Nancy Grace - Tues., Jan 27.2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Secret Funeral behind bars....???

Are you kidding me..???

Who the hell do these people think they are?

They just don't get it....KC is charged with MURDERING CAYLEE

DO NOT BEND RULES FOR THIS FAMILY.......we should start a petition!
Allred says .......nope, won't get it.........
State says kc murdered her daughter.......ahhh defence wants funeral for PR ploy.......

Gloria Allred: Casey won't receive any special treatment, highly unlikely they'll get the jailhouse funeral. Ray Giudice: Not going to happen. Defense ploy to show how much Casey's grieving.

Gloria Alred says jailhouse funeral likely tantamount to special treatment and request will probably not be granted.

Commentator says move for funeral is likely a PR ploy to create impression Casey actually cares.

Not gonna happen KC, nice try but.......NO WAY!!! So move on!

I sincerely hope the warden says a big fat NO to this. That is just so wrong on many levels. Caylee just needs a nice quiet burial with no circus ring going on. :furious:

LP talking about all the 3 others may be in jail with kc by the time funeral starts....I think it was his way of a joke........

Here's LP! Idea started on the outside and worked its way inside, from CHAT ROOMS no less!

Here's LP! Idea started on the outside and worked its way inside, from CHAT ROOMS no less!

LP actually stuck up for Casey saying he doubted it was her idea for the jail funeral.:waitasec:

If LA is to be charged are LE waiting til after superbowl? being sarcastic........I don't see all this waiting........it's either arrest or not arrest........any or all of the family........no sympathy........this is a murder case! IMO

Finally a Good Question...Why didn't GA call 911 from the Tow Yard..????

I've been wondering that myself

Caller: Since George was ex-LE why didnt' he call police when he smelled decomp at the tow yard?

Natisha Lance: George said he was hesitant and looked in the trunk, relieved that neither Casey nor Caylee was in the trunk and Cindy was the one who later called police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hurt911official