lee is asking her? To tell the truth the family is torn and he is broken. I think she told him and that is the promise, and as long as this goes on it is only getting worse. How much longer can he go on
Yes, his comment about the "promise" ~ well, what would he have promised Caylee before she was killed? She was only two years old! That part, to me, sounded more like he was talking to Casey. Just MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member