NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/23/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly what my BF just said, "she had plenty of time to think about it"...
She has me totally stumped because I think she didn't think about it at all, then I think she planned it to details...Look at all those fake emails from workers that don't exist????
A couple of things that really strike me about these interviews ~ the detectives make it very clear they don't believe her and know she's lying but she remains ever so calm and just continues on with the lies, and second, when she says she hears from Caylee on 7/15 her child has been missing 5 wks (according to the 6/9 timeline) and she doesn't have anything convincing to say about the call, just Caylee reading from her book and so forth and for the first time hearing from her child in that length of time she doesn't call LE to try to trace the call. There is no way that any parent to might sit on the jury is going to believe this story ~ most people would be absolutely frantic and going out of their mind if a babysitter suddenly disappeared with their child and couldn't be tracked down ~ on the very first evening! MOO

There were times she slipped.

Yeah, listening again right now...she really ISN'T a good liar. What she is, is a good talker. She's a fast talker. She contradicts herself left and right during the interview at Universal.

Considering every single other thing she's said is so darned easy to expose...I think she's a horrible liar. Her parents were horrible listeners if they bought any of her BUll S.

In one of the jailhouse tapes, when CA asked KC something about how she felt about the possibility of Caylee being found (something to that effect) KC said she was "hopeless" and then she corrected herself and said she was "helpless". "Hopeless" was the first word out of her mouth. I thought that was very strange, that she felt hopeless. Was she implying that she didn't think Caylee would be found?
I noticed that too. One of a few little slip ups on her part, imo and I don't think she counted on Caylee ever being found.

MOooooooooooooooooo

1. there will be NO record of any emails, text messages, phone calls, telegrams, telefaxes, letters, postcards of any correspondence between KC and a babysitter on any phone records, computer records, cell phone records
of any sort..

2. which means there is no way in the world that the defense will go this route.. NOT A CHANCE - WILL NEVER HAPPEN - TILT - WARNING - DANGER - DANGER - DANGER -- one of the biggest LOADS in this whole case:crazy:

the defense can spin this all they want at this time. about "blah blah blah
yada yada yada.. she is innocent blah blah blah "

but there is no defense in this situation by using the nanny route..

NONE

stick a pitch fork in KC dont devils like pitch forks :crazy:

Yeah, listening again right now...she really ISN'T a good liar. What she is, is a good talker. She's a fast talker. She contradicts herself left and right during the interview at Universal.

Considering every single other thing she's said is so darned easy to expose...I think she's a horrible liar. Her parents were horrible listeners if they bought any of her BUll S.
Her biggest mistake for credibility from the get go with these detectives was taking them to Universal. And there's no way a normal person wouldn't have reported a missing child immediately! MOO

Her biggest mistake for credibility from the get go with these detectives was taking them to Universal. And there's no way a normal person wouldn't have reported a missing child immediately! MOO

she is so used to being able to deflect the "situations" she has been involved with in the past by changing the subject, changing the location or simply coming up with more lies...and she has obviously been successful in the past
by using these methods with her family and some friends.. :furious:
she simply forgot that LE doesnt work that way.

I don't think she was smart. Oh, she tried to make herself SOUND smart, but IMO the only thing she was good at was lying.

I know right. Makes me think of her 911 phone calls regarding the protesters. At one point, the operator asks her, "who's calling?" She never identifies herself as KC. She simply says, "I'm the resident". I just thought that was interesting.

Dt. Allen: You could have called your mom five weeks ago.

Anthony: I was scared.

Allen: what does that mean?

Anthony: I saw my Mom's reaction right off the bat and it would've been the same from the get go.

Well that pretty much sums the whole thing up. She knew her mom would go nuts, as anyone would, so she just decided to live it up until the jig was up!

she is so used to being able to deflect the "situations" she has been involved with in the past by changing the subject, changing the location or simply coming up with more lies...and she has obviously been successful in the past
by using these methods with her family and some friends.. :furious:
she simply forgot that LE doesnt work that way.
Exactly ~ talking in circles around unsuspecting friends and family but LE is no match for her! One thing I just picked up on tonight is the detective saying he wouldn't be able to remember what he did 5 wks. ago on a certain day (when asking her about the day before Caylee supposedly was taken) ~ so how was it her dad remembered in detail what she was wearing on 6/16? I think the detective just confirmed what I've thought all along that you wouldn't remember! MOO

Exactly ~ talking in circles around unsuspecting friends and family but LE is no match for her! One thing I just picked up on tonight is the detective saying he wouldn't be able to remember what he did 5 wks. ago on a certain day (when asking her about the day before Caylee supposedly was taken) ~ so how was it her dad remembered in detail what she was wearing on 6/16? I think the detective just confirmed what I've thought all along that you wouldn't remember! MOO

yepper :)

i suppose there are the occasional people that can

but most can not- im in the "can not group"

i dont even know what day it is...most of the time :eek::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Dt. Allen: You could have called your mom five weeks ago.

Anthony: I was scared.

Allen: what does that mean?

Anthony: I saw my Mom's reaction right off the bat and it would've been the same from the get go.

Well that pretty much sums the whole thing up. She knew her mom would go nuts, as anyone would, so she just decided to live it up until the jig was up!

YEP
you nailed it

Another interesting snippet..."However it happened..." then it was cut off and she went on to say how she'd lie, steal, whatever it takes. Hmmmmm!

yepper :)

i suppose there are the occasional people that can

but most can not- im in the "can not group"

i dont even know what day it is...most of the time :eek::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Don't feel alone ~ it's obvious Casey and her mother didn't remember the last day they saw Caylee until reminded by a videotape and records from the nursing home! :eek:

Another interesting snippet..."However it happened..." then it was cut off and she went on to say how she'd lie, steal, whatever it takes. Hmmmmm!
Lie ~ to LE and everybody else
Steal ~ from Amy and go shopping
Whatever it takes ~ :waitasec: MOO

Lie ~ to LE and everybody else
Steal ~ from Amy and go shopping
Whatever it takes ~ :waitasec: MOO
Well, who would say "however it happened"...like ok so you don't believe this story, what does that matter?! How sick IMO.

this is exactly why i have always said

"give me a thief over a liar anyday"

some thieves steal to eat

liars are always MAJOR TROUBLE

but in this case... she is BOTH

Well, who would say "however it happened"...like ok so you don't believe this story, what does that matter?! How sick IMO.
I agree ~ she is sick. Very sick. :furious: MOO

Good night everyone :seeya:

this is exactly why i have always said

"give me a thief over a liar anyday"

some thieves steal to eat

liars are always MAJOR TROUBLE

but in this case... she is BOTH

No kidding! If Casey ever gives some kind of story, at this point, I would wonder if we could believe it.

She sounded right up to the end of these tapes like she actually thought they were going to let her just 'go home' and they'd look for Caylee for a few months and just give up! Oh well, we're so sorry we couldn't find your daughter.

I think she believed that's how it would come down. She's punished herself everyday, 'it's the biggest slap', 'I've beat myself up everyday' 'I'll never forgive myself, my mom will never forgive me'.

Then when the police say, I hope you've learned your lesson for next time...if anything like this ever happens to you again you'll call the police right away. 'Oh absolutely".

Don't you know she just thought she was off the hook and she was only going to have to deal with Cindy and that she could handle.

One sick puppy and not very bright.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back