NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/23/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree about KCs lack of planning.

I think it was LP on NG awhile ago who made a comment to this regard. He said KC lives for 10 minutes are a time. If she hits a brick wall she turns left, and if she hits another she turns right.

what else happened on nancy grace thread seems to have gotten lost in banter and theories.

Apparently not. Autopsies are normally done to examine soft tissue and internal organs to determine cause of death; in this case, there was nothing found but bones.

I don't know how they would go about performing an autopsy on a skeleton.

Well they sure put up enough of a stink about it!

This is true because one of our best friend's and neighbor was found and date of death declared on July 29th but we can document his death to the 26th- never thought I could type this without sobbing...but it has been three years, RIP Colin- miss you and love you dearly! XO

:hug: I'm so sorry for your loss!

The defense sure looks ridiculous now since their temper tantrum, imo. I swear they acted like spoiled children. (shaking my head) For shame!

Yeah and who'd a guessed it?! :rolleyes: First it was the crime scene now this. idiots.

4:4

The defense sure looks ridiculous now since their temper tantrum, imo. I swear they acted like spoiled children. (shaking my head) For shame!

I *think* that the Defense were terrified that the Prosecution would find cause of death, etc --- like a broken neck and wanted to preempt challenging anything they find. All they have so far is ID it is Caylee.

However, I think LE releases the remains to the funeral home as procedure and then it is for the family to release them for the 2nd autopsy. I think JB will still have one performed -- at least I'd hope so after all the noise and motions -- unless his team is on Christmas break.

lost my blackberry.........sunglasses??? clue to bro about losing 'something'
and clues about familiar places??/

You know...the more I ponder...the more I think that Ms KC wanted Lee to get the body...and that would lead to lead to HER getting out of jail.

I think she used the phone as a diversion to get him to look in their neighborhood, run across Caylee...then cry "kidnap" and she could be OUT as a sympathetic victim.

KC seemed to be pointing them all to the areas close to home...I think she wanted it over with...that the nanny story would hold up..and she would be free as a bird.

Also, as the shrink stated on Mike Galano's show...Munchuasen's by Proxy...hurt, kill the child, get all of the attention and sympathy back on her...

~snipped~

Baez brought in Kathy Reichs, who is a forensic anthropologist, after the remains were found and determined to be skeletonized. The ME performs autopsies and also examine bones.

I like her books, I tried watching the show but it kinda sucked.

About them taking lots of things out of Caylee's room: didn't CA in the interview in her home last summer say she still washed Caylee's sheets every week? I never understood that as I thought most people did not want to wash things like that to keep the smell of the person on things. But if she washed the sheets, (and KC's pants), I wonder what else she cleaned and washed in all these months and that makes me wonder all the more that she knew and was trying to cover up evidence.

Yes she did...kind of like Scott Peterson's endless cleaning after Laci was gone...so much so that the person there observing thought it VERY strange.

The oddest thing to me about CA washing the bedding...is the washing of the SHEETS. The bedspread or comforter I can understand as the Yorkies use the bed too...but the sheets? Every week?

NG is so biased it drives me nuts. I believe Casey is guilty but the facts need to be analyzed in an unbiased manner.

What she orders in jail and if she fights to attend her daughter's funeral has little relavence. You can never predict how a victim or murderer will act. Everyone thought that Jon Benet Ramsey's parents were guilty because of the way they acted.

The fact is, everyone reacts differently whether they are guilty or not, grieving or satisfied with what they did.

I wish NG would present a more fair view of the entire case. Viewers are not idiots and can think for themselves.

I've become very suspect every time she mentions how she has been victimized and how much she loves her twins. At first it tugged at my heart strings but now it feels like she is using it.

I sure hope she is not just showing victims of the war to bolster public opinion of her show. It is the only show that I know of that does that and I find it to be one of the most touching and relevant news of our time.

I find it really strange that KC purchased (with Amy's money) a pair of white sunglasses to match the icon she downloaded on her computer in late April 2008.
ICONATOR_7692771b99e1905f0787948-1.gif
and I think this is her favorite facial pose (taken in 2007)
miscpics130-2.jpg
. She seems to be fulfilling all her fantasies and parading them in front of the world. The husband I got rid of was like this. Once he was suspected of an affair and confronted, he would flaunt and taunt but would never admit it. It was torture until I woke up! Bye bye *advertiser censored*. :loser: Is that rude?

Rude? Heck NO...atta girl :blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadDelver