Nancy Grace - Tuesday, 11/25/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good question. AND, why didn't the tow yard guy call LE when GA was leaving the lot, if he too knew the smell of death.
Just thinkin'. There's been a situation where my daughter seems to have been keeping my grandaughter away from home. I haven't seen her in a month. Now, I think my daughter is on vaction in another city, but I find her car has been towed. I go to pick it up and smells so badly that I think my daughter or grandaughter could be rotting in the trunk. I actually say a little prayer that I won't find them when I open the trunk because I half think I might. I open the trunk, and thankfully they're not there, just pizza, maggots and a scary stain...on top of the smell of course. But, gee where are they? They're not supposed to be in town, but their car's here and it smells like.... So I drive the car home, not even being able to roll up the windows, and what do I do? Call law enforcement? No, I head back to work. ?

I disagree. I thought her very empathetic. She was hugling Great Grandpa and sensed that he wasn't all there and she was, in her own little way, trying to reassure and comfort him. There's a look that she gives to someone she's looking that's very sweet and kind, and understanding, as if to say Grandpa needs human contact. She had great potential, that little one. Part of me is glad that Cindy won't be raising her, although believe me, if she somehow she miraculously reappears, I will rejoice and celebrate for the rest of my life whatevere happened after that.

:clap::clap::clap:

I also remember being held on my grandpa's lap...loved to hear his heart beat...I always thought that might be what Caylee was doing too....:blowkiss:

I still maintain firmly that Tracy does know many more details and more insight. Much more. But, it would likely be considered as heresay, from what I can gather so far so I think they only times we'll hear much of it is when LP shares.

And while I can't find the link now, I do recall reading confirmation here that Tracy was interviewed when the FBI went to California.

ETA: I also think the immunity request might have been for something on the small side, but still might have gotten Tracy in trouble. Example: Maybe she let KC use the phone during a period of time that she wasn't supposed to under the bond release terms? Or the pc?

To our knowledge the terms of her bond were not ever proven. While TP was here he knew nothing of her not being aloud to talk on the phone or be onthe computer. TM said that she was in her room on the computer the entire time he was in the A's home.

Thats sure comforting coming from a NURSE! :eek:

As usual...here I am late for the party...I am sure one of you noticed JB's video clip saying "Caylee MURRAY."

Nice JB...nerves getting to you?

LOL! I watched a news clip tonight from the Orlando Fox station and the male anchor was talking about the hearing today when he mispoke and said "Casey Anthony's attorney, the LATE Jose Baez" I replayed it several times to make sure that I had heard right! I'll try and find the link.

I still maintain firmly that Tracy does know many more details and more insight. Much more. But, it would likely be considered as heresay, from what I can gather so far so I think they only times we'll hear much of it is when LP shares.

And while I can't find the link now, I do recall reading confirmation here that Tracy was interviewed when the FBI went to California.

ETA: I also think the immunity request might have been for something on the small side, but still might have gotten Tracy in trouble. Example: Maybe she let KC use the phone during a period of time that she wasn't supposed to under the bond release terms? Or the pc?

Sorry this site is acting crazy..double post.

:clap::clap::clap:

I also remember being held on my grandpa's lap...loved to hear his heart beat...I always thought that might be what Caylee was doing too....:blowkiss:

I think the same thing whenever I see that clip.

The question I was going to ask:

as per the fbi interview with GA whereas he stated he knew what the smell was in the car due to being former LE why then did he drive that car off the lot and not instead call LE to check it out then.

X-cellent! Also...George stated that he felt it was not right to drive off...so he KNEW he was doing something wrong!

It clearly was not an honest mistake.
If you accidently gave them the wrong brush what do you do when you realize you didn't give them Caylee's hairbrush? If it was an honest mistake you call and provide the correct one. It was intentional. It was before the deathband tests were back so she had to know something prior to the forensic tests coming back.

If Casey had fought this hard for her daughters life, Cindy wouldn't be in the situation where she is fighting this hard for her daughters life.

I am betting the reason she would not give them Caylee's hairbrush is because she KNEW KC was giving her drugs to sedate her and also KNEW that LE could tell every drug the child had been given for months prior by testing her hair.

It was not a coincidence - it was a deliberate means to fool LE.

But would you wash the sheets every week, even though no one slept on them? That seems a bit bizarre to me.

It's all hyperbole with CA and, (you can see where she gets it), with KC.
Over-exageration: 1. every week washing sheets not even slept in-- my a$$! That's not good housekeeping. That's not impressing me. Go LOOK for the kid! 2. a job as an "event planner" where you can work at home and the employer gives you a special cell phone. Ooopsie, turns out you don't even have a j-o-b for 2 years. etc. etc. (the examples of lying keep coming fast and furious). Amazing!

My cat went missing for a month and I did far more work finding her than I've ever seen the A's do. I ran ads in every newspaper in 1/2 of my state. I drove to a city 100 miles away and spent the night in the woods calling "kitty kitty!" because some lady thought she'd seen my baby. If the FBI had come to help me I'd have given them the correct damn kitty toothbrush and thanked them and baked them cookies and sent them birthday cards for the rest of their lives! This snotty-a$$ attitude from CA does not bespeak well for her and hers. The very first time I heard of this case was a tape of KC in jail snotting off on the phone wanting TonE's phone #, "they just want Caylee back..." These women are not ladies. They are not even nice people. If there wasn't a sweet babygirl involved nobody would care a fig for any of the rest of the A's or what they have to say. But it'd be nice if the A's would exhibit some manners and grace under pressure along the way. Yes, yes, I know they're in a huge media pressure cooker and hunting for their "missing" grandchild (tho not grieving for their murdered one!).
My sympathies for their tortured state. But it just pizzes me off that they can't do the SIMPLEST thing to get their baby back, like give the right hairbrush or answer a direct question with a direct answer that's not lies. , KC learned to lie, however eptly (is that a word?) or ineptly, at the knee of her mother.

WOW, Cindy said she should have given the investigators the DOG'S toothbrush when they asked her for Caylee's!!!!

You wanted intent, there it is.

Probably won't be admissable, unless Tracey testifies to it herself... otherwise it's hearsay. Leonard said... Tracey said... Cindy said...

But I nearly fell off my seat when I heard that. Does he get this stuff from dimestore novels or what?

She'll drive herself into the groud dwelling in Oz. It's not real in Oz. The man behind the curtain isn't really The Wiz. There's nothing to hold onto. She's going downhill now. She desperately needs to cling to the truth. The truth will set her back on the path to sanity. Things will never be the same, but they'll be real. She won't step into the light though, for some reason I don't understand.

Cindy is incapable of accepting reality right now. She looks on the verge of a complete breakdown, mentally and physically. But those tears are REAL... believe me! She lost her only grandchild and her daughter is facing life in prison. Try swallowing that sometime and see what it does to you!!
I'm not making excuses for her... she certainly has not handled it all very well. But let's be honest... wouldn't that be the end of ANY of us... to go through this nightmare and at the same time carry the guilt of doing things just to protect your daughter? She KNOWS what she's said and done are wrong... but she can't help herself. She needs professional help... badly!

i wish he wouldve stated that when he was there with them instead of defending them then .. that couldve helped the investigation along time ago . i think he is a nice enough man just wish he wouldve done things differently

He might have told the LE his thoughts... just didn't say it on t.v., which is understandable. I got the impression even then that he knew much more than he was saying at the time... and it would come out later.

Just thinkin'. There's been a situation where my daughter seems to have been keeping my grandaughter away from home. I haven't seen her in a month. Now, I think my daughter is on vaction in another city, but I find her car has been towed. I go to pick it up and smells so badly that I think my daughter or grandaughter could be rotting in the trunk. I actually say a little prayer that I won't find them when I open the trunk because I half think I might. I open the trunk, and thankfully they're not there, just pizza, maggots and a scary stain...on top of the smell of course. But, gee where are they? They're not supposed to be in town, but their car's here and it smells like.... So I drive the car home, not even being able to roll up the windows, and what do I do? Call law enforcement? No, I head back to work. ?

keep in mind during one of the tapes GA went to the front of the tow yard for CA and she told him she could drive the car home--because "he was so upset" --- :waitasec:

that book deal sounds really good...yep I'd want them helping me in a missing person situation..... :bang:
jmo

and wouldn't there be chargeable offenses associated with doing this such as disturbing a crime scene or destroying evidence?

Q: If a doctor can be charged for NOT helping someone in distress while not "on duty" can a retired LEO be charged for not reporting a potential crime scene?

Great question jmfstl, I just kind of ran with it.

Doesn't matter if he is ex-LE or not... he stated he was not positive what the odor was... and didn't want to think it was his dtr or g/dtr. But the tow yard guy noticed the bag of garbage and said, "here's where the smell is coming from" and threw it in the dumpster. George clearly told them he did not know at the time it was decomposition.
And........ he did not "retire" from the sheriff's office.... he quit the job. BIG difference.

It would not be hearsay if Tracey testifies to what she heard Casey (or Cindy or George) say. It IS hearsay when LP says what Tracey says that one of them says. You can testify to something you hear or saw directly but not to something someone else says they heard or saw.

Doesn't matter if he is ex-LE or not... he stated he was not positive what the odor was... and didn't want to think it was his dtr or g/dtr. But the tow yard guy noticed the bag of garbage and said, "here's where the smell is coming from" and threw it in the dumpster. George clearly told them he did not know at the time it was decomposition.
And........ he did not "retire" from the sheriff's office.... he quit the job. BIG difference.

He was positive and clear in the FBI tapes that the odor of the stain was decomp. He elaborated on the difference in smell between the trash bag w/pizza (garbage *plus* decomp), and the stain (decomp and much stronger than the odor from the trash bag).

It was heartwrenching for me to watch and listen to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon
Back