NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/23/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is just my two cents, I'm not sure that NG is really defending CA or the A's. She did an about face about her opinion on the A's and especially CA, it seems to me. I'm wondering if she is seemingly defending the A's and CA because she sees that KC may possibly use an "abuse angle" as a defense on down the line and doesn't want to feed into it? I think the bottom line is KC's upbringing is irrelevant to why she commited this crime. Yes NG can be abrasive, but I just see it as her show and she's the host so she gets to call the shots. As for what NG harps on, she has ratings to consider too. I agree though, there are times I want NG to hush up and let people finish their sentences.

Call me crazy, but isn't there some new Melich/Casey interview audio we've not heard on tonight's show? (friday)

Call me crazy, but isn't there some new Melich/Casey interview audio we've not heard on tonight's show? (friday)

I don't believe it's new audio. :waitasec: I've heard these they were release way in one of the 1st doc dumps. But it is a Special NG show: "Tots Mom's Web Of Lies Special"

I'm watching tonight too and I've heard this interview before. It's so obvious these detectives don't believe a word she's saying yet she continues to lie. MOO

I think it's the same tape we heard many moons ago. But then again so much info spread out over a 6 month period, I could be wrong. Lord knows this case has me questioning myself over & over again! LOL:crazy::crazy:

Thanks for bumping the thread up.....

I think we've heard all this before havn't we?

Are they going to play any new audio tapes?

this is more of the interview than I have ever heard before anyone agree?

this is more of the interview than I have ever heard before anyone agree?
I'm sure Nancy's played this before! I remember the detectives becoming confrontational with her after all her lies and then asking her about not calling any LE after she gets this "mysterious" call at noon a month later. :waitasec:

I think because I remember them in bits and pieces and not all at once.

Dang, guess I have to check out the 9pm NG, I didn't realize she had a show tonight. Leave it to her to have a show the day after Christmas!

Is this show new or a rerun? I missed the first half hour?

I'm watching NG tonight too. Interesting hearing these tapes again now.

Something occurred to me. You know how she keeps saying she doesn't know where Caylee is? I wonder if it's because after she dumped Caylee's poor little body, if she went back, and couldnt' find her because of the water from the flooding. She says over and over she doesn't know where she is, and she sounds so sure of herself and straightforward when she says it. I always thought she said it for a reason. Not finding Caylee in the water would make it make sense.

You all have probably thought of this already, but I'm just having the aha! moment now lol.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before (I don't get a chance to read everything like I use to :()

On the interview with LE, KC said that when Caylee called her the day before, she was talking about the book she was reading, the same one they have a video of Caylee reading. (According to KC on the interigation tape)

If that is the same book that is in the pictures of the crime scene, that kind of locks a few things together, for me anyway.

Something occurred to me. You know how she keeps saying she doesn't know where Caylee is? I wonder if it's because after she dumped Caylee's poor little body, if she went back, and couldnt' find her because of the water from the flooding. She says over and over she doesn't know where she is, and she sounds so sure of herself and straightforward when she says it. I always thought she said it for a reason. Not finding Caylee in the water would make it make sense.

You all have probably thought of this already, but I'm just having the aha! moment now lol.
The area didn't get flooded between the time she would've disposed of her body there and the interviews with LE. Hurricane hit around the 3rd week of August as I recall. If she "honestly" didn't know where Caylee was it could've been because she didn't remember "exactly" where she put the bag. MOO

Does anyone else get the felling that Casey is actually enjoying this?

She seems to enjoy being the only person that "Knows the big secret" of what happened to Caylee.

Oh I know! I meant she would be the one to have a "special" on the day after Christmas...
I'm glad she did! It's nice to listen to more than just snippets of the tapes at a time and no discussion between her and the guests.

She does sound very convincing but she also sounds the same way when she says that "she dropped Caylee of with Zanny" & we know thats a lie..

I think she's just an excellent liar......She's a natural

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back