NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/23/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone else get the felling that Casey is actually enjoying this?

She seems to enjoy being the only person that "Knows the big secret" of what happened to Caylee.
Good choice of words, Boston, because I was trying to think of what kind of person can just sit there so calm and just continue lying when these detectives are accusing her of lying. She's almost worse than some career criminals! MOO

The area didn't get flooded between the time she would've disposed of her body there and the interviews with LE. Hurricane hit around the 3rd week of August as I recall. If she "honestly" didn't know where Caylee was it could've been because she didn't remember "exactly" where she put the bag. MOO

Oh okay. I thought there had been rains earlier as well. Hmmmm maybe it was that she couldn't remember exactly where she put Caylee. I just think there has to be a reason she says over and over she doesn't know where Caylee is when she knows darn well where she put her. Maybe it's just simple denial of a liar.

Oh okay. I thought there had been rains earlier as well. Hmmmm maybe it was that she couldn't remember exactly where she put Caylee. I just think there has to be a reason she says over and over she doesn't know where Caylee is when she knows darn well where she put her. Maybe it's just simple denial of a liar.
I've been wrong before about where she put Caylee (I thought it was a dumpster and thinking when Casey said this to LE she really didn't know where Caylee was) so at this point I really don't know if she just didn't remember where she put her or she's just a polished liar. :) MOO

I just signed on and haven't read the thread yet but I have to say -- It's just soooo eerie listening to all Casey's lies now, knowing everything we know. I hope that Cindy, George and Lee can see it for what it is now, too.

I just signed on and haven't read the thread yet but I have to say -- It's just soooo eerie listening to all Casey's lies now, knowing everything we know. I hope that Cindy, George and Lee can see it for what it is now, too.
It sure does put them in a different perspective now knowing all along little Caylee was so close to home. :(

Casey says the nanny's emails came bounced back to her.Do you know for sure the police checked this or her instant messaging on her computer.

Casey says the nanny's emails came bounced back to her.Do you know for sure the police checked this or her instant messaging on her computer.
I would think so but don't remember hearing anything about it.

It sure does put them in a different perspective now knowing all along little Caylee was so close to home. :(

Well, even worse than knowing she was close to home is knowing she wasn't even living anymore!!!!!

Question. If the book with Caylee's body is the book from the nursing home, then does Casey saying Caylee talked about the book when she supposedly talked to her on the phone, make that a 'consciousness of guilt' thing?

Not sure if I'm wording this right lol.

I would think so but don't remember hearing anything about it.

The computer forensics proved there was nothing sent to nor received from any nanny and no phone or im conversations either.

There never was a Nanny so there never were any emails to the Nanny

Anyway, I'm sure LE checked every inch of her computer to find out who she's been comunicating with.

Man, NG was kinda weak tonight....must have been fresh outta 'bombshells'. We need a new doc dump. LOL :)

Anyway, I'm sure LE checked every inch of her computer to find out who she's been comunicating with.
Really easy to check the University of Florida records as well.

Ok,Thankyou.So no one has ever heard of this ladies name she calls the nanny?No one?

You know what I can't get over is that when someone makes me talk about a subject I want to avoid -- my voice gets all shaky and my words stumble -- even though I'm telling the truth. Casey's voice is as smooth as silk. She's definitely a pro at "talking story."

...and I'm still confused by her explanation of those dang phones. It gave me a headache!

You know what I can't get over is that when someone makes me talk about a subject I want to avoid -- my voice gets all shaky and my words stumble -- even though I'm telling the truth. Casey's voice is as smooth as silk. She's definitely a pro at "talking story."
I know what you mean. Yet she doesn't miss a beat. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back