Nancy Grace - Tues., Jan 27.2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear on NG that the A's were the ones that requested the search in their backyard? If so, why would they do that? Did they suspect something happened in the backyard?

Calling someone Darling is a southern thing. I often call family & friends Darling.

Sure I say darlin to allot of people also, but listen to how LA calls kc 'darling'.
and it is usually not a brother/sister talk............is all I am saying......ODD

Having LP on her show, makes Nancy that much less credible ..

I do too ..
I want to know what kind of communication they had ..

Yes, exactly. Was it in person? I think we would have known about that because the media would have been all over it. Letter? Don't know why, but I kind of doubt it. Email? Video conference on laptop? JB sure wanted permission to bring his laptop to jail. Phone call? I would think we would have found out about that too.

Why does this "contact" in December not seem important to anyone, especially since we have all been told there has been no contact since October?

Peachy

I thought maybe someone else would post this, so its a little late. But about 20 minutes ago, Natisha said she talked to OCSO today and they said they would like to talk w/ Lee, but there are no charges pending right now.:mad:

What if Casey is found innocent? Denying her the funeral is sentencing her before the trial, don't you think? There is also the possibility that there are other circumstances involved in this case that would not warrant prohibition from her daughter's funeral.

It's imperative to keep an open mind so we don't end up with a conviction that doesn't fit. Being familiar with the prison setting, you are probably aware that many times LE gets a one-track mind when it comes to suspects, and on more than one occasion have overlooked important information which has led to wrongful convictions.

To answer your first question - NO. She is in jail charged with First Degree Murder. She should get no preferential treatment.

It is imperitive that jurors keep an open mind. I am a private citizen and can have the opinion I have of Casey being guilty.

There have been wrongful convictions, of course. This is our justice system and is the best in the world. Nothing is 100%, IMO.

IF LE has a one-track mind in some cases it is not without cause. LE goes wherever the evidence leads them!!!!

Yes, exactly. Was it in person? I think we would have known about that because the media would have been all over it. Letter? Don't know why, but I kind of doubt it. Email? Video conference on laptop? JB sure wanted permission to bring his laptop to jail. Phone call? I would think we would have found out about that too.

Why does this "contact" in December not seem important to anyone, especially since we have all been told there has been no contact since October?

Peachy

I don't get it either .. :/

Not usually b/t siblings of 20-ish age, though...well, not in my part of the south anyway.

Maybe I should have said it's an "old" southern thing. I'm from a small southern town and "Darling" is used quite often. It is not meant as romantic, just a term of endearment.

We'll have the Anthony Family Playhouse.
Cindy swings her hammer and says "I know what I know" and "A lie is just a lie"

Casey wearing the number 82 shirt with white sunglasses

George and his hose.

*Sorry, couldn't resist*

will there be any yellow police tape with that set?:crazy:

I have to disagree. Nancy, Geraldo and Greta are in the business of providing entertainment with little regard for objectivity in hopes of selling advertising.

Well that depends on your definition of entertainment.

All "news" can be considered a form of entertainment.

It still doesn't change the fact that Nancy & Greta were reporting on "High Profile Criminal Cases" long before this case.

The guy who's trying to sell the caylee doll just crawled out from under a rock because he smelled a dollar.

I really don't see the comparison

listen to the LA to KC video and he calls her 'darling'.........now I know brothers and sisters are close.....BUT I never heard my son call his sister 'darling' and they are very close.............ODD to me........

You haven't spent much time in the South. It's a common term of endearment here, even socially. The average waitress would call EVERYONE "darlin". When they don't you probably made them mad at you.

What if Casey is found innocent? Denying her the funeral is sentencing her before the trial, don't you think? There is also the possibility that there are other circumstances involved in this case that would not warrant prohibition from her daughter's funeral.

It's imperative to keep an open mind so we don't end up with a conviction that doesn't fit. Being familiar with the prison setting, you are probably aware that many times LE gets a one-track mind when it comes to suspects, and on more than one occasion have overlooked important information which has led to wrongful convictions.

Being that she appears guilty enough to be indicted it is kind of a situation where there is nothing that will be done for her. As far as missing the funeral goes, sorry if this sounds harsh, because it is not meant to but it will not be an open casket ceremony. If she were innocent, they could hold another service after we hear this grand and glorious story and she is set free. The only thing she would really miss in a regular service would have been to see her daughter for the last time...that being said, as for feeling bad for her missing her daughters funeral goes, even if by some miracle she was innocent and there was some mysterious nanny who had taken her, IMO, Casey is still guilty and responsible for her death. If this story were true, LE may have been able to find her before she died. I believe that every parent who does not report their child missing immediately upon realizing they are missing should be charged as an accessory.

I'm all for keeping an open mind and know better than most about how innocent people can be put in prison, but 31 days!!! Voids all innocence for me, even if she were telling the truth about that nanny.

Jail is Jail and Rules are Rules.

yep and kc is in jail for MURDER 1, then kc has to pay the price of 'no fun'............kc got her bail 2 times.........alittle to late now!
If kc would of come clean, kc may of gotten to go to funeral back 6 months ago...............IMO kc doesn't deserve to ever go to CAYLEE's funeral. Kc gave the right away when kc threw CAYLEE away like trash and went out to 'have FUN!

Maybe I should have said it's an "old" southern thing. I'm from a small southern town and "Darling" is used quite often. It is not meant as romantic, just a term of endearment.
So do people say darlin' or darling?

You haven't spent much time in the South. It's a common term of endearment here, even socially. The average waitress would call EVERYONE "darlin". When they don't you probably made them mad at you.

I lived in GA for 4 years..........and BTW I love Paula Dean!

Same in my town.

I agree, Boston. :)

I'll have to admit that Kronk's story did seem a little "Shaky" at first but since LE says they checked him out & he's credible then I'm going to give him the benifit of the doubt.

I think they would have uncovered this so called "Daisy Chain" by now

Did I hear on NG that the A's were the ones that requested the search in their backyard? If so, why would they do that? Did they suspect something happened in the backyard?
Yes I believe that is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member