Nancy Grace Tues., Feb 3, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WFTV reports public memorial will be held at first baptist church of orlando

Anthony lawyer saying that they need to bury her to start the healing process (or something like taht)

Anthony family doesn't want to do depo's because they will be released to the public.

What are they afraid of? We all already know that they didn't tell the truth when they talked to the FBI and LE.

Ng: Why is LEE not going to answer questions?
Producers: The media will be at the depo's and he will be filmed. Lee might be trying to protect himself or his sister.

Doesn't LEE have criminal charges filed against him?

I don't think that the charges have come in yet......

in the subtitle, the show says that george is the "TOT FATHER" ... typo!

ZG lawyer responding to Ray Giudice's comments about the lawsuit being frivilous. Ray's defending his comment saying it's an uncollectable judgment. Mitnick (ZG's lawyer) keeps arguing he (RG) might think differently if it was his family member accused of kidnapping.

Ray G seems to be saying that ( for example)if a suspect is charged with burning down a person's house, then he should not have to account for stealing a TV because arson is the greater crime. I am confused about this. Shouldn't a person be accountable for more than one action that they do. Besides since when is it necessary for a person to have funds for them to be sued? Money is only one thing that can be granted from a suit.

ZFG has the best attorney in this entire thing, imo. He is one sharp cookie! Good!

Kathy B. says being tranported to another hospital closer to home. Location is secret as what was told to KB

hmmmmm...ok so GA is going to another care center. Is he just trying to avoid the press/reality/CA/KC ??? I have always thought he was the one who was the most honest, but to weak to stand up for himself and truth.
I hate to say it but, I almost think he staged this (empty pill bottles and beer cans) yet lucid when cops showed up. ?????:confused:

Ray G seems to be saying that ( for example)if a suspect is charged with burning down a person's house, then he should not have to account for stealing a TV because arson is the greater crime. I am confused about this. Shouldn't a person be accountable for more than one action that they do. Besides since when is it necessary for a person to have funds for them to be sued? Money is only one thing that can be granted from a suit.

He believes the murder charges against KC trump EVERYTHING else. IOW, KC screwed herself, but she is still #1. Who cares about ZFG and everyone she has thrown under the bus. I think most of us can agree ZFG will get nothing, and the case may have to wait until after the criminal trial, but Ray is just being an *advertiser censored** about it.

What really angers me about the ZFG situation, is the implication by some of the lawyers that we're dealing with more important and grave things here than the total destruction of someone's reputation, so therefore ZFG's suit does not matter, her life does not matter. I love Mitnik. It is righteous to pursue this even if there is no money! It's turning into a David v Goliath story. Why does the life of a murderer matter more than a woman whose life she is destroying? :furious:

My questions also. I think KC should be tried for theft right now. I think the whole A family should have to face Morgan right now. I think the whole family should be examined very closely for OJ and if there is substantial evidence they should be charged right now. What is this? A kinder, gentler LE? All we need is a cruise director and we'll have the LOVE BOAT already.

ZFG has the best attorney in this entire thing, imo. He is one sharp cookie! Good!

Yes, but I also think when you have an obvious case where your client is obviously a victim it's easy to fight for them, because the facts are on your side 100%.

Kathi Belich reporting that GA was just released from hospital, supposed to be going to another facility near Orlando according to family attorney. Supposed to be secret so media won't be camped out, but GA needs long term care.

I'm so glad that he isn't going home. He just has to many burdens that he needs help with to go near his home. I'm glad that where he is going isn't going to be released. The media need to back off now and give him some space. We don't need to know every little thing that is going on with George.
I just want him to gain the skills to cope with all that he has to cope with. I want him to be strong when he goes home so that he feels worthwhile and confidant and can hold his own. Yes, I have a lot of compassion for George.

LOL
NG: Please dont let yoru client wear that revealing tank top

lol, nancy "leather jacket" grace shouldnt be talkin!

Cindy Anthony worried during the 31 days she couldnt see Caylee

Zenaida also has a marijuanna tatoo near her cleavage, and more on her arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela