Nancy Grace Tues., Feb 3, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenaida also has a marijuanna tatoo near her cleavage, and more on her arm.
Maybe that's why Nancy made the comment to her lawyer about her not wearing that tank top to court. :D

What really angers me about the ZFG situation, is the implication by some of the lawyers that we're dealing with more important and grave things here than the total destruction of someone's reputation, so therefore ZFG's suit does not matter, her life does not matter. I love Mitnik. It is righteous to pursue this even if there is no money! It's turning into a David v Goliath story. Why does the life of a murderer matter more than a woman whose life she is destroying? :furious:

Kc might have money in the future. Maybe Z F-G would like her reputation back.

For some, KC should receive a 'free pass' on many things.

I admit she should not have made that comment about the tank top. "It is doing no favors for anyone" was enough for another lawsuit. LOL BOMBSHELL: NG sued for saying ZFG looks bad in her tank top.

LOL
NG: Please dont let yoru client wear that revealing tank top

lol, nancy "leather jacket" grace shouldnt be talkin!

OT: LMAO, totally agree!! I was sitting here saying "Nancy, please don't give fashion advice..."

lol are these lawyers serious? The anythonys will willingly admit they obstructed justice just to avoid these depos

Someone saying George is needing "quite a long recovery". Don't they usually keep psych patients about 3 weeks to get their meds regulated? Long recovery......alcoholism?

Most treatment centers are 21 days. There are very few treatment centers...alcohol/drug...that are long term. I think George just fell apart and that is why they are talking long term treatment. I could be wrong though.
Whatever the problem I hope he gets the help that he needs.

hmmmmm...ok so GA is going to another care center. Is he just trying to avoid the press/reality/CA/KC ??? I have always thought he was the one who was the most honest, but to weak to stand up for himself and truth.
I hate to say it but, I almost think he staged this (empty pill bottles and beer cans) yet lucid when cops showed up. ?????:confused:

welcome!
For a long time, I did think that GA would be suicidal.
IMO, he needs help for depression and I believe that
he is stalling (with doctor and LE blessings) for time.
I think he is talking, an healing as long as he is away
from LA?CA?KC! So IMO, it's both..........

Susan Moss--what's she (ZG) going to get? Half a bag of Doritos from the commissary? LOL--back on the snacks!

haha a half a bag of doritos. haa

I'm so glad that he isn't going home. He just has to many burdens that he needs help with to go near his home. I'm glad that where he is going isn't going to be released. The media need to back off now and give him some space. We don't need to know every little thing that is going on with George.
I just want him to gain the skills to cope with all that he has to cope with. I want him to be strong when he goes home so that he feels worthwhile and confidant and can hold his own. Yes, I have a lot of compassion for George.
I couldn't agree more! I don't think anybody's medical or psychological problems, unless they're the defendant or a participant in the crime, should be brought into this.

Please forgive me for asking an ignorant question...

GA, CA, or LA can only plead the 5th on questions which may incriminate them, correct? If they refuse to answer non-incriminating questions then they would be held in contempt of court? Then they would be taken into custody?

Oops, that was more than one question :)

Thanks,
Peachy

GA, CA, or LA can only plead the 5th on questions which may incriminate them, correct? If they refuse to answer non-incriminating questions then they would be held in contempt of court? Then they would be taken into custody?

Thanks,
Peachy

AFAIK you are correct. :)

LP on, blaming the parents, NG is right there to DEFEND!

Thanks,
Peachy

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. Not sure about custody though.

Is that why Luka keeps talking about . charges against LA? So he can plead the 5th in depo. Would that really work?

LP, video grieving process...........LP thinks CA will do it.
LP doesn't think LA or GA will be there.......
LP says everything has a genisis....LP blames CA on holding up funeral.
CA wants 5,000 people at public memorial.

Susan Moss : Ha-Ha

How many A's does it take to answer a single depo question? The world will never know.

OT- What no necklace tonight

ETA: passion that was LOL

:bow: Bahahahahaha

bolded by me

Cindy is not charged with killing Caylee. duh. Chill out LP.

Why is LP saying CA is the one holding up the funeral and she's the one calling the shots? I thought it was the defense and JB having the power given to him by the defendant. :waitasec: MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela