Nancy Grace Tues., Feb 3, 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He believes the murder charges against KC trump EVERYTHING else. IOW, KC screwed herself, but she is still #1. Who cares about ZFG and everyone she has thrown under the bus. I think most of us can agree ZFG will get nothing, and the case may have to wait until after the criminal trial, but Ray is just being an *advertiser censored** about it.

She is being protected.

Anybody and everybody connected to Casey is in danger of being thrown under the bus IF it can be done. Everything from their past is potential fodder for the defense to sneak to the media. Remember RK and how HIS past came out?

If I were ZG or one of her exes or a member of Casey's family/inner friend circle I would want a lawyer to protect me.

Is that why Luka keeps talking about . charges against LA? So he can plead the 5th in depo. Would that really work?
I can see Casey taking the 5th because she's the one who has been charged with Caylee's murder, but why does her brother need to plead the 5th unless he did have something to do with a coverup or obstruction? By him asking for it, it makes him look guilty of something, imo.

She is being protected.

Anybody and everybody connected to Casey is in danger of being thrown under the bus IF it can be done. Everything from their past is potential fodder for the defense to sneak to the media. Remember RK and how HIS past came out?

If I were ZG I would want a lawyer to protect me.

???

Maybe I misunderstand, I'm sticking up for ZG here!!! My response was about Ray G being a foolio.

OT: Here's that Sleep Number commercial I promised...up next, cats!

I don't see why that should be a problem.
Everybody knew where he was for the past 2 weeks and he was not bothered. I think all of this secrecy is just going to make the media more determined than ever to dig.

:clap::woohoo::clap:

Kc says...tell Zanny that we forgive her..............crap, if someone really took my child.........I would have allot more to say than that! and kc laughs at the start of her sentence..........hard to hear......no pleading.......no crying...........awful.

Supervise the crime scene......YES! PLEASE.........Personally I don't trust the defence team!

I can see Casey taking the 5th because she's the one who has been charged with Caylee's murder, but why does her brother need to plead the 5th unless he did have something to do with a coverup or obstruction? By him asking for it, it makes him look guilty of something, imo.

Thanks panthera- that's for sure. imo

LP doesn't even blame this woman who is charged with the crime or say one word against her. He's blamed the boyfriend, accused the brother of horrid things, colluded with others who have grudges against the family, and on and on. All this blame on Cindy and he barely even knows her.

[snip]

KC I can understand, even though I think she should be held accountable right now for her accusations I do see how it could hurt her case.

I think this hurts KC and her trial either way. :clap:

ZFG's attorney is pushing her buttons, payback is sweet. :) If KC responds to the questions she can incriminate herself and, if she doesn't -- she effectively incriminates herself!!!

Why take the 5th if Zanny the Nanny was real and really kidnapped Caylee? Why not describe the real Zanny and both clear this ZFG's name as well as help find the Nanny that kidnapped and killed? If not, did KC lie again? Why? Ooops.

Lose-lose for KC.

LP doesn't even blame this woman who is charged with the crime or say one word against her. He's blamed the boyfriend, accused the brother of horrid things, colluded with others who have grudges against the family, and on and on. All this blame on Cindy and he barely even knows her.

Yeah. I don't get him anymore.

AFAIK you are correct. :)

LP on, blaming the parents, NG is right there to DEFEND!

Someone here theorized they're playing *good cop, bad cop* and I think that's spot on. If she really didn't like what he puts out there she wouldn't have him on. :)

Kc says...tell Zanny that we forgive her..............crap, if someone really took my child.........I would have allot more to say than that! and kc laughs at the start of her sentence..........hard to hear......no pleading.......no crying...........awful.

Supervise the crime scene......YES! PLEASE.........Personally I don't trust the defence team!
I don't think I'd ever forgive somebody who kidnapped my child. And I sure would've called 911 immediately after this "abduction". MOO

I think this hurts KC and her trial either way. :clap:

ZFG's attorney is pushing her buttons, payback is sweet. :) If KC responds to the questions she can incriminate herself and, if she doesn't -- she effectively incriminates herself!!!

Why take the 5th if Zanny the Nanny was real and really kidnapped Caylee? Why not describe the real Zanny and both clear this ZFG's name as well as help find the Nanny that kidnapped and killed? If not, did KC lie again? Why? Ooops.

Lose-lose for KC.

Yah! What cyberborg said!

At least he has made her aquaintence. CA has little cred with me and I have never even met the woman. :)

Can't say I disagree with the man.

I do like the tid bits LP puts out..........then to see if the tid bits are true......some are
CA has disrupted so much and I think allot of rage and hate for CA comes out in kc's talking to CA............CA/KC allot alike, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18