Nancy Grace, Tues. 02/10/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP on and saying CMA means KC because he was told while he was at the house by LA what the initials stand for.

LP says that CMA is kc NOT CAYLEE............
LA told LP so

LP seems to have a lot of insight into the workings of the A's, but I think he is out in left field about the CMA thing......

LP............sitting in RV with Lee and Lee had his binder and LP noted the initials CMA, and asked about it and Lee said that was Casey.

Leonard says Lee said that CMA was Casey...

He's Lying again

I don't think so.
But, I do think this is the reason Cindy despises him, he knows what the score is with them.

LP seems to have a lot of insight into the workings of the A's, but I think he is out in left field about the CMA thing......

I think LP just made the entire thing up

If Lee was taling to Casey then it was totally Creepy

Klauss calls it DRAMA...........I agree with him..........
like a staged play.
IMO, Mallory had real tears. I feel for her.
GA looked sincerely sad.
When I heard the music and video on NG, I fell apart, but CA
seems controlled and after the service CA seems happy????

I am a musicain's daughter, sister and wife..as well as a musican myself. I was floored by Kyle...his story and contribution to today's tribute to Caylee Marie. His voice shot thru my heart and brought me to tears.

Mine too! :)

Cindy, Casey, and Caylee, all share the same initials - CMA. We can eliminate Cindy, leaving KC and Caylee. Some of what Lee stated seemed to be aimed at Caylee and some at Casey. Maybe that was intentional, and KC could figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member