NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/23/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bold by me....Yes, I do think Kc was trying to give clues to CA and LA to where Caylee was. I also believe that KC thought that CA, GA & LA were actually out looking for Caylee.:confused:

:eek: I never thought of that! You are sooo right Truth! Casey probably thought they were all out there walking the neighborhood.

I think Casey was getting pretty frustrated at how slow this all was...it was fine to her that no one found Caylee when she was out...but somewhere in her time in jail...she figured she would lead them to her in her OWN way...cough-cough...the big find, then in HER mind...she could scream KIDNAPPERS! I TOLD you she was in danger! Ma would back her up...males in family would go along...

I think GA is the only one NOT in denial-he's just playing the part. And playing it very badly. His body language, eye contact, blinking, stumbling over his words-he's a mess!! He is also a chameleon-when he's with LE he tries to be one of the guys. But, when he's with CA-he is her puppet. But, in either scenario-he acts nervous, like he's got stagefright or he's going to forget his lines. Guess that's why he needed his notebook-that's his script!:mad:

You know it!

I think GA is the only one NOT in denial-he's just playing the part. And playing it very badly. His body language, eye contact, blinking, stumbling over his words-he's a mess!! He is also a chameleon-when he's with LE he tries to be one of the guys. But, when he's with CA-he is her puppet. But, in either scenario-he acts nervous, like he's got stagefright or he's going to forget his lines. Guess that's why he needed his notebook-that's his script!:mad:

I agree- I was agreeing with what the poster said, not disagreeing!

I agree- I was agreeing with what the poster said, not disagreeing!

Oh-Sorry, didn't mean to imply you were disagreeing! I was just emphasizing that I think GA is the only one who has a grip on the truth (reality) and you can see what pain it causes him. He is trying to be everything to everyone and it's killing him!! Like you said, he needs to man up. The family is destroyed-there is no saving it. Bottom line-it comes down to the fact that you have to live with yourself, and you have to answer for yourself-not only to the LAW but to the ALMIGHTY!! GA doesn't have the mental issues CA and KC have-he can't live in the land of denial. Come out George, there may still be hope for you-if you do the right thing!!!!:rolleyes:

Oh-Sorry, didn't mean to imply you were disagreeing! I was just emphasizing that I think GA is the only one who has a grip on the truth (reality) and you can see what pain it causes him. He is trying to be everything to everyone and it's killing him!! Like you said, he needs to man up. The family is destroyed-there is no saving it. Bottom line-it comes down to the fact that you have to live with yourself, and you have to answer for yourself-not only to the LAW but to the ALMIGHTY!! GA doesn't have the mental issues CA and KC have-he can't live in the land of denial. Come out George, there may still be hope for you-if you do the right thing!!!!:rolleyes:

I pray he does the right thing by Caylee!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinkriggs75
Back