Nancy Grace Tues., Feb 3, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone saying George is needing "quite a long recovery". Don't they usually keep psych patients about 3 weeks to get their meds regulated? Long recovery......alcoholism?

My daughter has been a "pysch" patient and truthfully, many times it takes much longer than 3 weeks to get the meds right. Given what continues to go on, and if the insurance is right, they may keep him for several weeks longer to get him through this. I am thinking he may be let out for the funeral and then go back to the hospital. Who knows? I guess we will know soon.

I hope people leave him alone and let him get better. I bet CA has been pressuring him to leave and get his a$$ home.

Did she say if this was voluntary or by DR orders.

Thank you kindly for those who can't watch.
As of yesterday he was at hospital voluntarily. Kathi Belich asked by Nancy what hospital close to home she will find out tomorrow. :)

Sadly it will only be a matter of a short time and everyone will know where George has been transferred.

Ray Guidice on Casey pleading the 5th- ZFG lawsuit "frivolous" compared to what she is facing on murder charges.

If all the A's refuse to answer does that mean an automatic judgement for ZFG?

Pleading the fifth doesnt mean you're guilty, it is just a protection against incriminating yourself accidentally, or lying instead & then also getting charged with lying to a police officer. Basically it's a way to help everyone tell the truth as much as possible.

Ok, I'm no fan of the A's, but NG bugging Natisha for "what hospital is close to home" and Natisha says she will get it for tomorrow. WTH? I think they should just drop it. We'll all find out soon enough without NG's help.

Seems to me that Nancy really wants to "out" George from his new hospital. Geez, I thought she'd defend his right to privacy.

Showing video of JB saying Casey wants her day in court and she's innocent. :D

Ok, I'm no fan of the A's, but NG bugging Natisha for "what hospital is close to home" and Natisha says she will get it for tomorrow. WTH? I think they should just drop it. We'll all find out soon enough without NG's help.
Yeah, it sounds pretty stupid.

Natisha: I believe they moved him to protect him fro the media.
NG: TELL ME MORE TELL ME EVERYTHING LETS AIR IT.

Why is this family above the law? Could any of us refuse to give a deposition?

I think you have to do a deposition.
I had to do one once.
I can't remember if I was supenoed or not.
There was nothing to it.
The lawyer asks you questions about what you know,
what you saw.
I told the truth about what I saw and that was all there was to it.
I think it is used in case you lie,
they have you on tape saying that you said something else.

Pleading the fifth doesnt mean you're guilty, it is just a protection against incriminating yourself accidentally, or lying instead & then also getting charged with lying to a police officer. Basically it's a way to help everyone tell the truth as much as possible.

Pretty much it means she never has to speak, until of course she's ready for that book deal a la OJ.

I don't think it's right either ~ leave him alone to get the help he needs! :rolleyes: MOO

Zenaida lost her home, her job, recieved hateful messeges. It's a righteous fight to clear her name.

Sadly it will only be a matter of a short time and everyone will know where George has been transferred.

I don't see why that should be a problem.
Everybody knew where he was for the past 2 weeks and he was not bothered. I think all of this secrecy is just going to make the media more determined than ever to dig.

ZFG's lawyer ripping Guidice a new one over the "frivolous" comment...

ZG lawyer responding to Ray Giudice's comments about the lawsuit being frivilous. Ray's defending his comment saying it's an uncollectable judgment. Mitnick (ZG's lawyer) keeps arguing he (RG) might think differently if it was his family member accused of kidnapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop