NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/23/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not that I heard tonight, but LE never did say where did you REALLY go when you dropped Caylee off, right? Wondering if there is more tape as we always suspected.

Not that I heard tonight, but LE never did say where did you REALLY go when you dropped Caylee off, right? Wondering if there is more tape as we always suspected.

I was wondering the same thing. I bet you're right, there's a lot we haven't heard.

I think it will be postponed. They'll need a change of venue, you know. :rolleyes:
Yeah, they're stalling on that. After watching the interview tapes again, I realize how ridiculous it will be to present the whole kidnapping theory. Maybe the extra time will allow them to be more creative.

Yeah, they're stalling on that. After watching the interview tapes again, I realize how ridiculous it will be to present the whole kidnapping theory. Maybe the extra time will allow them to be more creative.
I think LKB is going to argue the scientific evidence doesn't prove Casey killed Caylee and they'll just try to create reasonable doubt by Casey's tapes of the nanny taking Caylee. What they definitely can't do now is give the reasonable doubt that Caylee's alive so finding her body was a major blow to that strategy. :) MOO

I'm glad she did! It's nice to listen to more than just snippets of the tapes at a time and no discussion between her and the guests.

Hey, I'm just as guilty, I'm going to watch the rerun at 9! I just thought she would give Christmas weekend a rest!!! I'll read the rest of this thread after I have seen the show so I don't get confused. :waitasec:

March can't come soon enough!!

I just can't get past the feeling that something really strange is going to happen. (as if this could get any stranger)...Something...I just don't feel like we've seen the last of this bunch's tragedy.

It's just this feeling I have, like any day they are going to find one of them swinging in a closet or running down the freeway naked...or worse.

It's just this feeling I can't shake. Anybody else feel this way?

Hey, I'm just as guilty, I'm going to watch the rerun at 9! I just thought she would give Christmas weekend a rest!!! I'll read the rest of this thread after I have seen the show so I don't get confused. :waitasec:
I think there's going to be another 'special program' on New Years. There was something about that on the screen during this show. :)

I just can't get past the feeling that something really strange is going to happen. (as if this could get any stranger)...Something...I just don't feel like we've seen the last of this bunch's tragedy.

It's just this feeling I have, like any day they are going to find one of them swinging in a closet or running down the freeway naked...or worse.

I agree, something stranger than fiction is going to happen, or come out at trial.

this case is far from over, these people are strange and there are things we don't know,plus we dont know what exactly the a's are capable of doing....

Origrammi, you might very well be right. I pray not. This whole case has been filled with more tragedy than even Shakespeare could conceive. We won't stop sitting on the edge of our chairs until the truth comes forward. And at this rate my chair might tip over before I hear the end of the saga. Casey has already done enough collateral damage to too many other peoples' lives; I hope she will let it end soon. If she continues to withhold the truth the damage will, I'm afraid, continue!

Watching the first part of Nancy's show again. I still can't figure out how Casey keeps all these details about where Z lived, when she moved, all these lies straight and then goes on and on about switching the SIM card in her phone and ~ just too many details!!! She must really have rehearsed these lies. MOO

Sadly, all through this I never thought she was anyway. It was always more about where she'd put her body. MOO

In one of the jailhouse tapes, when CA asked KC something about how she felt about the possibility of Caylee being found (something to that effect) KC said she was "hopeless" and then she corrected herself and said she was "helpless". "Hopeless" was the first word out of her mouth. I thought that was very strange, that she felt hopeless. Was she implying that she didn't think Caylee would be found?

Watching the first part of Nancy's show again. I still can't figure out how Casey keeps all these details about where Z lived, when she moved, all these lies straight and then goes on and on about switching the SIM card in her phone and ~ just too many details!!! She must really have rehearsed these lies. MOO

Exactly what my BF just said, "she had plenty of time to think about it"...
She has me totally stumped because I think she didn't think about it at all, then I think she planned it to details...Look at all those fake emails from workers that don't exist????

Makes me think that she would have made a great attorney. At least she would have used her intelligence for some good. I don't know if she was born with that talent or she inherited it from CA but I'm sure the officers believed her at first and then had to realize way later that KC is just a story teller.

Makes me think that she would have made a great attorney. At least she would have used her intelligence for some good. I don't know if she was born with that talent or she inherited it from CA but I'm sure the officers believed her at first and then had to realize way later that KC is just a story teller.

Bolding by me. This is what's so scary to me and what, I think, draws us so much to this case. Was Casey born this way (a bad seed) or was she shaped by Cindy and George by something they did or didn't do to make her this way? Lots of blame has been cast but from outward appearance (which many say was the most important thing to Cindy) this family was only trying to reach the "American dream." Sure didn't work.

There were times she slipped.

I don't think she was smart. Oh, she tried to make herself SOUND smart, but IMO the only thing she was good at was lying.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back