Nancy Grace, Tues. 02/10/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't been mentioned on the show so far

When George spoke he said who all was there. His parents were not but I take it Cindy's side was (well except great grandpa in nursing home)

She smiled through all the parts that George was barely holding his grief and tears in. Just wierd.

Every now and then she glanced at George.. checking on him. I think she was enjoying her perfectly staged event. She missed her calling. I bet she looks forward to being in charge of all the events in other people's lives. I am not being mean, really. I just think she is that type of person. I guess she deserves all the joy she can find anywhere. I wouldn't be in her shoes for all the money or fame in the world. Never...

Wasn't it Rob who was told the story about the park 'kidnapping'?

Speaking of Rob, he and possibly others would have been in that trailer at the time Lee allegedly told Leonard that 'CMA' was his nickname for his sister. Should be easy enough to corroborate (or not), no?

I think we're going to hear from other people about what "CMA" really refers to over the next few days. I'm reserving judgment on what Lenny had to say until then.

I think he was speaking to Caylee. He said he "was proud of her" and he "hoped she's proud of him too". And he also "thanked her for showing him how to live". That doesn't sound like he's speaking to Casey at all to me.
He also said that Caylee called him "Uncle E". I think he called her CMA, as a pet name, since he was her Uncle E.

Someone on JVM's show said in one of the pictures of Caylee someone had written CMA on the back of her hand. I believe Lee was talking to Caylee. Casey has done nothing to make him proud and surely isn't teaching him how to live unless it's by presenting a bad example.

I seem Mallory must have given birth to her little rumor. I didn't see a pregnant belly.

Wasn't it Rob who was told the story about the park 'kidnapping'?

Speaking of Rob, he and possibly others would have been in that trailer at the time Lee allegedly told Leonard that 'CMA' was his nickname for his sister. Should be easy enough to corroborate (or not), no?

LP told it on Greta. He said Casey told the story directly to him while they were sitting in the living room.

Well I didn't need to wait for LP to come on NG tonight to help me form my opinion about who Lee was referencing with the use of CMA. That took about 10 seconds after he was done speaking. I even held my opinion to myself until I had time to re-listen and even read the transcript just to make sure that I didn’t miss one word that would put into a different context. That is my opinion and I’m sticking with it.

Someone on JVM's show said in one of the pictures of Caylee someone had written CMA on the back of her hand. I believe Lee was talking to Caylee. Casey has done nothing to make him proud and surely isn't teaching him how to live unless it's by presenting a bad example.

I seem Mallory must have given birth to her little rumor. I didn't see a pregnant belly.

That pic is on one of the threads here....it's not cma it's two hearts.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79510&page=14
post 330

This is what's on the back of Caylee's hand. It's 2 intertwined hearts, not "CMA" as the caller claimed.

2l8us1l.jpg

I think we're going to hear from other people about what "CMA" really refers to over the next few days. I'm reserving judgment on what Lenny had to say until then.

How does anyone but Lee really know?

It seems kind of odd that if he'd written something on the computer that he didn't just print it out. Normally one doesn't bring the whole computer! But who knows. MOO

My son is a computer nerd. Actually, he's the head of an IT department. His laptop has become a permanent appendage. I think he even bathes with it.

Mallory gave birth to a rumor? SAY IT ISN'T SO! :crazy:

This is what's on the back of Caylee's hand. It's 2 intertwined hearts, not "CMA" as the caller claimed.

2l8us1l.jpg

Maybe it's not the same picture she's referring to? I know the initials CMA were on Caylee's wall.

LP told it on Greta. He said Casey told the story directly to him while they were sitting in the living room.

Your right Chilly.

Depending on which show you watch LP gave two different versions of that "Story"

I simply do not believe anything LP says

Anyone who has a history of not paying their taxes should be taken with a grain of salt

How does anyone but Lee really know?

If he's used the term in front of other people, then they can state who he was referring to and under what circumstances they heard him say it.

Maybe it's not the same picture she's referring to? I know the initials CMA were on Caylee's wall.

I watched JVM tonight, too, and the caller specified the picture of Caylee with her chin in her hand, the one that's been all over the news/internet/billboards, etc. The picture I posted is from that specific picture of her.

I believe the service was beautiful and every word heartfelt. I believe George and Cindy and Lee are sick with grief.

But, I find the laptop thing suspicious.

The Anthony family DID want the family to be together for a service. Maybe this was a way to do it?

JMO

I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't have a printer. But since JB was visiting Casey at the same time, I do wonder! :) MOO
Me too! I know some tech types would think nothing of taking their laptop with them, and would probably feel it gave them a tangible form of security, like a blanket. But, with all of the freaky coded stuff from jail calls, I just think he wanted Casey to hear him. I haven't gone back to see if he took it with him when he went up or left.

And Mark Klaas summed up my feelings so well tonight, I don't have to say a word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member